Ask Arwen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aniron
There is an "ask jack" and "ask will" thread in the potc forum so I thought I would do us a lotr one.

So I am now Arwen ask me your questions. I will do my best to answer them.

sauron
what do you think of eowyn muscling in on your man

Eclipse
huhWhat is the point to this thread again?huh

aniron
I suppose I can't blame her for trying, and she has found love with Faramir now, I'm just happy being with Aragorn now. though I knew I could trust him to start with, I was a bit annoyed with her.

mors823
This might be too similar to the Ask Exa Thread.
My q, do you know you married your cousion 34 time removed?

Kitoky
Yes I have to agree, sure this was in the PotC forum but we're not the PotC forum. These really are silly to have.

by the way, morse, the Ask Exa thread was for people who have any questions about Middle-Earth and Tolkien, facts, not really opinions and not really like an interview type thing.

If anyone here disagrees with this thread staying open, say, I. I don't have a problem with this staying open, just see how the others think of it.

shaber
Did you want the Ring for yourself Arwen?

aniron
I don't see that a distant distant relation could make us any less in love.

aniron
No I didn't, I try and stay out of such affairs, I was just worried about Aragorn.

aniron
*as aniron* this thread is just some fun, and interesting, I'm glad your ok with it Kit.

aniron
any more questions?

eezy45
Arwen how do you style your hair? laughing out loud

aniron
I don't it is natural, as an elf, though I am recognized for my elvin hair.

*as aniron, I love her hair I have hair curlers lol*

Smodden
arwen whenever aragorn dies which he will you know that right?

can i be ur shoulder to cry on and then can i take ur hand in maridge?..love

shadowy_blue
Arwen, how come you are annoyed with Eowyn when you have NEVER even met her before?

aniron
no, my heart is always aragorn and one day I will go with him.

aniron
I'm not annoyed at her, I said that I couldn't blame her for trying and I was annoyed that it happened, thats all.

Smodden
ok i guess thats fine....sad

*grumbles *

*walks away*
''stupid aragorn....grr...*

aniron
Don't be dishearted, here is an elvin gem for good luck

Smodden
thank you indeed for your kindness, and i will take this token gladly and with much joy...but my heart will never be kindled again as it has been with my love towards you....oh light of a thousand suns..!

Kitoky
How much wood would a wood chuck chuck chuck wood?

Smodden
confused

huh?

Ddraiglais
O.K. so why did PJ come close to ruining the movies by putting you in it so much? The books hardly mention you, but you are a major player in the films. Doesn't that bother you? They took a story out of the Simirilian, applied it to the LotR, and thus made Liv Tyler a major character. They gave Arwen credit for rescuing Frodo when it wasn't her. Just wondering if I am the only one that was annoyed at this.

shadowy_blue
Hhmm, another Tolkien purist, eh? wink

For your question, no. You're not the only one. Go to several other forums and you will see that there are more movie-Arwen haters. Not just you. However, I'm not one of them. wink

It doesn't bother me at all. I was actually glad for what they did. Just imagine having a certain Elf princess going in the coronation and marrying the King. Who the hell is she? We haven't seen her before. You see, they have to give her character development and more screentime to be able for the movie-goers to believe. This movie wasn't made just for the Tolkien scholars you see. They are made for everyone, so they have to sacrifice some of the "truths" from the book.

Hhmm, they took out a storyline in "The Silmarillion", I wonder what that is. Beren and Luthien's storyline? Perhaps, but it's not entirely made-up by the filmmakers. The two love stories have some similarities already even way back from the book, so it's not impossible for them to do that.

They gave Arwen credit for saving Frodo? Again, this is a movie, not the book. wink The book had Glorfindel, the movie did not, obviously. And I don't think they needed Glorfindel so badly. What for? He'll rescue Frodo, then what? No character development to follow, and he'll disappear for the entire rest of the movie. Just give his role to the one that needs more character development and could do the job. wink

I'm sorry. I know I'm not Aniron, but for some reason, I felt the need to answer. I'm not her die hard fan, but I just wanted to express my views. This is a hundred year old topic already, and yet I don't get tired of it. smile

Just to emphasize a point again...Never connect the movie with the books. They are two separate things. It's a movie. It's a movie. It's a movie. It's a movie. It's a movie. Movie | Book. Not Movie = Book. I should go see those movies to experience them for themselves. Not experience the movie as a visual of the book.

