Iron Fist & Luke Cage VS. 4 Predators

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Who takes it? The heroes for hire know something is hunting them, but they don't know what. No prep, first encounter, battle takes place in hell's kitchen. Who wins?

DigiMark007
Hell's kitchen? Can they get Murdock to help? Probably not.

my money's still on the heroes...more so if they can find DD.

-DM

Scoobless
wll the preds be going for h2h kills or using ranged weapons?

Sentry
Originally posted by Scoobless
wll the preds be going for h2h kills or using ranged weapons?

Whatever it takes. EX: If the Predator's surprise the heroes in a close quarters situation, it's going to be a close quarter's battle, Spears, arm blades, etc.... If the Predator's see them from a distance, they can use their weapons also. I'm pretty sure Iron Fist can parry anything the Predator's throw at him. Luke Cage on the other hand doesn't quite have the near superhuman reflexes of Iron Fist, but will be relying on his unbreakable skin, and superhuman strength. Physically, I think Cage is stronger than a Predator, a decent fighter, and I think he has what it takes to tangle with the Predators in a close quarters situation imo.

Cosmic Cube
IMO Iron Fist and Luke Cage win. Iron fist will be KO'ing Predators like its nothing with his Chi-fist, and the Predators can do little to even hurt Luke.

juggernaut74
Do you guys realize the the Predators you see in the movies are teenage Pedators trying to pass a test? Its kinda like basic training for them. You have no idea what an adult Predator is capable of.

Kontraz
Originally posted by Sentry
Whatever it takes. EX: If the Predator's surprise the heroes in a close quarters situation, it's going to be a close quarter's battle, Spears, arm blades, etc.... If the Predator's see them from a distance, they can use their weapons also. I'm pretty sure Iron Fist can parry anything the Predator's throw at him. Luke Cage on the other hand doesn't quite have the near superhuman reflexes of Iron Fist, but will be relying on his unbreakable skin, and superhuman strength. Physically, I think Cage is stronger than a Predator, a decent fighter, and I think he has what it takes to tangle with the Predators in a close quarters situation imo.

sounds good, but two problems....
1) can iron fist dodge prjectiles that are locked-on to him with technology superior to the human race's?
2) yes, luke cage's skin is unbreakable, but the preds disc can supposedly cut through anything.... seems to me like another "adamantium vs lightsabre" battles...
3) I dunno too too much about cage, but how strong is he? Does he have superhuman strength? Cuz i always thought it was just peak human, which the predator surpasses.

srankmissingnin
Preds tech is superior to the real human race, Marvel's makes it look like a ham radio.

Kontraz
not really.... for predator hunters, yes this is true... but then again, you dont see billy bob and joe bringing mk 47s, remote snipers, frag grenades and tanks when the want to go and kill a few deer, now do you? In the vast majority of pred comics, we have only seen the "hunting clans". There has been mention of the far superior military clans, but no actual visuals, except in the game, where you get a few of their "lessers" (in AvP: Extinction), and those "lower" military preds clean the floor on the game....

so, pred tech is probably good enough to kill iron man or wolvie in one hit, just not the stuff we generally see wink

Sentry
I didn't say Iron Fist was going dodge anything. I said he was going to parry their attacks. I have Luke Cage comics from the beginning, and he 's battled some tough guys. Thing, Goliath(aka Atlas), and the Purple Man. He's strong, and is probably a class 10 or higher.

Here are their stats :

Heroes For Hire have a better chance than what most of you think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.