Ben Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Mader
Ben skywalker is luke's son. Does anyone know about Ben? Could he be the new most powerful jedi?

SithSpy
Move this to EU please.

macgeek2005
I have no idea.

jedi2187
Time will tell, but I think this topic is more appropriate for the EU section.
Welcome to the forums, btw. cool

SithSpy
yes yes, this i forgot to say--- welcolme to the boards!! have fun but be sure to read the top three posts in the forum which will explain the rules.....like that of EU in the ep.3 section, and help you to avoid future flamage

Especially read this http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t20461.html

TheElectricFox
Hmm.. looks like another awain

SithSpy
come on now fox, give him a chance before you deem him evil big grin

jjwil76
Originally posted by TheElectricFox
Hmm.. looks like another awain

awain. can't stand that guy. mr. "hi, i know this is pointless but.."

LanİeWindu™
Lord Mader,

Please post topics in their relative forums. I know you're new here, so I don't blame you...yet. wink

Anyways...

Moving---Moved

Julie
Ben Skywalker. Okay there's the potential he could be the new great jedi, but give the kid a break he's like 2 at max. He'll probably be the new Anakin Solo type....maybe with Jainaish emotional complex of measureing up to his great parents

Julie
I wonder if he'll factor into the post NJO series or even have his own little series like Young Jedi Knights

danperch
Originally posted by Lord Mader
Ben skywalker is luke's son. Does anyone know about Ben? Could he be the new most powerful jedi?
i have read the star wars books and he actally dies because in one of the comics dath maul comes back as a spirit well all the siths ever come back to kill luke but they get ben then anakin han and leias son killes them he is actally the powerfulest jedi he gets anakins good spirit in him

starwarsfreak34
one of the time tales series. nothing is set in those comics, there was one where ben took back luke's saber which was supposedly lost, but it wasn't as his mother had it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.