Ddraiglais
The only reason they did all that was for money. By adding Arwen as a major character, they attracted more women to the cineplexes. I believe that was their goal, and that is wrong. If they altered the books to maybe make some things flow better, fine. If they took some things out so the movies weren't eight hours each, fine. Making things up to sell more tickets? That's wrong. And when you have such a long loved epic that has been read by millions, you need to stay with the story. I don't mind Hollywood altering some books, but not books as old and as loved as these.

A.D. Skinner
Hey...so if there is a ask Exa thread, and now a ask Arwen thread..

I think there should be a ask a A.D. Skinner thread...I mean...there might be some questions that I could answer...

( goes to make thread )

Kitoky
Um...actually the Ask Exa thread was for any questions regarding Lord of the Rings or Tolkien in general - this thread is just some fun, you aska question and aniron answers them as Arwen.

A.D. Skinner
What is the meaning of life ????

( sits back for Elvish explanation )

shadowy_blue
Really? I guess we should hang PJ and all the filmmakers then. Those bastards.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Money is beside the point. After all, what type of media doesn't do whatever they do because of the money as one of the reasons? Harry Potter movies being made was also for the money, the Matrix movies, especially the sequels were made also for the money, Britney Spears kept on recording her songs for the money. Money is one of the reasons why EVERYTHING is being made. Besides the biological factors of course.

Putting Arwen there or not wouldn't change the fact that the LOTR movies would still make a lot of money. Maybe you should change your view about this a little bit and stay out of the negative thoughts (money).
They didn't put Arwen in there just so the feminists could have a rejoicing moment. They could have that through Eowyn. They've put Arwen in there not just so the guys could have a female character to drool over. It's not like while Arwen is saving Frodo, every males in the theater would say.."damn, that chick is hot." roll eyes (sarcastic) They've put Arwen in there for a reason...to actually give her a CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT that could enhance the overall LOTR storyline. It's not just her own character she's developing. Aragorn and Eowyn's too.

Like I said, you're not the only one watching the movie. The movies are not made only for Tolkien purists. Try putting Arwen during the coronation without any introductions prior to that. I bet some movie-goers will say..."woah! What's Liv Tyler doing in there?" roll eyes (sarcastic)

Believe what you want. It's just sad that you really have to give negative reasons just so you could prove your point that what they did is wrong. I mean, what is right and what is wrong exactly? You can't say that something is wrong because for some people, they are right.

Whoever told you that they did it just for the tickets? You're too condemnatory it's not even funny. Yeah, you believe that they did it because of the tickets, and yet you actually purchased it.

They do stay with the story. Aragorn was made King, the Ring was destroyed, Sauron is the main evil villain, they went to Moria, to Fangorn Forest, and all that. Just because they altered some scenes doesn't mean that they don't stay with the storyline.

I do think that your mind was already set even before you went and see the movies though. I just wish that you went watching the movie with an open mind. Otherwise, you could have just stayed at home and read your book for free.

Ddraiglais
Really? I guess we should hang PJ and all the filmmakers then. Those bastards.

Hey, I'm all for it. J/K

Money is beside the point. After all, what type of media doesn't do whatever they do because of the money as one of the reasons? Harry Potter movies being made was also for the money, the Matrix movies, especially the sequels were made also for the money, Britney Spears kept on recording her songs for the money. Money is one of the reasons why EVERYTHING is being made. Besides the biological factors of course.

I'll give you that money is why most people do things, but if they did it right, they would have sold millions of tickets anyway. It's when people put money over something so special when I have a problem.

Putting Arwen there or not wouldn't change the fact that the LOTR movies would still make a lot of money. Maybe you should change your view about this a little bit and stay out of the negative thoughts (money).
They didn't put Arwen in there just so the feminists could have a rejoicing moment. They could have that through Eowyn. They've put Arwen in there not just so the guys could have a female character to drool over. It's not like while Arwen is saving Frodo, every males in the theater would say.."damn, that chick is hot." roll eyes (sarcastic) They've put Arwen in there for a reason...to actually give her a CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT that could enhance the overall LOTR storyline. It's not just her own character she's developing. Aragorn and Eowyn's too.

See, here's where we disagree. I really believe that they put the whole love story in there so more women would go.

Like I said, you're not the only one watching the movie. The movies are not made only for Tolkien purists. Try putting Arwen during the coronation without any introductions prior to that. I bet some movie-goers will say..."woah! What's Liv Tyler doing in there?" roll eyes (sarcastic)

That might encourage people to......dare I say it, read!

