Granny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arsenal
Does anyone actually talk to their granny over the phone because they like to talk to them? I usually talk with mine because when I'm nice with her she gives me money.

ashtonsNO1fan
i like going to see her but when i do i wanna go home coz my aunts there and shes jealous of me

nitro-swicked
yea i talk to mine but even if i dont i still get spoiled with money and shit so its all good shit big grin

Kosta
I talk to my grandma cuz it makes her happy talking to me, and I cant say it doesnt make me happy. Considering she starts crying eeverytime cuz she hasnt seen me in amost 10 years.

Jackie Malfoy
There is nothering wrong with that.JM

shellie
my grandmother passed away 12 year ago but when she was around we talked lots happy

Jackie Malfoy
I am sorry to hear that shellie.My granny lives in italy so I do not get to takl to her at all.JM sad

chelsea17
I talk to my grandma, I go see her a lot too...so it's good.

Kosta
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
There is nothering wrong with that.JM

I never made any implication that there was, if thats what youre getting at.

Baylin
I really miss one of my grans, we shared the same birthday and always celebrated together and since she died 11 years ago birthdays have never been the same! cry

Sadly my other gran has now developed dementia is really difficult to talk to sad

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
Thats sad cry

I talk 2 my gran on MSN and I'm at her place now. She has an awsome pc

Sun Ce
My grandma passed away before i was born. My mum says i woudl have got along with her great tho happy

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
That would b nice happy

shellie
Originally posted by Baylin
I really miss one of my grans, we shared the same birthday and always celebrated together and since she died 11 years ago birthdays have never been the same! cry

Sadly my other gran has now developed dementia is really difficult to talk to sad hug

CherryPie
I DO eek!

Baylin
Originally posted by shellie
hug

Thanks love I need that hug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.