I'm taking a break....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
Ok, to put it simply KMC blows these days, its seems within the past 3 weeks we're being over run with Personalityles noobs. Its not the same, ALot og my friends or people I used to talk to dont come on much anymore. So therefore I wont be on KMC as much as I used to, Yea I'll still come a nd visit but I wont be on for hours and hours like I used to. plus some stuff IRL has come up so I dont have as much time either, I'll still visit though, almost daily but no where near as much as I used to. So to Old friends, PM if you wanna talk.

Kharhmah
Okie Dokie.

Spooony
sorry to hear that.... dont stay away for too long the forums will become even worse

frodo34x
Just tell me this isn't like the break me and Em went on...

BackFire
Don't be a stranger slip.

Deano
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Ok, to put it simply KMC blows these days, its seems within the past 3 weeks we're being over run with Personalityles noobs. Its not the same, ALot og my friends or people I used to talk to dont come on much anymore. So therefore I wont be on KMC as much as I used to, Yea I'll still come a nd visit but I wont be on for hours and hours like I used to. plus some stuff IRL has come up so I dont have as much time either, I'll still visit though, almost daily but no where near as much as I used to. So to Old friends, PM if you wanna talk.

stop complaining slipknot mad

SlipknoT
Originally posted by BackFire
Don't be a stranger slip. I wont, Im just not going to be on for hours and hours...unless I have a sleepless night

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by Spooony
sorry to hear that.... dont stay away for too long the forums will become even worse

Yea it is not the same without lyou.JM sad

Demarthl
damn this sucks, im going away too then! schmoll
not that any one cares stick out tongue

punkkaveman
2 bad your leavin.....i could have had a friend...

SlipknoT
No, peopel Im not leaving....I just wont be on nealry as often as I used to

punkkaveman
oo...thats good

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by Demarthl
damn this sucks, im going away too then! schmoll
not that any one cares stick out tongue
don't be so sure wink stick out tongue

Imaginary
This sucks, who else is going to bash the idiots noobs?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.