Believe what you want. It's just sad that you really have to give negative reasons just so you could prove your point that what they did is wrong. I mean, what is right and what is wrong exactly? You can't say that something is wrong because for some people, they are right.

No, it's a shame when you change things like that. Say we made a movie about the bible (BTW I'm not Christian I'm just using this as a reconizable example). Let's say to "enhance" the story of the Exodus we decide that Moses is going to have a love interest in the Pharoah's court. We could take this throughout the whole story until she meets him in Canaan (which he never made it), and they get married and live happily ever after. Would people go for that? I doubt it. Changing art like that is just not right. If you say it is, then let's go get the Mona Lisa and repaint it so she's smiling. Then we can all feel happy.

Whoever told you that they did it just for the tickets? You're too condemnatory it's not even funny. Yeah, you believe that they did it because of the tickets, and yet you actually purchased it.

Yes I did. And believe it or not, I actually enjoyed most of the movies. They were awesome as far as costumes and effects. My problem is changing the storyline. Arwen should not have a major role, Gandalf and Shadowfax have not been together these many ages (an important part when they get to Medulsed), Eomer was in Helm's Deep at the battle, etc. And to someone who loves the books as much as I do, it starts to get annoying.

They do stay with the story. Aragorn was made King, the Ring was destroyed, Sauron is the main evil villain, they went to Moria, to Fangorn Forest, and all that. Just because they altered some scenes doesn't mean that they don't stay with the storyline.

If that's your criteria for sticking to the story, then why make the movies at all? Those things happen in the cartoons they made in the seventies.

I do think that your mind was already set even before you went and see the movies though. I just wish that you went watching the movie with an open mind. Otherwise, you could have just stayed at home and read your book for free.

I went to see "The Fellowship..." with a very closed mind. I left loving it for the most part. I went to go see The Two Towers" and was very excited. I came home disappointed. " The Return of the King" was everyithing I wanted and more when I first watched it. By the time I got to the car, I was rethinking that. By the time a week went by, I didn't like it. I may buy the DVD to see it again. Maybe if I watch all three of them, I'll like them more. Or maybe I can watch them and close my eyes during the parts that they added?

Kitoky
Woah...big discussion.

Exa

shaber
I found Glorfindel too bland.

shadowy_blue
First of all, they got them right. Several LOTR fans who have read the books for many decades even before the movies came out are happy with the results. So, obviously, they did the majority parts of the movies right.
Why are you so obsessed with the idea that money is the major and most important reason that's why they changed some scenes? What the f**k? You know, I'll give you some reasons.

1. To stay believable and realistic - not everything that works in the books could work in three dimensional movies. Sure we're talking about fantasy and Middle-earth but there are still some areas where our believability suspensions have limits. Not everything could be well translated into film. (and please don't insert the money argument again. Don't tell me that they should even sacrifice the believability of the movies just so you could have everything that you're asking for, to the point that only YOU could understand and tolerate the movies.)
2. Time issues - you couldn't translate everything in 3 and a half hour movie and actually expect that everyone will like it. It would also be the main weak point of the movie; it wouldn't be the great movie that it is right now if they translated every bits and pieces of everything from the book.

They didn't put the story in there so more women would go. They've put the love story in there because it exists in the book at the first place. Remember?
The love story in the book was told full in the appendices, but obviously we don't have an appendices in the movie, so they had to put it in there. Also, (for the second time)...they enhanced the love story in the movie because it is one of the major character development devices for Arwen herself, Aragorn, Eowyn, and even Elrond.
They've put the love story in there so more women would go? What do you think the women today are like? 1850s women? Sucker for romance and women-related ideas? Heh..I tell you...majority of the women do not go there for Arwen. They go for LEGOLAS, ARAGORN, and the other guys they're drooling over. Several women also go there for the battle scenes (yes..battles)..and some really go there for the story and the movie itself. Some couldn't care less about Arwen.

Exa replied to this already. And I agree with her.

That's just ridiculous. First of all, you have no reason to do that. It's a painting, and you're not doing a movie based on the painting alone, unless you're really desperate and have an entire effective storyline of why Mona Lisa would smile. However, if you feel like you really wanna do it...then suit yourself.

