Battle Me!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AragonIsKing
Pick a character and battle me.
Rules:
1. You cannot make up abilities
2. One "move" at a time.
3. Only one character
4. Two different KMC members can unite to defeat another
5. No two of the same characters can battle

AragonIsKing

LordFear
Nice thread!!!!
Ironman

Scoobless
LT....... lol

jk

DigiMark007
uh...ok

Daredevil. And for my first move, I kick my competitors in the crotch!

DigiMark007
actually, ignore that...i'm a bit confused...rather watch others give it a try

(rescinds crotch violation)

...bye

leonheartmm
i pick{drumroll}................................ MYSELF! watcha gonna do now?

Scoobless
Originally posted by leonheartmm
i pick{drumroll}................................ MYSELF! watcha gonna do now?

pistol whip you?

stick out tongue

leonheartmm
fair enoguh lol, but ull only be able to do that if u are concious long enpough to think.

Nataku8188
I've been hired by a short, squeeky little man that goes by the line, "Penguin". Oh my, how ingenius. The little prick's paying me good cash to bash your bat face in, so I've gone through the liberty of having weasel cross reference Batman's height and weight with every citizen in Gotham, obviously ignored the po' folk, and come up with this.

Bruce Wayne. What a stupid name. Anywhoo, here I am, sneaking in through one of the upstairs windows... when I weasel chimes in 'bout some sort of alarm goin' off.

Oh boy.

Next thing ya know, I'm facin' the 'Batman'.

K. Let's see, Deadpool would doubtlessly start by opening fire on Batman with dual SMGs and rambling on about how bats are blind and very small, whereas batman... well... isn't.

Quick Freeze
QUICK FREEZE!!!
i freeze everybody from the inside out before they know im there!

AragonIsKing
(Deadpool's dual SMG firing) Brrrrrrrrrttttttttttt........I leap out the window just before any bullets strike my body!

Quick Freezes' ice also stops Deadpool's bullets in mid air (very cool effect).

Wings spanned out, I glide to my Batmobile and race off to the docks, away from the city, diverting the fight away from the harming of innocent civilians.

AragonIsKing
{Off topic: If you guys like this, send me a PM suggesting a name for this type of thread. I think BATTLE ME! is a little corny.}
Continue the mayhem....

Nataku8188
Weasel sends me the co-ords of the batmobile and I teleport to your location

seaapple
Says: "Now you will see who is the true dark knight" as he envelopes Batman in darkness.

BENITO
first move whirl chain around and tye someone up.

Spawn's powers body made of nectoplasmic-energy giving him the ability to heal any wound, fly or transform purily into energy.
his cloak can change form.
and his chain varies in length

AragonIsKing
Spawn!eek!
evil face

Scoobless
Nitro............ *BOOM!!!!!!*

long pig
ill be jubilee.
prepare to die bitches!
-sparkles you all-

AragonIsKing
Backed up into a corner by the 4 or so villianous foes,With fists clenched and Spawn at his side, he honorably awaits attack

AragonIsKing
I sprint towards Jubilee and smacks her in the face so hard, she falls to the floor with a blood filled mouth and teeth dangling by the thin tendons within her gums. "Get Up!"

long pig
aw, dammit.

Scoobless
BOOOOMMMM!!!!!......... kills Jubilee and cripples Batman

stick out tongue

long pig
Howd you know my weakness is to being punched in the face?

Blair Wind
(Magneto) seeing all this happen decides no one here matters and just switches the flow of everyones blood...except for Spawn, and quickfreeze cuz they must be mutants(deadpool just annoyed me with his talkin...he is hilarious though), and Batman cuz he is already crippled.

Quick Freeze
actually magneto hates quick freeze but i can easily blitz him at near light speed

Blair Wind
well in that case he makes a magnetic forcefeild after the first attack to recoperate...protecting himself and anyone who joins his forces...hint hint..... (but how does magneto even know quickfreeze since hes from another reality?)

