Luke vs Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Mader
Who would u think would win? I say Luke. Obviously

Wat Tambor
uhhm i dont understand a word of what your saying ;/

DarthAJ
umm translation?

Lord Mader
sad

Lord Mader
OPPS umm ill fix that...

jjwil76
crazy canadians... laughing laughing

Lord Banshee
This is the wrong forum mate...

DarthAJ
Its still messed up but oh well. I think Sidious would kick Luke's arse. remember Sidious in ROTS is the equivalent to Yoda. But it really depends on which Sidious. ROTS or ROTJ? Luke may have a chance in ROTJ if Sids doesn't have a lightsaber.

DarthAJ
No not really this is the right forum. They do not allow spoilers out of this Forum. And I think he means ROTS Sids so...

Lord Mader
ya i guess... I'm new eh?

BAILY
Originally posted by jjwil76
crazy canadians... laughing laughing

hey I am not crazy... well the doctors say different, but I dont think I am..... laughing

And buddy you oh so got the wrong forum to be talkin bout OT.... and Sidious would whoop Luke's candy ass back to Tatooine... and make him cry to his auntie and unckie's burnt skeletons......

"Why Uncle Owen?? Why?? Why are you not talking to me anymore?? You look sooo Pale yet burned out!!"

jjwil76
lightsaber or not...sids wins (chopped off) hands down. like he would fight fair anyways. he may even.....PULL OUT A STEEL CHAIR!!! OH MY GAWD!!! LUKE'S BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!!

Kun-ni Habeo
NJO luke would slaughter sids

DeVi| D0do
Sidious did practically beat Luke in ROTJ...

Darth Tarious
sidious would win of course
in episode 6 he did his thunder and luke collapsed... well even if luke had a lightsaber and sid not, sid just have to walk behind him or give just a kick and then he can use lightning... and then... bye luke!

PS: if sid had a saber it would be much easier

Darth Jello
Sidious would win, as of ROTJ, luke was not good enough to deflect lightning and definitely not good enough with a saber to match Sidious in combat

tachie5
Am I the only one here that thinks that in the movie Sid beat Luke so therefore we dont have to play "imagine the duel" considering we have seen it.

Darth_Janus
I don't recall any duel taking place between the emperor and Luke. Only Vader and Luke. I thought that was obvious.

kiadimundijedi
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
I don't recall any duel taking place between the emperor and Luke. Only Vader and Luke. I thought that was obvious.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??? PALPATINE GAVE HIM THE BOLTS!!! IF THAT AINT A FIGHT WAS IS???

kiadimundijedi
Originally posted by tachie5
Am I the only one here that thinks that in the movie Sid beat Luke so therefore we dont have to play "imagine the duel" considering we have seen it.

no I Agree with You

Palps FLICKED Luke Up

jackstain
well canadians suck, and so does luke, sidious wins easily......only NJO Luke would stand a chance.

Darth_Nefarus
I agree, JNO Luke is where his zenith of power is, and how he actually got it done.

((The_Anomaly))
ummm.....its a good thing ur not standing here or id have to kick ur ass.

go eat some hamburgers and watch baseball with the rest of the overweight american idiots.

on the SW note however, as of ROTJ, luke would get his ass handed to him hardcore!

but apparently EU luke (about 12 years after ROTJ) would topple sids with ease.

Darth_Nefarus
luke does get his ass beat

jackstain
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
ummm.....its a good thing ur not standing here or id have to kick ur ass.

go eat some hamburgers and watch baseball with the rest of the overweight american idiots.

on the SW note however, as of ROTJ, luke would get his ass handed to him hardcore!

but apparently EU luke (about 12 years after ROTJ) would topple sids with ease.

post removed

Darth_Nefarus
for someone who always says, "it's just a forum" you sure take it personally when someone disagrees with you

jackstain
he didnt just disagree, he insulted me, and i always get the last word, so dont try me.

Darth_Nefarus
but dude, my point is, you've been telling me and several other people that this is just a forum, i don't get butt hurt etc. and you're just insulting people back
i'm not saying he should have insulted you either, i mean the canook was just standing up for himself eh?
and btw i'm just kiddin around, Canada is awesome
and so what if americans like hamburgers and baseball? at least we have a country people want to live in

jedimaster2000
Jackstain, i'm wondering, what do you have against Canadians? Canada is also a country in which people want to live in as well.

Darth_Nefarus
well, sure they do, but i'd rather live here, the oppurtunities and burger joints are endless lol

jackstain
canada sucks

jedimaster2000
That's your reason? O...K...

Ogami Itto
canada , America, were all star wars brothers here!!!

jackstain
canada, canada, canada, they all suck.

Ogami Itto
Canada, America, same thing!!

jackstain
ya sure, u think that.

america is the same as candada, minus the sucking part.

neo7822
good one jackstain,america are not idiots we happen to be the smartest country in the world and the majority of americans watch football not baseball *** so obviosly canada is dumb so if u were standing here the anomoly id kick your @$$ devil and beat ur little canadian balls oh yeah,sidious would own luke

Darth_Nefarus
i love how sidious vs. luke is now america vs. canada

Darth_Janus
America is NOT the smartest country in the world. That is ignorance and arrogance at its finest. America ranks eleventh after Cyprus in world education. Bet most Americans can't even find Cyprus on a map.

mechmoggy
The America vs Canada discussion does not belong in the SW section.

Either have that conversation else where, or I close this thread down.

neo7822
darth janus u shouldnt betray ur country like that and why was it america first got to mars and the moon(questionly)so i guess u have a chart that tells the list of smartest countries in order and the people who made the survey personly went up to every single person in the world and asked them to list the answer to the question they ask.bottom line canada sux america rules ans this forum sux.

jackstain
Originally posted by mechmoggy
The America vs Canada discussion does not belong in the SW section.

Either have that conversation else where, or I close this thread down.

oh no, please, anything but that! erm laughing

jackstain
america isnt the smartest, but its the best. so all of you americans trying to smite america....go live in a different country.

neo7822
ya although i wasnt sure of the u.s. being the smartest i thought i could pull someones strings i and it turns out i was right darth janus ur so gulable and maybe you should move to canada so i can have another reason to bust ur balls

neo7822
america wins since i dont see no dumbass canadians writing back

neo7822
victory sweet victory baby

neo7822
america wasnt lost a war once

neo7822
or hasnt lost a war is better english

Darth_Nefarus
i sure don't consider vietnam a victory for our side

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.