Anakin at Mustafar *Spoilers*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TobyOneKenobi
SPOILERS AHEAD!

For those of you that have read the book/screenplay for ROTS, when Anakin's in the black sand getting a little toasty wondering where his limbs are and the Emperor comes to save him...is he dead? The Emperor has been developing that death surpression power and it says in the book:
"..laid his hand across the cracked and blackened mess that had once been his brow, and he set his will upon him. 'Live, Lord Vader. Live, my apprentice. Live.' "
I realise that medical capsule does a lot but do you think that he was actually dead and he brought him back to life or prevented him dying?

Also, how wise was it of Yoda to tell Sids that someone was going to kill Vader? Man was Yoda arrogant that he was going to beat Sids. If the OB1 fight had gone on any longer Sids could have just killed OB1 himself. Underestimate the emperor he did, but I guess we knew that.

JKozzy
You mean... Mustafar?

TobyOneKenobi
Yes that's the one! Errrrrrrrr, my 'r' key doesn't work embarrasment

Killua
I think it was rather that he wanted to keep him alive, and he keeps him alive smile

TobyOneKenobi
Do you think sids has mastered the life giving/saving power then? He says to Anakin that together they can find it as if he hasn't gotten too far with it. Could it be that he made it up because he could feel Anakin needed it? It IS basically what turned him afterall.

jjwil76
good point about yoda spilling the beans. can't wait for sid to hand him his little green a$$.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.