Quick Freeze
in Unlimited Access #4 Quick Freeze was part of the X-League who was battling the brotherhood of evil gods (or something like that) which was lead by darksied and the master of magnatism himself. magneto doesnt actually fight qf but he had a pretty sweet battle with Thor-El (thor and blue electric superman), another X-leaguer

demigawd
Um...maybe I'm a dumb ass, but what's the purpose of this thread?

Cosmic Cube
Teleports behind demigawd and stabs him repetitively.
"Gutentag Fraulien!"

demigawd
lol. Someone drugged up my message board!

Cosmic Cube
No, no, no. Don't you know how to play?

You have to say, "Oww!! I've been stabbed!! By Nightcrawler!!"

demigawd
Oww!! I've been stabbed!! By Nightcrawler!!

Scoobless
Originally posted by Blair Wind
well in that case he makes a magnetic forcefeild after the first attack to recoperate...protecting himself and anyone who joins his forces...hint hint.....

[Nitro} joins Magneto's team...... big grin

BENITO
Originally posted by AragonIsKing
Spawn!eek!
evil face

Spawn has a word with his creator and says lets go with the cooky guy Spawn and Batman join into a alligence

BENITO
Originally posted by long pig
ill be jubilee.
prepare to die bitches!
-sparkles you all-

join me and we will be ethnic minorities together jubilee and we also have Batman.
Isn't my new sig funny.

Laminator_X
"I know that 'BOOM'" Emerges from rearby bar, grabs a lead pipe out of a trash heap and clocks Nitro just as he reconstitutes. "That one's for Marv, @#$!"

grey fox
A big ol motorcycle suddenly revs up as ghostrider's on the scene i sense evil in you all (points at spawn ) especialy you theres only room for one hell related angsty badass dude in this alleway (bitchslaps spawn beofre giving bats the penance stare) !!!!

Scoobless
Originally posted by Laminator_X
"I know that 'BOOM'" Emerges from rearby bar, grabs a lead pipe out of a trash heap and clocks Nitro just as he reconstitutes. "That one's for Marv, @#$!"

...... still hiding behind Magneto's shield..... laughs at Rick's feeble attempt to reach him......."HAHAHAHAHAHA........." lol

(taps Magneto on the shoulder and points at Ghostrider)

*whispers* "i think that guy is your biggest threat..... you should focus all your power on him"

(Magneto focus's all energy on Ghostrider)

(i stand an inch from Magneto's back)

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!

(i vaporize Magneto as he was bound to turn on me eventually)

big grin

Nataku8188
Looks around, and yells, "Anybody up for a game..."

"Game of what?"

"Hot potato..."

Tosses a few handgrenades and teleports away

Quick Freeze
QF freezes everybody at light speed!!!. . . again!

Blair Wind
(magneto) u believe me to be a stupid imputin? No one desieves Magneto....i had created a smaller personal force field around me....and one around you....not one big one....hahah...takes to the air with the personal shield, makes a few metal "sentinals" that start punching people..(that considered ONE move???)

Cosmic Cube
Turns everyone into action figures.

Quick Freeze
. . . no you didn't

BENITO
my move blast Magneto with necto-plasm.

Scoobless
takes a sh!t, then wipes his arse with the entire comic multiverse

sorcerer

BENITO
thats it run to nitro prime and knee him in the groin.

K3VIL
Prepare to ass kicking time.
I pick up Genis Vell the second Captain Marvel.
I blast Batman killing him, then teleport into Magneto's force field and snap his neck with my superhuman strenght.After that, I catch Nitro and teleport with him into space, my level of invulnerability is far above the power that Nitro can generate.
Now mein freund Nightcrawler, thanks to my Cosmic Awerness, I blast you to death while your appearing fromt he dimension you use to perform the teleportation.Who's left?
Spawn and Quick Freeze?
Freeze becomes water under the effect of my energy blasts, then I gotta face Spawn.
His chains are holding me, and he's preparing for blasting me.
I emit an omnidirectional energy blast, destroying the chains and stunning you for a while, I fly up 20 feets above you and blast the area around you with an AoE attack.You emerge from it quite damaged, the blast me with your infernal powers.My force field deflect the attack, killing you.

