Paul O'Grady

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Dragon
Anyone watch it!? It's great! He's great! He's very very funny! I recommend to watch it! Channel 3 everyday 5 o'clock! NOW DO IT!

Blue Dragon
No one?

MildPossession
ITV, not channel 3. Anyway, yes I watch it sometimes if there is something interesting on, but I watch Richard and Judy more if there is something of interest on that show.

Abbita
Im a Paul O Grady addict big grin

Blue Dragon
Yay, & MildPossession...channel 3/ITV1, it's all the same, just a different name, don't know why bother changing it to ITV1 though but whatever...

Abbita
Its not channel 3 or ITV1 silly people, its ITV DAY now (when will they stop with the name changing?!?!)

MildPossession
What about in the evening...

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by Abbita
Its not channel 3 or ITV1 silly people, its ITV DAY now (when will they stop with the name changing?!?!)

I heard about that once, I thought it was for one day... blink

Flying High
Paul O'Grady's constantly annoyed with the people that work behind the scenes stick out tongue

ladygrim
big grin i love the paul o'grady show ..

Blue Dragon
Yay people are here! Did you see last weeks where there was this man that could talk to animals. He was talking to Buster & Buster (that face... happy laughing out loud looks like out Fudge) wasn't interested.

Even when he was meowing he wasn't bothered & turns away. Isn't Buster nice though? Paul says "Move Buster, it is my show." & the audience is like "Awwww...." he's like "No awww, he's a terrer."

04wayne
Paul O'Grady is the funniest man on television. The best show he's done was the one with Rowdy Roddy Piper

Blue Dragon
I never knew that...hi Wayne.

04wayne
Hi Blue Dragon. He was great at presenting the soap awards. He manages to mix funniness and seriousness at the same time and still come out as being the best british presenter

Blue Dragon
But you saw that on teletex, cheat...& you ruined it by telling me who won most...no doubt that was!

joeykangaroo
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
Anyone watch it!? It's great! He's great! He's very very funny! I recommend to watch it! Channel 3 everyday 5 o'clock! NOW DO IT!
yay that shows kewl
i like watchin him get annoyedlaughing out loud

joeykangaroo
this isnt relevent but any of yous seen-lennie hendre show?

Blue Dragon
No. I like him when he's like "Burt!" & when he gets annoyed. laughing out loud But I don't think it's fair that Paul gets stupid e-mails from people. I want to send him an e-mail but I e-mail doesn't work. sad

I could always ask my friend to e-mail him & say it's from me...yeah yeah! Paul O'Grady I might be e-mailing you soon! big grin

Flying High
did anyone see the may day paul o grady thing...i was funny as hell....

Blue Dragon
Which?

ladygrim
hi new dog is adoreable big grin.....

MildPossession
lennie hendire? if you mean Lenny Henry, two totally different shows...

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by ladygrim
Yeah. happy I really like Paul. He acts how he wants. He loves animals, he's got dogs & lambs. Olger may look small & nice but she's a bugger, he bits Paul's fingers!

I hate it when people send Paul stupid e-mails! It gets on my nerves as well as Paul's & I know it does. People say you should do this & that, it's Paul's life & "If you don't like it turn over!" That was quoted by Paul himself! big grin

People also ask come on holiday & do clay.
1. He ain't going to come along with people he doesn't know.
2. He probably as no time being a host.
3. Where's the address/phone number etc anyway!?!

I want to e-mail him but e-mail don't work. Can I get one of you to e-mail him? I'll PM you telling you what I want said in the messege & my name & age given.

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by ladygrim
Yeah. happy I really like Paul. He acts how he wants. He loves animals, he's got dogs & lambs. Olger may look small & nice but she's a bugger, he bits Paul's fingers!

I hate it when people send Paul stupid e-mails! It gets on my nerves as well as Paul's & I know it does. People say you should do this & that, it's Paul's life & "If you don't like it turn over!" That was quoted by Paul himself! big grin

People also ask come on holiday & do clay.
1. He ain't going to come along with people he doesn't know.
2. He probably as no time being a host.
3. Where's the address/phone number etc anyway!?!

I want to e-mail him but e-mail don't work. Can I get one of you to e-mail him? I'll PM you telling you what I want said in the messege & my name & age given.

Originally posted by joeykangaroo
this isnt relevent but any of yous seen-lennie hendre show?
If you mean Lennie Henry then yes. He's funny.

Blue Dragon
Alas...it's over for now...cry I wanted to e-mail him, well get someone to e-mail him for me... sad sad

Friday's episode was great, Paul James O'Grady.... stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic)
There were photographs of him, sound of him singing when little, his, I think sister, comes from Australia & he starts crying, it's was happy to see him cry, they hasn't seen each other for 8 years!

Uh, it's making me cry as I write this... roll eyes (sarcastic) Don't know why... smile

Abbita
I dun want it to be over, please lord, NO MORE DES AND MEL!!!!

Hes back in the autumn though *yay!!* Then we can see how very little Olga has grown big grin

Blue Dragon
Paul O'Grady is so much better than Des & Mel. Well really I never watched it but Paul cares for animals a lot, unlike a lot of people. He's friendly & doesn't look half bad either... embarrasment embarrasment stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic)

Abbita
He looks good for 50 big grin

Blue Dragon
...June 14th he will be 50! We all have to come back here that day & throw a party for him...if I can get someone to e-mail him when he's back on I want to tell him I made this thread about him, he'll be happy & call out my name on the show! big grin

No he doesn't look bad, refrase that, he looks great for 50, for June that is... wink

Saw his face when that girl said "Meet the fockers."? He looked shocked!

wazz
Paul O'Grady is a gay bastard and sucks big hard cocks! big grin

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by wazz
Paul O'Grady is a gay bastard and sucks big hard cocks! big grin
HOW DARE YOU! HE ISN'T STUCK UP LIKE MOST PEOPLE WHO ARE ON TV! YOU'RE THE GAY censored! YOU STUPID RETARD!
furiousfuriousfurious

ranting
He likes animals & takes them in if he can. Other people would think nothing of dogs or cats etc, they treat them like crap! Here's a man who does no such thing. smile

wazz
**** you, you ****. You wank over him i bet. Now go find a boyfriend

Blue Dragon
Sorry! mad What I have to treat you with royalty now!?!? mad Go screw yourself, if you don't like it go away!

Cletus_Kasady
BERT! BERT! SWITCH THE VIDEO BERT!!

Blue Dragon
laughing out loud

He gets mad when Berts moving his arms around telling Paul to get a move on. There isn't enough time in the show. There's a compatition, stars (with a ten minute chat, that ain't long), a game, guess the tune then there's no time for e-mails!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.