Revan v.s. any version of Obi Wan suitable

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jackstain
since everyone seems to like these two dudes the best, just wanted opinions , even though revan will probly win.

Lord Mader
I think i noe who revan is, i think revan would win...

Kun-ni Habeo
revan would wipe the floor with ROTS obi-wan
still ob1 is my fav jedi

Darth Revan33
Definitely Revan. Its too bad there's no poll.

Darth_Janus
Definately. I like these two best, too. Hm. Maybe Revan would notice Obi's general potential and his incredible luck and take him in. Darth Kenobi.

Darth Revan33
Lol, yes that would be entertaining.

Kun-ni Habeo
or obi stays light and revan joins him

jackstain
I say someone more powerful comes in and smites them both....now who is powerful enough to do that...???

http://user.tninet.se/~djv504e/alf/alfkitty.gif

Darth_Nefarus
I think Revan would outclass him like Maul did, but he would finish the job or convert him to the darkside. Possibly bring up how Kenobi failed Anakin and the order etc.

Obi-Wan though would put up an incredible fight to the end, and he could still survive the battle, but he would most likely get tore up.

jackstain
http://user.tninet.se/~djv504e/alf/alf27.jpg

Darth_Janus
ALF rules. Had to say it. Damn you, Jackstain... lol

SnakeEyes
I'd say that Revan would have him beat, yet I still think Obi-wan would realize (after a really tough battle) that he wouldn't be able to win and he might stand a chance of escaping...

Darth_Janus
Sounds about right.

Revan: Time to die, Jedi! *Insert evil chuckle*

Obi Wan: Fek! I'm out! Look! Vandar's making a break for the door! *Points to the short green Vandar, who gives a confused, frightened look. Books it while Revan sabers the little critter*

jackstain
- revan to obi wan- u stupid son of a b1tch....ur number is up, im goin to smite you so hard that anyone you ever look at will feel it.

-obi wan to revan- holy crap u dumb @$$hole, i think ur wrong. seein as how i just made a very important phone call......reinforcements are on the way. you dirty sack lick..........-ten minutes later-

DaMN! those two tasty great! Anyone know where i could find some nice cat?! im still as hungry as a starving ethiopian!

http://images.art.com/images/PRODUCTS/large/10085000/10085070.jpg

jackstain
tasted****

Darth Mantis
Revan.

Darth_Nefarus
What would Obi-Wan's Sith name be I'm curious.

Darth_Janus
Darth Kanobis.

Darth Mantis
lol

Fishy
Revan would easily win this fight... I hope he would try to convert Obi though... That would be a nice thing to do

Kun-ni Habeo
Darth Kanabis lol

Lord Mader
Meh tough match obi would probably hold on 4 a while. But Obi has to atleast get a slash of him. But obi would lose

jedimaster2000
TPM Obi-Wan - lets not talk about that...

AOTC Obi-Wan - still no match for Revan

ROTS Obi-Wan - definitely the most suitable version, but still, after a bit of a fight, he too will fall.

ANH Obi-Wan - hasn't practised his techniques for like 20 years, wouldn't put my money on him either.

Lord Mader
I'd think the best one is suitible to beat revan is TPM OBI he's the quickist also if revan ever did kill qui gonn instead of maul i'd beat obi ould go bezerk o him. Also Obi did almost lose to maul because maul is a powerful guy and as trained by Darth Sidious. How can u not say TPM obi is weak jedimaster2000. But really... obi lost here

jackstain
if u think TPM obi is the quickest,you have another thing coming when ROTS comes out.

Fishy
That would be really sad for Obi... If he was more powerful as a Padawan then a fully trained Master

jedimaster2000
^^Exactly, you have talk of logic here. Obi-Wan is suppose to improve as time passes, not become weaker (well with the exception of the time period from ROTS to ANH, because he didn't even practise his saber techniques for twenty years.)

Darth_Glentract
Revan can beat Obi-wan at any time

Darth Mantis
No, any obi-wan would win... all he has to say is "these aren't the droids your looking for." and he wins... god... Who the hell am I kidding... Revan wins.

jackstain
all im saying is, that obi is way faster in ROTS than TPM.

RM said this fight is faster than TPM fight was.(obi vs anakin)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.