scott or alex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kayC
which of the summers bros. do u like the best and y?????? Happy Dance

Mainstream
Alex..we hung out with some girls in a club....we had a blast. fighting19 fighting18

kayC
u and alex hung out in a club YE
wacko

kayC
so is that the reason u like him

Mainstream
I was with women....I'm not like that..if your implying that I am. ugh

kayC
no i dnt offend ppl ova the net i like 2 do it face 2face

Mainstream
ugh don't worry I'm not so easily insulted

kayC
good
so y alex

Mainstream
ugh

kayC
just a question
y not scott hes just as gud wink

pr1983
Scott... to be honest i am just like him (in a good way most of the time).

Fionnuala
Scott....Alex left Lorna at the alter...jerk stick out tongue

pr1983
Originally posted by Fionnuala
Scott....Alex left Lorna at the alter...jerk stick out tongue

laughing

in fairness, he did love someone else... better that lorna found out before she married him... better late than never...

Fionnuala
hummmph...well he got what he deserved...he could of told her before she walked down the ailse..

pr1983
hummmph...well he got what he deserved...he could of told her before she walked down the ailse..

he didnt know, hes a guy, he wasnt sure... and did you see her face, i am positive she got it on with the gambit stripper...

Fionnuala
of course she did..wouldn't you?..actually no wait...that was rhetorical

pr1983
i hope so... and as far as alex is concerned... it was true love... he had to go for it... i would...

Fionnuala
i guess i would as well but still poor Lorna..first she finds out Magneto is her father, then she sees the massacre of millions of mutants and then she gets their dying thoughts trapped in her head....then she finally gets some happiness only for it to be destroyed...i can see why see went mad..

pr1983
i guess i would as well but still poor Lorna..first she finds out Magneto is her father, then she sees the massacre of millions of mutants and then she gets their dying thoughts trapped in her head....then she finally gets some happiness only for it to be destroyed...i can see why see went mad..

True... i do feel sorry for her... but iceman has wanted her for years... he loves her so much and she wont give him a chance...

Fionnuala
she's kind of giving him a chance now i think..she's letting him in more now...also she was in love with alex...

pr1983
she's kind of giving him a chance now i think..she's letting him in more now...also she was in love with alex...

true...

i feel sorry for bobby, i think his bad attitude would change if lorna gave him a chance, though im not sure they could have a proper relationship with his transformation...

Fionnuala
maybe....and yeah that would be quite hard..

ayjay
she'd have to wear alota clothes ^__^...poor bobby

pr1983
Originally posted by ayjay
she'd have to wear alota clothes ^__^...poor bobby

laughing

gmv_lisa
hi kayc, do you like kidnapped and acting (its me ) devil

gmv_lisa
does any one like to see more action and bllod and gus and les lovydove stuf laughing out loud

ShadowSorciere
I don't know I guess I'd choose Alex over Scott, but then Scott did used to be my favorite character when I was little....

I like Alex for trying to be his own person, even if he did go evil for a little bit. I also think if you were hanging out with them (Yes I realize they're not real people) Alex would be more interesting. He's the one who'd agree to doing shots on the roof then jumping into the pool.

While Scott's the one I'd trust with my life. You know you'd be able to count on him no matter the situation. Also he's starting to loosen up I guess in the comics now, still might not jump off the roof...but he's loosening up....

I dunno I guess I'd choose Alex

BENITO
HAVOK. even though he's in a coma (tell me he gets out of it)

Fionnuala
he's been out of it for a while now....

Capt_Fantastic
Well, in all honesty, I like Alex more than I do Scott. Simply, because Scott is a bit of a boy scout. Alex has more of an edge to him. But, Scott is the glue that has held the X-Men together on many occasions. However, Alex has attitude. Attitude is a benefit in my book.

Paola
Scott

Mainstream
Alexander.

DarthLazious
Scott because is a great person to have as a Leader in a team.

Mainstream
Alex cuz he loves to cause Havok.

pr1983
Originally posted by Mainstream
Alex cuz he loves to cause Havok.

I should slap you for a pun that bad... stick out tongue

Mainstream
heh heh heh

ayjay
i like wolverine!..o0o..woops...wrong thread to mention logan..>__<..umm...i prefer cyclops ryt now...only cos i dunno much about havok

gmv_lisa
i think if you would like a bed boy alex but some one you can trust scott but l like scott all the way lol

gmv_lisa
this is a gr8 pick of gambit and rogue

gmv_lisa
this is for kayc when she comes on hi and i have some rogue and gambit pick for you
yours lisa b

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.