Spiderman, Gambit and Wolverine vs Dark Stalker (Batman merged with the Venom)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mainstream
Dark stalker origins: while in Gotham City recovering from a beat down form Spiderman, the symiote began to believe that Eddie was by far not a worthy host, due to his constant defeats at the hands of the wall crawler. A better host was literally right around the corner. On a rooftop, Batman was battling Bane-- a foe who once broke him. The Symbiote senses the pain in Batman mind and his sense of distrust of the JLA, due to the brain erasing incident. The symbiote leaped off of it's former host and headed toward the dark knight. while in the heat of battle with Bane, the symbiote merged with Batman...and Dark Stalker is born. within seconds Dark Stalker beats Bane to about an inch of his life and heads back to new york. Meanwhile downtown in new york Spiderman, Wolverine and Gambit had just beaten Sabertooth, Shocker, Kraven and Rhino. They were just a warm-up...the real challenge is about to begin.

Dark-stalkers known powers and abilities: Darkstalker..or DS speed, strength and agility are at least twice that of Spiderman. DS can stick to walls, project a bat-like rope from his hands for swinging. Has vast regeneration abilities..how vast are yet to be revealed...but more so than Venom at least. Can blend into Darkness. When it does this..it is unable to be seen, smelled or heard, unless you are within 10 feet of him, but if your that close, your screwed. Has claws on finger tips and Spiderman spider sense can't detect him. Can create Bat demon creatures from skin. the creatures can absorb physical energy from victims and transfer the energy back to DS...increasing his strenght and Speed to even greater levels. Has a telepathic link with Bat-demons. Has retained Batman superhuman genius and fighting skills. can create batarings from skin as well. Batman personality is apparently gone. DS seems bent on killing heroes. this is because of his distrust of the JLA. It is likely that DS has the same weakness that Venom has..but because of his physical energy absorbing power...it would take a great amount of fire or sonics to even stagger the newly formed foe.

Quick Freeze
cool concept of batman with venom's symbiote, the creature you describe is pretty powerful and you basically took away the trio's most important advantages with that darkness trick. however, spidey can just leave the spider-signal on his belt on to prevent that from happening, then ds is toast. in the dark, he obviously owns, unless gambit throws a shitload of cards in every directiion as fast as he can. then he might beat ds, but it would also take a few things of wolverine and spider-man

grey fox
DS isd the shiz-nittz

Mainstream
yeah DS is tough...maybe too tough.

zachrivard
did u make darkstalker up?

Mainstream
Originally posted by zachrivard
did u make darkstalker up?

yeah meatwad

Lord-of-Dreams
Stalker takes it. Logan's senses/SM's speed-Spidersense are useless. Gambit is really there only hope, and Stalker could easil take him. But if Stalker has Eddies weaknesses, he loses. The fire caused by Remy shredds him.

Mainstream
he has Eddie weakness but because he can absorb a person's physical energy..it'd take a lot of fire or sonics to take him down...fighting19

jinzin
yeah take a guy that's already capable of handing superman his big red ass to him, and give him one of the best bioweapons in the MU? oh man we're gonna have a lot of dead heroes.

Lord-of-Dreams
But Jin, Bats only takes Supes down with a plan. Not standing. If he were robbing a bank, and Supes were sent o handle it, Supes would bitchslap him. No fight. DS can take him though.

Mainstream
As DS Superman would be dirt at Batman's feet in no time. venom "We are Dark Stalker"

K3VIL
Suddendly, a dark tall figure with a costume comes in.
He wears a black costume with a white spidero on it.He was watching the fight without even being undetected by Dark Stalker.
You've beaten probably my most worthly enemy, creature.Las time we met Spider-Man saved my son, my honor demands revenge against you, so why don't you try if you're enough to beat down me, the BLACK TARANTULA.
Just to let you know it, Black Tarantula is between Class 20/30 of superhuman strenght, can emits energy blasts from his eyes, possess a considerable high degree of resistance to injuries, plus superhuman reflexes, speed and reaction time sufficients to outmatch Spider-Man with ease.He's also immortal, he can heal from any kind of injury and doesn't age anymore.He possess a high degree of knowledge of martial arts, and he's a master tactician.But when you pissed off him like when his wife took away their son from him, he becomes a smart raging bull that can mop the floor with anyone on his path.
I think that with his skill, heal factor, strenght and speed he can knock unconscious DS or manage to obtain a draw.

Mainstream
you mean the younger new Black Tarantula? I do don't know...DS can absorb physical energy and has Batman fighting skills as well.

"We are Dark Stalker"

Goldenskull777
IDK. Your story doesnt match. What are marvel characters doing in Gotham?

Mainstream
Originally posted by Goldenskull777
IDK. Your story doesnt match. What are marvel characters doing in Gotham?

They got lost...and it's Batman in new york.

Goldenskull777
I love the little faces with Venom and Cable. Where did you get em.

Mainstream
a friend gave me the address...private message Clovie..she gave it to me.cable

jinzin
that was my point though...eddies clever....but bats is a genious on and off the battlefeild, he's tacticle, and more clever than brock himself. You give this kind of weapon to a guy who is already a top ranking member in the JLA (no small feat for a normal guy), who is also fully capible of handing characters like supes their ass, using what he has.....and you get a death machine......that's what we oughta call this guy....death machine.....

jplatinum
Wolverine would be the only real factor.
Spiderman and friend wold be killed very quick off.
If spidey tried to out smart it wouldn't work.
Peter is genius cunning, but Bruce is highly intelligent and supercunning and strategic.
Peter has superhuman abilities, but if he tried to dodge or avoid, Bruce would catch him everytime and beat him to death.
Friend doesn't stand a chance, period.
Logan would probably win if he could take the beating and get in 2 or 3 good vital claw swipes or a good hard deep stabbing to a vital area.
Even to a non vital area would slow Darkstalker down enough for Logan to take over the battle.
However, Darkstalker will probably try to decapitate Logan.
Either way, Wolverine and Darkstalker are the only two left standing to battle it out.
Spiderman and friend become martyrs.

jplatinum
Batman is amplified 40x his already peak human abilities.
Wolverine would be the only real factor.
Spiderman and friend wold be killed very quick off.
If spidey tried to out smart it wouldn't work.
Peter is genius cunning, but Bruce is highly intelligent and supercunning and strategic.
Peter has superhuman abilities, but if he tried to dodge or avoid, Bruce would catch him everytime and beat him to death.
Friend doesn't stand a chance, period.
Logan would probably win if he could take the beating and get in 2 or 3 good vital claw swipes or a good hard deep stabbing to a vital area.
Even to a non vital area would slow Darkstalker down enough for Logan to take over the battle.
However, Darkstalker will probably try to decapitate Logan.
Either way, Wolverine and Darkstalker are the only two left standing to battle it out.
Spiderman and friend become martyrs.

Btw. The reason I said Logan would be the only factor and not spiaderman is cause spiderman makes too many mistakes and would die due to it, especially against a 40x increased batman.

Kontraz
spidey would be able to dodge him probably.... how many times faster is his reaction speed and agility? Wolverine, unless given his idiotic version of his healing factor (nuke anyone?) would still go down... his claws wont do much to someone wearing the suit...

as for gambit... though he is possibly my favorite character in the marvel universe.... he really has no place in this fight...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.