Age of Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sunspot
post your age of apocalypse pics

I'll post mine

Sunspot
another

Sunspot
angel

kohl
group shot.

kohl
aoa rogue.

kohl
rogue and wild child.

Sunspot
cool, more more

AoA Dazzler

Sunspot
AoA Juggernaut

Paola
surprise
I hadn't see 1st, 2nd and last!!!!

Sunspot
they rock dont they?
post some more plz

Paola
ok big grin

Paola
more?

Sunspot
OMG...the last one owns everything...thanks paola...I hope they publish AoA here in Portugal...

Paola
more yes

Paola
I think they didn't release AoA in Mex either sad
BAD MARVEL!!!!mad....................stick out tongue

another..............

Sunspot
hey paola, those pics are great baut do you have individual pics? or group shots?

Paola
my last one smoke

Paola
I think I have a few...... I'll post them as soon as I find them yes

Sunspot
thanks a lot, the last two you posted rock

eristole
dazzler looks so good in aoa =/

eristole
btw if you dont know what was said in that one pic that is like some foreign language to me.... rogue says.."age of apocolpyse ends now.." morph replies with "and not a moment to soon if you ask me." then says, "but you didnt", then again "but if you did thats what i would have said" and again.. "but you didnt..."

Paola
eek! I hadn't noticed it was in a different language blink
stupid me stick out tongue

Sunspot
I think this one is from sunspot of AoA, isnt it?

Paola
I don't know if it's from AoA...... but it's a great pic!!!! yes

Sunspot
sure it is

Sunspot
apocalypse

Sunspot
blink

Sunspot
colossus

Sunspot
cyclops

Sunspot
gambit

Sunspot
quicksilver

Sunspot
storm

Sunspot
iceman, sabretooth and rogue

Sunspot
mystique and nightcrawler

Sunspot
sunfire

Sunspot
jean and weapon X

Sunspot
sinister

kohl
--

kohl

kohl

Paola
would you guys tell me what's the Blink/Sabretooth story in AoA?

Sunspot
unfortunately, I dont know nothing about AoA cause these f*cking editors here in portugal wont edit it...omg I wish I had all the AoA comics, I just know that its another timeline, in which legion killed xavier instead of magneto, beast and cyclops are bad, sabretooth and wildchild are good, etc etc

DezW
yeah, Blink's parents died and Sabretooth raised her up or something... grr lot of timelines...

Paola
OK.... thanx guys happy

kohl
he not only took blink back to the x-team, but actually rescued her from the prisoners' camp where her family was killed. kind of strange to think of sabretooth as one of the good guys ...

Sunspot
morph

Sunspot
dark beast

Sunspot
am I the only one posting here nowadays? common ppl, more pics plzzzzzzzzzzz

havok

Sunspot
nightcrawler

Sunspot
sabretooth

Sunspot
team

Paola
AoA Jeannie & Cykey happy

Paola
AoA Bishop....

Paola
AoA Sabretooth & Wildchild

Paola
AoA Gambit & The Externals

Paola
AoA Human High Council

Paola
AoA Four Horsemen

VallejoKid707
Sunspot at his best!

Back2U
The Skinny on the AOA:
Xavier's Son David Haller known as legion was able to integrate the three psyche's of his mind, and when he became conscious from a coma decided it would be a good idea to kill magneto as without opposition from Magneto Xaviers dream would flourish. He didn't factor in that Xavier would try and save Magneto as they were friends so Xavier took the psychic dagger meant for Magneto and the AOA was born. In this universe magneto leads the X-men based on the dream of a dead man, and Apocalypse has conquered the Americas, and is about to assimilate the world into his darwinist regime. Only problem is without Xavier the M'Kraan Crystal is about to wipe out all realities.

The Skinny on Blink/Sabretooth:
While evacuating an interment camp run by apocalypses horseman Abyss( Cloak in normal reality) Sabretooth smells one sole survivor. Back story, clarice is from florida and her family was nuclear funnily enough( consisting of her mother, father and a brother who gets a brief mention) they have all been culled. Sabretooth raises her as his daughter, and oversees her personal training which is why she gradutes ahead of the rest of the mutant kids in generation next and is acknowledged as a full fledged Xman

Paola
thanx Back2U!! happy

Paola
AoA Northstar & Aurora.....................