Yeah..so we're going to have a flashback from when Gandalf went to Rohan and had some issues with King Theoden and then the bitter King Theoden that is under Saruman and Wormtongue's influence will be kinda rude to Gandalf then Gandalf will see Shadowfax and then he'll tame him and then Theoden will reluctantly tell him that he could take him if he want, just go away as soon as possible.
Yeah, very convenient, eh? First of all, not EVERYONE cares about the origin of how they met. It is unnecessary in the film. It's not the most important thing in the world. It doesn't support any major storylines. The origin of how they became friends doesn't have anything to do with the quest of the Fellowship as a whole, it doesn't have anything to do whether or not the Ring will be destroyed, the Battle of Helm's Deep didn't become a success because Gandalf and Shadowfax met at Rohan during the Third Age, etc.
Also, the scene that they made in the movie wasn't too far-fetched. A Meara, and a Wizard being friends for many ages? Two mighty and great creatures being very long-time friends? I'm all for it. In my opinion, it is a better story than Gandalf finding and taming Shadowfax.

Their friendship's origin is only very minor compared to the other things that the movie have to take time to develop. Let's just be grateful that at least Shadowfax exists in the movie, and we actually got to have an ethereal scene where he was introduced and his name was told to millions of people who were watching.

Believe it or not, I agree with you. wink But technically, he was there, you know..at the ending climax of the battle, but I know what you mean. wink But yeah, I agree with you here. My complaint is that Eomer was almost non-existant in the movie. Seems like he was only a regular soldier or something, Gamling even turned out to be more important than him from what I saw. roll eyes (sarcastic) I'm complaining about it because they don't have any reason to do that (that Gamling is more dominating than Eomer in the movies. I could think of some subtle ways of how they could show Eomer's importance without taking too much time) So you see, I'm not just all-the-way-movie-defender-fan. I also have some disappointments, not at EVERYTHING though.

I never said that those are the only criterias. You didn't actually expect me to list everything that they kept and got right, did you?

What? What the f**k? You claimed that ROTK was everything you wanted and more and then after a week, you didn't like it? What the f**k? So how are you suppose to like it again if you already claimed that it was "everything you wanted and more"? What more are you expecting? Don't you suppose that it's IMPOSSIBLE already that the movie will be better in your view if you already felt that it was "everything you wanted and more"?

No. You can just fast it forward if you really didn't like the scene. You could still hear the dialogues if you just closed your eyes. It will be more boring for you if you just listened to the scene that you dislike. wink

Kitoky
wow shadowy - you take over the role of arwen - you answer all the darn questions

shadowy_blue
LOL, I know. stick out tongue I didn't actually intended it at first. I just thought that maybe I could answer some of Ddraiglais complaints and then that's it. But obviously, this discussion kinda went far. stick out tongue

LOL..sorry Aniron. smile

Kit, just a question though. Is it OK? Or do we have to take this discussion in other threads? confused

Kitoky
Tig Party will be more convenient

shadowy_blue
But I suppose if we take it there some people will be out of place and they wouldn't be able to post random things anymore and talk about more cheerful stuff with their friends.

Kitoky
That would be most convenient I'm afraid.

SteveMan2101
What would happen if Agagorn died in some battle and you found out what would you have done if that happened?

tassie
lol, Shadowy, i was almost laughing reading some of the things in your post; very nicely put, i'd say more, but i think you've said it all lol

aniron
(as aniron - OMG guys sorry I haven't been here to answer any questions, it's just my computer has been brojen and I have exams coming up so I have been revising, thank you Shadowy for helping out, the arwen bashing question would be directed at Liv to arwen as arwen would not know who PJ was anyway lol, but if you want, because I am starting exams soon in a few weeks and in case my computer is broken, would you like to be the Sub arwen because you seem like an arwen fan -this is to shadowy- thank you).

as arwen - anymore questions?

shadowy_blue
Yeah. Sure. cool

aniron
Oh good thats a weight of my shoulders now I don't have to worry about neglecting ppl and can get on revising.

