rockyhorror

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

andypandy
dunno if this is the right place to add this topic, but what does every one think 2 Rocky Horror

ashtonsNO1fan
i luv it, t-t-t-t-toucha me, i wanna be diiirrrty, thrill me chill me fulfill me creature of the night. i wuldnt say its horror tho but then again peoples guts get ripped out and fed to the guests. id say its more of a musical. have u seen rocky horror 2 "shock treatment". its by the same person but apparently its not as gud

Wendigo
It's not bad beer

Evil Dead
great movie..........but yeah, wrong place.

The Rocky Horror Picture show is a comedic satire of 50's sci-fi/horror films. Two young, all-american love birds go to an old castle to look for help........only to find it inhabited by an alien from outer space who's creating a monster. Of course the satire being the aliens are from the planet Transexual in the galaxy of Transylvania..........and the monster is a gay sex toy for their leader.

one of the greatest comedic satires of all time.........I put it above Airplane.

........and yes.......I can sing every word to every song in that movie, including Janet's songs.......and Hot Patootie.......

- does the Time Warp -

MildPossession
The Rocky Horror Picture Show is one of my all time favourites when it comes to musicals, Nightmare Before Christmas is another one high up there.

nancy_englund
it was good, but the sequal sucked
over

nancy_englund
it was good, but the sequal sucked
over

Evil Dead
sucked?

that's putting it mildly..............I've seen thousands upon thousands upon thousands of movies........4 decades + of movies..........and Shock Treatment is the worst, I repeat, the worst farse ever put to celluloid.

phoenix87
LOVED IT SO MUCH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.