Scoobless
i'm pretty sure that's more than one move there K3VIL

nono

Blair Wind
yep so ya im not dead!!!!!! and um when i mean personal forcefield i mean like skintight......and since you made ONE move in killing Batman
I make a move defying all fans, but going with comics i make a Blackhole and magnetically "shove" everyone in. MAHAHAHAH...mags is awsome. laughing

Swanky-Tuna
Me thinks you should of started this thread in the role playing forums.

AragonIsKing
I'll start a new one in the role playing forums, thanks for the tipthumb up

gamewarrior
If anybody's still alive I jump 3 miles upwards and after a few seconds come down like a comet hurttling down to earth then BOOOOM!!
After the dust clears everybody is lying on the ground but who's still alive?

Linkalicious
I zhall kick ze face!

jplatinum
?This thread confusing.
I'd rather watch some more and see what you're talking about.

BENITO
Originally posted by grey fox
A big ol motorcycle suddenly revs up as ghostrider's on the scene i sense evil in you all (points at spawn ) especialy you theres only room for one hell related angsty badass dude in this alleway (bitchslaps spawn beofre giving bats the penance stare) !!!!
Blaze feel the wrath of my gun nah! chain war. thewn I sneakingly blast you with necto-plasm

Scoobless
Originally posted by gamewarrior
If anybody's still alive I jump 3 miles upwards and after a few seconds come down like a comet hurttling down to earth then BOOOOM!!

.........BOOOOM!!.......????????..... PLAGIARIST!!!!

mad

gamewarrior
Sorry Nitro if I did anything wrong.

gamewarrior
Hulk smash!! Hulk runs toward ghostrider then punches him off his bike.Ghostrider lands on a truck carrying gasoline unfortunately his flaming head ignites the gasoline then.I think everybody knows what happens.

BobbyD
WW: Hi, can I play hot potato?! My name is Diana (strikes a pose...top falls off exposing breasts)

Ghostrider: Jeepers, they don't have those in hell?!?

Shaggy2dope
goes to Spawn and Batmans side to help fight off the villains

gamewarrior
Claps his almighty hands to create a shockwave that hits Batmans team.

BENITO
Originally posted by Shaggy2dope
goes to Spawn and Batmans side to help fight off the villains
me and batman must agree to let you into the team.
my move give a huge gravitonic rush as the worm come to cover everyone against me

Quick Freeze
quick freeze isnt made of ice, he just has frozen skin. we just make this a game of tag. or better yet. . freeze tag! your all frozen i win!!!

BENITO
SPAWN: flex to get out" your pityful
Quick freeze: "holy sh!t"
Spawn: "thats right I can't die" grab chain and choke quick freeze for freezing me so many times

SPAWN WINS
cause quickfreeze froze everyone but I got out and killed him
WHOOOOOO!!!!!

Quick Freeze
. . . no you didnt. . .

no!

no you cant cuz im faster and i run away and then vibrate through you and make you explode and freeze every particle of the remains. . . and stuff. . .

spawns it! runaway!!!! (and no tag backs)

gamewarrior
breaks out of the ice and pounds both spawn and QF Hulk wins!!! laughing

Blair Wind
(magneto) did no one notice i already sent you ALL into a blackhole? so i kinda already won......lol...fine i do it all over again....

Scoobless
uses editing powers to erase Magneto

BENITO
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
. . . no you didnt. . .

no!

no you cant cuz im faster and i run away and then vibrate through you and make you explode and freeze every particle of the remains. . . and stuff. . .

spawns it! runaway!!!! (and no tag backs)
my chain can expand to over a mile.
your still dead!