Smodden
s-b rocks!....period
i mean it i think i'll change my sig to arwen is hot/ s-b rocks
well anyway

Of course it was made for money.....pj has to eat to you know...
and if they made it exactly the way Ddraiglais wants it to be made, then s-b and me and exa would be unhappy....so you see its relative to your point of view...and pj had to make a movie that pleases everybody.....all though thats not entirely accurate...because i believe he made it to please himself as an artist...but anyway....
you can't please everybody so you have to compromise maters, Me i'm just fine with the movies and i have NO complaints whatsoever.....the movies to me are flawless and i could not be hapier with how they turned out....sure shadowfaw was introduced in a dif manner than the books....sure there are no scourging of the shire...as s-b put -a movie is not a book....sory but you can't follow the book word for word...unless its a book like 30 pages long like "cat in the hat"...(which they screwed up royally by the way)
arwen's increased role in the films was a change for the beter...yes precious....i like it....and it does not affect the film in a negative way...imhosmile

Ddraiglais
Doesn't affect the film in a negative way? It ruined the films!!!! I could have lived with the omissions. I could even live with them changing Eomer's parts. I can't stand the fact that Arwen is even in the film. They had to take so much out in order to make a manageable film. Why add stuff that isn't there? You guys must not have thought much of the books. I'll leave it at that.

Dd

Smodden
helo arwen is in the books......read the appendices(sp?)
but seeing as you can't film appendices....they had to think of creative ways to introduce/expand her character....

it helps to have a little femanism in FOTR, it adds romance in TTT, and adds that little bit of hapiness, and relief that Arwen and aragorn, after ALL they've been thru finaly get maried...

i'm not a femanist or anything like that but arwen's role in the FILMS, was good.

shadowy_blue
Then why did you even bother to watch the films if Arwen ruined it for you?

You know, I do read the books too, so don't try to give me that "purity of the fan" argument. I am a fan as much as you are, but I am not a zealot. We don't need zealots, we need open minded people who can appreciate movies for what they can bring. I care about these movies, because 1)they were very good adaptations of the source. 2)they gave back credibility to fantasy movies, a credibility that was chattered and ignored in the past by the people who are so-called "too cool" for fantasy. That's why I get irritated by people like you: whining because Arwen was in the movie, or Celebrimbor wasn't mentioned, or there wasn't any Dwarf who accompanied Bilbo out of the Shire, or maybe even because Orc #2,879 wasn't at the far right side of the Orc squad.

I think if we keep ourselves overfixed to the books, we could generate a list ad infinitum. Still this is not my intention, although I recognize that I also disliked some parts of the movies. The general opinion is a very good one, and I can say that I enjoy watching all the three movies. I am honestly thankful to Peter Jackson for offering us this great work of movie-making (and not of literally 1:1-adapting Tolkien's works, which would be quite impossible). The best method of enjoying Peter Jackson's movies is to remind what they are after all: movies. If you want to have a Middle-Earth congruent with Tolkien's writings, then you have to read the books. There is no other way.

MORAL LESSON: If you're going to be that nitpicky, then don't watch the films at all.

Smodden
*agrees*

will type more later on my opp but have to go eat...

aniron
Hey guys I'm back thank you to "I'm dead" for being a sub and I hope you'll carry on helping me out.
ok how come no body wants to ask arwen questions come on guys.
p.s I hate exams

Nienna
Because I don't like Arwen, and I think she's mean in the books.

aniron
ok, thats your opinion I respect that but think about it Arwen wouldn't know shes in a book so you can't say that duh lol.

has anyone got a question?

shaber
Did you like your uncle Elros (alot naughty )

Vingilot
laughing Elros is long dead though...What the f**k?

Smodden
I have a question!

Arwen, what made you give up everything for one man...(aragorn) and why did you give up ultimatly your life, just for him? ( I think I know the answer but I want to hear it from arwen)

shaber
And Elros had a longer lifespan and was Aragorn's only claim to importance - and he was a very remote ancestor!

Vingilot
True--but still! stick out tongue

shadowy_blue
Sub-Arwen is heeeere!!!! big grin

*bounces* jump

Anyway, *eherm*

*have to keep myself in-character*

I love Aragorn, and I gave up my immortality just to be with him. I would rather share one lifetime with him, than face all the ages of this world alone. wink

Without him, a part of me would be taken. He's the love of my life, and a world without him is not worth living. smile

Smodden
oh Ok...aragorn probably feels the same way...smile I mean without arwen He would be so torn. Because, He loves Arwen soo much...and can't stand to be apart from her, and has dreams all the time about her.winkyeah He loves her alot.

aniron
(thanx shadowy, I really hate my computer -damn technology lol, I'm glad you're here to save the day, thank you.)

Smodden
Arwen, what did you and your dad talk about on the mountain before he sailed away...you guys were talking for soooo long up there...but what were you talking about?

Smodden
both arwens are goneerm

Smodden
Arwen, what did you and your dad talk about on the mountain before he sailed away...you guys were talking for soooo long up there...but what were you talking about?

please tell me.

