A contest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
I was reading a thread (which will remain unnamed) and a member (who will also remain unnamed) was going on a little rant about swear words. And it got me to thinking. So, I decided to start a contest. I will give a cookie to the first person who can give me a good reason why saying "****" is bad. Ready? Set? Rationalize! smile

Kharhmah
Because I said so!

Darth Revan
Where the real MCs? They must be ill. sad

SlipknoT
It makes baby Jesus Cry!

Spooony
'coz i ****ing want it to be

punkkaveman
whats the word?

Darth Revan
F*ck, but that doesn't really matter. There are several four-letter swear words, if I'm not mistaken. smile

punkkaveman
whats with the comment about MCs

LanİeWindu™
F*ck is bad because it always has been. It's the even more derogatory way of saying: screw, pork, hump, horizontal polka, sex, freak, and many other words describing fornicating.

Flaco_13
because i said so i'm hell

Darth Revan
Originally posted by punkkaveman
whats with the comment about MCs

Putting more comments in a thread is a sure way to lure more people inside. They think, "Oh, well if two people were stupid enough to go in there, I must also be!" Then they realize it was the person who started the thread doing the commenting... But sometimes they comment anyways. wink

LW> Well, you make a convincing argument. But I don't like the word fornicating, so you get a fortune cookie that has nothing to do with you. (hopefully)

http://www.shindigz.com/graphics/tips/fortune_cookie_cake.jpg

Lana
F*ck is great droolio

Myth
C*nt! eek!

Mist
Originally posted by Lana
F*ck is great droolio

especially if it occurs frequently, and at my house droolio

MC Mike
Well since you guys keep asking about MC's, I decided to come.

So anyway, I have the same problem with some people. They love their Second Amendment rights then shun the First Amendment. What's with that?

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by Darth Revan
Putting more comments in a thread is a sure way to lure more people inside. They think, "Oh, well if two people were stupid enough to go in there, I must also be!" Then they realize it was the person who started the thread doing the commenting... But sometimes they comment anyways. wink

LW> Well, you make a convincing argument. But I don't like the word fornicating, so you get a fortune cookie that has nothing to do with you. (hopefully)

http://www.shindigz.com/graphics/tips/fortune_cookie_cake.jpg

Me love cookie of fortune.

BTW, Confucius say, man who stand on toilet is high on pot.

Imaginary
Originally posted by Mist
especially if it occurs frequently, and at my house droolio

With REAL girls stick out tongue

frodo34x

Korri
Originally posted by Darth Revan
I was reading a thread (which will remain unnamed) and a member (who will also remain unnamed) was going on a little rant about swear words. And it got me to thinking. So, I decided to start a contest. I will give a cookie to the first person who can give me a good reason why saying "****" is bad. Ready? Set? Rationalize! smile

because you love Korricley and she is your special aunty and you dont want to babeh your own aunty so you cant really say the f word to your aunty Korricley because it implies that you want to babeh her, and if you babehed your aunty it would sent the world into a state of chaos in which people all start babehing eat other until there are too many babehs and the world cant cope any longer and it blows itself up....

thats it..

Storm
The sexual connotation is invoked to incite additional disgust while other uses are completely vacuous in that there is no desire to offend nor connection to the sexual meaning of the word, but even the vacuous usages are often considered offensive and gratuitous:

None of your ****ing business!
Shut the **** up!
Go **** yourself!

Basically, the word **** has a vulgar status.

Jackie Malfoy
All I see is stars what does the word begin with>jm

Darth Revan
Well darling, if you'll read the thread you'll find that this was reviewed earlier. smile

As for Korri and Storm, I must say that you both make convincing arguments. One more than the other, but since Korri is my favorite aunty, you both get a cookie. happy

http://imagescommerce.bcentral.com/merchantfiles/4898255/GNT01A.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.