What really pissed me off on saw was...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

R0B
That the reverse beartrap device that was on that womans head did not go off. Thats one of the f*cking reasons I rented that movie, so that I could see a womans jaw get annihilated. But hell no, they just had to make the movie that much more shitty than it already was. I was really looking forward to seeing that woman die but the movie had to just plain out suck. Was anybody else beside me looking forward to seeing that bittch get her jaw ripped off?

Zilverz
she looked too fine to go out like that ... fulci would have ripped her jaw off though

BackFire
Originally posted by Zilverz
she looked too fine to go out like that ... fulci would have ripped her jaw off though

Fulci would have made the movie good, too.

loserib
i feel you

PRO-PAIN
I wanted to see her head get ripped off also... laughing

Wendigo
I actually didn't like the ending embarrasment

ComeGetSum!
Rumour has it that she's going to be in saw 2.
something to do with her not taking her second chance at life she won.

Some how i don't think she'll survive the sequel.

on another note... That jawbreaker would have been the coolest movie death ever had it gone off!

botankus
Originally posted by R0B
That the reverse beartrap device that was on that womans head did not go off.

When did you figure out it wasn't going to go off?

Was it after she was through telling her story? laughing out loud

Rignite
lol, yeah, was kind of obvious it wouldn't go off ya know...

What pissed me off about the movie was how many times they didn't THINK. WHY didn't he try and get the gun, then SHOOT THE DAMN CHAIN OFF?! C'mon now!

R0B
Originally posted by botankus
When did you figure out it wasn't going to go off?

Was it after she was through telling her story? laughing out loud

No before I even watched the movie I thought that it would go off, but when I saw her telling her story I knew that it wasnt going to happen...

Zilverz
Originally posted by ComeGetSum!
Rumour has it that she's going to be in saw 2.
something to do with her not taking her second chance at life she won.

Some how i don't think she'll survive the sequel.

on another note... That jawbreaker would have been the coolest movie death ever had it gone off!

That does not sound logical. Anyone that got terrified to her extent would never do what she did to get put in that position again. Never!

The Redeemer
Originally posted by R0B
That the reverse beartrap device that was on that womans head did not go off. Thats one of the f*cking reasons I rented that movie, so that I could see a womans jaw get annihilated. But hell no, they just had to make the movie that much more shitty than it already was. I was really looking forward to seeing that woman die but the movie had to just plain out suck. Was anybody else beside me looking forward to seeing that bittch get her jaw ripped off?

F*ck that SAW rubbish and whatever head was being ripped off...YOU'VE ripped the avator I used to post here with when I was just a newbie... mad

C*NT! I hate people using me stuff without express permisson!!! big grin

tabby999
Originally posted by Rignite
lol, yeah, was kind of obvious it wouldn't go off ya know...

What pissed me off about the movie was how many times they didn't THINK. WHY didn't he try and get the gun, then SHOOT THE DAMN CHAIN OFF?! C'mon now!

when you saw that the chain was about an inch thick, thats when

ragesRemorse
This movie took four ideas on killing people and turned them into a feature film. Usually this always means a good party flick amongst friends. However, all we got was an hour and a half of over and under acting with sparse momments that cried out obviously wanting to be somthing more than it is...a bad movie.

n_ocent_amber
i didnt like it....the ending wasnt what i expected.

Wendigo
The whole movie pissed me off smokin'

phoenix87
Well i Liked the End it was like "what its that dude? come on!! What a twist!!"
all i want to know is what if they didnt figured out those clues thedude would have been ****ed. I know if i was in that ****ing bathroom i wouldnt be pulling out the old scooby doo trick finding myself clues i would just be cryin. like come on!!

Jennifer_Tilly
k I liked the ending and the movie but how could that one dude stay down like that throught the whole movie is what got me lol!

Zilverz
he obviously had paralyzing narcotics from the other scene. I guess i am in the minority but i really liked saw. The ending was crucial/awesome. So if anyone reading this still hasnt seen it... watch it and judge for yourself..

Ruan
No! Her not dying hugely appends to the main theme of the film - how far you would go in order to save your own life. And she sure did what she had to!! Scary stuff. This was an awesome movie, I loved it! 9/10

eggmayo
I liked it, but Im sure a doctor could have noticed that the bullet wound was not real and the 'corpse' was breathing.

phoenix87
Yeah tru it was amazing how he controled himself throughout the whole movie but then movies arent ment to be completly reolisting or we would be dissapointed, if it was a believeable story the dudes wouldnt have even followed the clues to start with, who honestly could say they would follow the heart and find the x on the wall, what ever i would just be freking out

Ruan
Originally posted by phoenix87
Yeah tru it was amazing how he controled himself throughout the whole movie but then movies arent ment to be completly reolisting or we would be dissapointed

^Ditto! rather think about it how amazingly clever this killer is being able to control his body for so long.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.