Melkórë
They were talking about Elf-sex of course.
"Did he touch you?"-Elrond
"No daddy."-Arwen
"Well, you know.....can't trust those Nunatan.....use Ansereg, that'll scare him away!"-Elrond
"But daddy, Aragorn isn't kinky!"-Arwen
"Oh, I beg to differ, yes he is!"-Elladan

~*~Tassie~*~
ugh.. Flippin Perv no expression

Melkórë
Just a joke.......

rianna_d
Arwen!!! does your son have ponty ears???? I couln't take a good look at Eldarion when you had your vision! sad and why did u gave him the evenstar necklace, isn't he too small, he'll probably break it or lose it.

Smodden
good question...he is half-elven like elrond right? so elrond had pointy ears so eldarion must have them.....good logic right?...i suppose

Melkórë
Arwen isn't even half elven, so Eldarion would be more like half-quarter Elf, and three-and a half quarters Man.

Smodden
Dude! miranda is above liv in your sig!...liv should be above otto....imo

eek!

shaber
And Miranda Otto is not appealing laughing out loud

Smodden
laughing

aniron
hey guys, in answer to the previous questions My father and I talked about a lot of things, mainly goodbyes we talked of past present and future we talked about my new life and his, you say we were there for long it felt so short.

p.s Miranda is okay but Eowyn is NOT

Smodden
big grin thank you mylady.

shadowy_blue
I'm not liking the Miranda/Eowyn bashing. shifty

Whatever.

This is an Arwen thread, after all. stick out tongue

Smodden
BOO to miranda/eowen!!! BOOO!!evil face

j/k.....You know I love ewoen

Arwen is hot/Eowen Rox!!!

*ah the memories*...

aniron
(as aniron) I'm not dissin Miranda just Eowyn.

Fëanor
hey!!!...it's aniron

man am i out of the loop...

aniron
what loop?? I'm well confused! lol lol lol

Fëanor
i remember you left...just didn't know you returned embarrasment stick out tongue

Smodden
Welcome back.big grin

aniron
Thank you I did good in my exams if you wanted to know,
I got one double C, 3 B's and 3 A's (cough-and one fail-cough)

I'm doing my AS levels now there is an american at our school for a year from IOWA (I dunno how to spell iowa lol)

But I'm loving being in 6th form so much fun.

Smodden
CONGRATULATIONS!

ah...I loved 6th grade...8th and 9th were my favs....12 is torturing meblink

ARN"T AMERICAN"S COOL!?!? I bet he's just the bee's knees...
*chants*"U. S. A

*waves flag*

shadowy_blue
usaflag

and yeah aniron..you spelled Iowa right. big grin (Elijah's hometown. shifty )

aniron
I dunno if I'm in 6th grade that sounds sorta young u see in UK we go from Year 0 right up to year 11 then we enter 6thform AKA year 12 and then year 13 then leave to I guess I'm in 12th grade?

I'll ask him if he's met Lij b4?
lol

Love your salut for america the welsh first language speakers are ass holes with the way they treated him on friday but my group (welsh second language english forst language) are the frendliest!!!!!

group

shaber
The Welsh language should have been allowed to die out long ago!

aniron
ha ha ha actually welsh now is mostly english with "io" at the end like "cookio" lol lol lol
They are all buffoons.

Darth Sauron
Exa will kill you for saying this stick out tongue

aniron
No I told Exa about it and she doesn't like welsh first language ppl anymore but remember Welsh second language people rule.

pile

Darth Sauron
laughing out loud
Still, you insulted a language...she can smell it eek! fear

Phoenix Song
Do you minds if I asks a question ninja

Exabyte
no expression

miffed

furious

ranting

cry

And so does the language itself cry cry

What does Arwen have to do with Welsh blink

aniron
of course you can, knock yourself out.

pamukluprenses
what would you do, if aragorn would have chosen eowyn(of course he dont but just asking)

ladygrim
welsh ??

shaber
Yes... the only difficult languages it is necessary to study would be those such as mandarin.

Phoenix Song
this is a mean one stick out tongue

Why did you abandon your children? cry

Please note, I am not too terribly anti Arwen, (I actually am playing her in my friend's remake happy ) I just don't like some of her qualities....

aniron
*back as Arwen* I would have gone with my father to the grey havens.

aniron
I abandon me kids???? no you must have dreamt that.

ladygrim
no expression poor kids

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.