George has an iPod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmic_Beings
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2005/04/11/MNGQTC699Q1.DTL

lol

LanİeWindu™
He's probably listening to Eminem.

Cosmic_Beings
Nah, he's most likely got some Korn, Black Label Society, and Metallica in those 'phones.

SlipknoT
Im thinking more Like Napalm Death or Cannibal Corpse

BackFire
Come one, he's listening to some redneck hick music.

Cosmic_Beings
Originally posted by BackFire

Obviously. Read the article. roll eyes (sarcastic)

BackFire
Why? Who cares if he has an Ipod?

ESP07
He's one of the most powerful people in the world....and you're surprised he has an IPod why?

KharmaDog
And this is news because......................................?

Imaginary
He has "My Sharona" on his iPod. I'm scared now.

Echuu
I like George W. Bush but since people poke fun at him that he is Hitler, doesn't the guy next to him look like he is doing the siege heil?

ragesRemorse
You know, i wasnt going to get an ipod, but now that george has one. I think it's a must.

Afro Cheese
I'd respect him more if he listened to rap music.

IceWithin
lol me too

jaden101
Originally posted by Cosmic_Beings
Obviously. Read the article. roll eyes (sarcastic)

yep...i can really see how van morrison and joni mitchell are redneck music roll eyes (sarcastic)

BullitNutz
He's cranking some Dilated and J5, we all know it!

Korri
Well he is going to get his ass sued how dare he... no expression

BullitNutz
Originally posted by Korri
Well he is going to get his ass sued how dare he... no expression

Sued? Try Shot!

(we can only hope...)

Korri
My, your nice..

Sadako of Girth
Cool... Now he can listen to pre-recorded instructions/orders from Cheney and co and really get to spend time learning the actual sounds of the words phonetically... Or maybe he'll have:
"My Pet Goat- The unabridged audionovel"..... laughing

BullitNutz
Originally posted by Korri
My, your nice..

It's the good of the many, my friend, the good of the many...

Lord Shadow Z
This American guy on the radio station I listen to suggested George might have this on his iPod :

Everybody Wants To Rule The World - Tears For Fears

smoker4
I think he has the latest audio book 'run spot run' playing

Sadako of Girth
laughing

Linkalicious
The fact that he has a iPod isn't news, i think some of the songs that he has on his iPod are what made news.

No one knew his musical tastes, but I think some of the songs on his iPod were made public so now the media, in their never ending attempt to provide crappy news, has something to milk for the next couple of months.

Some songs I heard on a radio spoof include Last Dance with Mary Jane by Tom Petty, White Lines by Funk Master Flash (i think it was...) and Why don't we get drunk and screw by Jimmy Buffett

lil bitchiness
This is so ridiculous and absolutely unnecessary. He bought an iPod...so have millions of people around the world.

Fire
Who gives a rats ass what music Bush listens to

Cosmic_Beings
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
This is so ridiculous and absolutely unnecessary. He bought an iPod...so have millions of people around the world.

If you don't see the humor in it then stfu and stop complaining kthx

Fire
Cosmic keep your cool. using STFU is not tolerated on this board

Cosmic_Beings
Originally posted by Fire
Cosmic keep your cool. using STFU is not tolerated on this board

Yeah, I was just very angry, And I wrote "STFU" in capitol letters , and I had a temper tantrum and everything! Coming from someone who just said "I coulcn't give a rat's ass about your post!"

I puke on you.

Capt_Fantastic
George has an iPod

lol

But, does he know how to use it?

Fire
I didn't say I didn't care for your post, I asked who cared about wether or not bush has an Ipod. Even if I did post I didn't care about your post that would not give you the right to type "stfu" caps or not.

smoker4
If you don't see the humor in it then stfu and stop complaining kthx

No need for that mad

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by BackFire

you know? lol... I dont think he'd listen to our "Filth" or whatever his generation calls our music

SaTsuJiN
If you don't see the humor in it then stfu and stop complaining kthx she was hardly complaining.. you shouldnt lose your cool so fast.. she was just a bit irritated.. I think we're all entitled to that smile

ack!.. sorry forgot to edit the post above >_<!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.