General Grievous rips off Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Jello
Recently, General Grievous' full origin was revealed in a book called "star wars visionaries"

This thing is a total ripoff of the Barry Windsor-Smith weapon X book.
Grievous is blown up in a set up and is then reassembled in a tank while being given an infamous Jedi's blood in a transfusion. He is then trained to be a killing machine that everyone refers to as a droid. he counters it by saying "I am not a droid!!! I am Grievous!!!"-I am not an animal, I am a man-Logan

As for characters, this breaks down like this-
Grievous=Logan/Wolverine/James Howlett
San Hill of the Intergalactic Banking Clan=Dr. Cornelius
Count Dooku/Darth Tyranus= Proffessor Andre Thorton
Jedi Master Sifo Dyas' blood= Adamantium
Darth Sidious/Palptaine=Mysterious Voice/John Sublime?

total ripoff guys, total ripoff.

Gryn Jabar
WTF are you talking about.

Darth Jello
read weapon X ( the original series by Barry Windsor Smith explaining the origin of Wolverine's adamantium) and compare it to the origin of the new Star Wars Villain General Grievous as seen in Star Wars Visionaries.

Velcro_Boy
thats copletely retarded...

LanİeWindu™
Coincidence, nothing more.

Marvelgeek
Come back when griveous has fake memories and a soft spot for red heads.

munkiesarus
Sheesh, guys, calm down, he just found it sort of similar.

As for Grievous' blood...he has Sifo Dyas'? Weird.

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by munkiesarus
Sheesh, guys, calm down, he just found it sort of similar.

As for Grievous' blood...he has Sifo Dyas'? Weird.

Sorry I didn't mean mine in a bad way jus sorta jokingly. I would never have thought of those simularities (coinsidental as they seem to be) and puzzling together the scenarios.
Also Sifo Dyas, as in that jedi, who ordered the clonetroops, that they didn't do anything with in the following movies (why would he have ordered them?)?

munkiesarus
Lol yours I understood as a joke..."soft spot for redheads" stick out tongue

As for Sifo Dyas, I believe the clones were not requested by him. It was by Palpatine under the guise of Dyas. I think. Cuz Dyas died long ago, and the clones are able to be grown in a short amount of time. And it doesn't seem like a Jedi thing. Palpatine being evil and all, we were to figure it out I guess. o.O

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by munkiesarus
Lol yours I understood as a joke..."soft spot for redheads" stick out tongue

As for Sifo Dyas, I believe the clones were not requested by him. It was by Palpatine under the guise of Dyas. I think. Cuz Dyas died long ago, and the clones are able to be grown in a short amount of time. And it doesn't seem like a Jedi thing. Palpatine being evil and all, we were to figure it out I guess. o.O

Oh ok embarrasment
Yeah I see what u mean above... meanies...

And I have noooooo cluuuueeeee about the sw-thing.

Darth Jello
Sifo Dyas did order the clones, he was a real jedi. Dooku killed him and froze his body. The blood from his body was used to make Grievous undetectable in the force.

munkiesarus
Oh.

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by Darth Jello
Sifo Dyas did order the clones, he was a real jedi. Dooku killed him and froze his body. The blood from his body was used to make Grievous undetectable in the force.

Oh indeed. That's extended universe for ya. smile

munkiesarus
Lol. Like we were supposed to figure that out...stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.