BENITO
Originally posted by gamewarrior
breaks out of the ice and pounds both spawn and QF Hulk wins!!! laughing
nectoplasmic blast hulk goes flying and Isn't a bother to me now.

Ultimatespider
Ingnites lightsabre and slices spawn in the back.

I am darth vader bow before me or be destroyed!

*Breathing*

BENITO
Originally posted by Ultimatespider
Ingnites lightsabre and slices spawn in the back.

I am darth vader bow before me or be destroyed!

*Breathing*
regeneration I can heal any wound evil face

now vader since I can regenerate any wound what ya gonna do.

Ultimatespider
Not all attacks laeve wounds.

*Force lighting sending spawn flying*

*Breathing*

BENITO
ok then whirl chain rip off vaders helmet and not let him have it back no better smash it.
your dead!

Ultimatespider
Beam me up

*Someone beams me up, i reapper with new helmet. Ignites lightsabre and hurls it into spawns chest*

*Breathing*

BENITO
your vader not Captain Kirk (that's cheating) theres no teleporting in star wars.

Ultimatespider
A shuttle full of paramedics land and put a new mask on me ,gets to feet Ignites lightsabre and hurls it into spawns chest*

*Breathing*

Quick Freeze
im not dead and you're still it! you didnt tag anyone, and i dont care if your chain is longer than the universe, im as fast as light!

gamewarrior
NO ONE HURTS HULK!!!mad screams hulk.

Hulk grabs a truck then uses it like a baseball bat on spawn.

Spawn goes flying!

http://posters.westbalkanonline.com/speedlist/FP1214%20THE%20HULK%20punch.jpg

Blair Wind
damn u scoobless!! i cant fight no more...lol.......but noone should be alive but stan lee....ur ALL DEAD....In my blackhole...hahah...ok ill shut up now......

BENITO
A shuttle full of paramedics land and put a new mask on me ,gets to feet Ignites lightsabre and hurls it into spawns chest*

*Breathing*
remove lightsabre heal and then use the lightsabre.

BENITO
hmm... I'm unstoppable.

Scoobless
........ Grants all Marvel Characters the ability to kill Spawn via any physical contact with him

BENITO
Todd mcflarne runs in and says no way you've got to have a mutual agreement with me the creator of SPAWN to do that.
mean while SPAWN stands there waiting for some on to attack him

Quick Freeze
your frozen, now from the blood inside out and then whoever is the hulk smashes you to bits!

BENITO
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
your frozen, now from the blood inside out and then whoever is the hulk smashes you to bits!
SPAWN has no blood.
transform into necto-plasm
homing nectoplasmic blast to send after Quickfreeze (this won't hurt me)

K3VIL
Originally posted by Blair Wind
(magneto) did no one notice i already sent you ALL into a blackhole? so i kinda already won......lol...fine i do it all over again....
I'm Genis Vell, Captain Marvel.I can teleport myself away escaping from your blackhole and rip apart your head.Good Bye Magneto, and please, stay dead for 1time, do not let the writers resurrect you

grey fox
The gasoline truck is suddenly smashed upwards ghost rider standign there his eyes glowign bright red obvioslly very PISSED

his flaming motorycycle suddenyl re-appears as ghost rider hops on before ridding it directly into spawn

(let the duel of magical hellish creatures begin)

BENITO
Originally posted by K3VIL
I'm Genis Vell, Captain Marvel.I can teleport myself away escaping from your blackhole and rip apart your head.Good Bye Magneto, and please, stay dead for 1time, do not let the writers resurrect you
finally a worthy adversary.
although hulk was worthy but he must of splatted when I blasted him.

oh yeah after attack Quickfreeze transform to normal form.