Paola
AoA X-Man

Paola
last one.... don't ask me for more, k? wink

AoA Nathaniel Essex

Paola
ok ok *sigh* last one........

AoA Havok big grin

Sunspot
omg omg omg THEY ROCK SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!
thanks a million times paola!!!!!!!!!!

Paola
glad you liked them happy

Back2U
You are quite welcome wink

kohl
that's great art.

Back2U
that's possibly my favourite AOA moment

either that or when Toad kills Caliban

Sunspot
post the pics plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Back2U
Who me?
I have to scan em up first

lordlaizo
wow, ive been looking for decent AOA pics for a mlong time thanks for sharing!

Disappear
abyss in the AoA wasn't cloak in 616. abyss is a 616 character, as well, with the same powers, sans certain Apocalyptic enhancements.

just to clarify.

Shadow_King
cool pics. i would be posting pics on AOA but i stopped getting pics

Spiderman_RJ
does anyone have cyke loossing his eye?
and if he lost them, how come he sees now?another question. did apocolipse took cyke body and used the thing from FF as his horseman?

Mightyrain
AoA is my favorite comic story ever. I have every issue but 1 (of Xcalibur) for that.

booboowham
I'm looking for really good pics of Sunfire from Astonishing X-Men or any other Age of Apocalypse title. . .Any help would be very appreciated! Thanks a lot.

Sage Tessa
Well, I only have the one...

los
how bout a pic of dead man wade? anyone have a good full body pic.

Sage Tessa
Found another...
http://aoa.confusticated.com/bg/sunfire.gif

Best I could find... so far... wink
http://aoa.confusticated.com/bg/deadpool.gif

los
thanks sage

Havoc470
by jan 2005 theres most likely gonna be some sketches on the net for the upcoming AoA titles by chris bachalo and a few other good pencilers

Sage Tessa
*looks forward*

norrin radd
try to go to BD mania in Lisbon, they have a lot of stuf, all in english off course.

Havoc470
i know its alot to ask, but does anyone have a full roster of all the AoA comics? im trying to collect them all and i cant find a roster of all of them

Shadow_King
i have mostly all of them i am just missing Alpha, chosen one, and the other ones that have nothing to do with the story plot.

Sage Tessa

Paola
^ eek! notworthy

Shadow_King
"Cable - X-Man #1-4
X-Calibre #1-4
Generation Next #1-4
Astonishing X-Men #1-4
Weapon X #1-4
Factor X #1-4
Gambit & the X-Ternals #1-4
Amazing X-Men #1-4
X-Men Chronicles #1-2X-Men Prime
X-Men Omega
X-Universe #1-2"

Those are the only ones i have. but when i get all the AOA issues i am so gonna read them all in order from what sage posted that was from UXN.

eleveninches
/\wtf made you want that sig? ?

Havoc470
so the central issues are from the UXN stuff?

it'll take me a long time to collect all those comics, but sage tessa thanks a bunch, it really helped me alot

Sage Tessa
I got the listing from UncannyX-Men.net...

Paola
... but you took the time to go there and post it in here love

Shadow_King
isnt that disallowed though???

Paola
no2 not at all.

Shadow_King
ok then.

Havoc470
i went there and i couldnt find just the issues, i dont really know if certain characters are in every comic so i didnt wanna check by character appearance

Shadow_King
i went through two comic book stores and i cant find anymore aoa x-men comics.

norrin radd
your sig is the one that should not be allowed.
same goes for you, a person who uses your sig should be expelled

Shadow_King
i am gonna change it soon ok. and plus i cant find any rules against my sig.

Paola
aoa guys...

Shadow_King
ok sorry.

K3VIL
Does anyone knows a site where are reported the powers and stories of the AOA characters, and maybe some pics of them?

radioboy121
Try the link below. This site has a summary of the events, some pictures, a complimenting picture for most of the characters with an idea of their powers. If you have a particular person or persons you would like to see in full body, I can always check my own AOA archives and search for a good picture.

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/time/showquestion.asp?faq=13&fldAuto=57

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.