Ultimatespider
Blows up planet with death star killing all who are on it (I mean c'mon it was gettin' ridicoulous!!!)

gamewarrior
"HULK NOT DEAD HULK ALIVE AND HULK WILL SMASH GLOWING GREEN EYES MAN!!! mad Hulk starts to run towards Spawn.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/customsig_56640_Az.gif

Ultimatespider
oooooookkkkkaaaay! hulk needs sleepy time

*Stabs wit lightsabre*

gamewarrior
"Hulk has no time to play with shiny bade thingy."Hulk said whil pulling the lightsabre off and throwing it away with the user with it too. The guy smashes through an store window.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/customsig_56640_Az.gif

BENITO
Hulk lets have a truse until we blow up the deathstar.
wait blast it with lots of nectoplasm.

Ultimatespider
You know the dark side spawn you came from hell itself jion me! We will be invincible!!!

*Breathing*

Scoobless
"hello"........ *vaporises the planet*

jffxex1980
Eternity............I'd make u relive your worst moments over and over and over again while I snack on popcorn and laugh at your silly childhood.

jffxex1980
While everyone is fighting, aunt may takes her feather duster and starts tickling everyonne until they all explode from laughing too much. She then goes after the creator of this thread and does a 27 aerial rave, ending it with her own version of Maximum Spider. The end. SUPREME VICTORY!!!

Nataku8188
(Maximum spider sucks ass, for the record)

is at weasels, watching the playboy channel

Ultimatespider
* Cuts through telvision cable then attacks deadpool*

*Breathing*

BENITO
You know the dark side spawn you came from hell itself jion me! We will be invincible!!!

*Breathing*
yeah must talk it over with todd Mcflarne he says I can join you If I can have a lightsabre

Ultimatespider
Hands spawn a red lightsabre "You don't need guidence from mcflarne i will be you master now! Strike him down spawn give into your anger! He gave you life! END HIS!"

*Breathing*

BENITO
Hands spawn a red lightsabre "You don't need guidence from mcflarne i will be you master now! Strike him down spawn give into your anger! He gave you life! END HIS!"

*Breathing*
GET out of my head
aghhh the thoughts of manipulation cause Spawns body to explode causing McFlarne to die by the worms feasting on him the nectoplasm burns through re-creating the HellSpawn.

"MY creator Dead!!! who did this?" a confused and naked Spawn searches for answers

yellow box the man known as al Simmons is confused and doesn't remeber the actions of the last battle.

BENITO
Did I kill everyone?

Thats funny cause there a load of dead bodies I don't even know who I am all I can remeber is WANDA? an ugly clown and a guy in a black costume with a breathing problem?

Ultimatespider
I am you master now spawn! Take up your sith weapon and help me perge the world of the weak!

*Breathing*

BENITO
OKay then master.

Don't blow my head up again

Ultimatespider
You are now one with the order of the sith lord henchforth you will be known as Darth...................................................Tuarus!!!

Rise now lord Tuarus!

*Breathing*

Ultimatespider
Originally posted by jffxex1980
Eternity............I'd make u relive your worst moments over and over and over again while I snack on popcorn and laugh at your silly childhood.

AGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! THE LAVA ITS TOO HOT!!!! MOM! MOM NOOOOO!
PADME!!! THE JEDI TURNED YOU AGAINST ME!!!
MY SON.... MY SON...

*Ignites Sabre*

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

*Slices eternity in half!!!!*

BENITO
You are now one with the order of the sith lord henchforth you will be known as Darth...................................................Tuarus!!!

Rise now lord Tuarus!

*Breathing*

Can I have some clothes

Darth taurus cool.

Ultimatespider
Is this satisfactory my aprentice?

*Breathing*

Ultimatespider
well is it?

BENITO
Is this satisfactory my aprentice?

*Breathing*

I'll just add my cape

COME ON NONE SITH MEMBERS WHO WANTS SOME I'M READY TO FIGHT

Ultimatespider
*Ignites Saber*

(To None sithsmile

I'm ready also You cannot defeat the darkness

*Breathing*

BENITO
I'm bored I'll just transform to nectoplasm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.