Favorite Sailor Moon Couple?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sailorsun004
Well, here it is. Put your favorite sailor moon couple, then the person below will vote 1-10 on how much they like that couple, plus post their favorite couple.

so it goes like this

and so on. you can not give someone a 0/10, because the scale is 1-10. Have fun seeing who is great together

Critics announced! "great way to meet people intrested in the same kind of coupling!" and the new yourk times says "it was good" oh wait, thats south park

usagiandseiya
UsagixSeiya

Kandieren
Usako & Mamoru forever!

sailorsun004
in the manga: usagixmamoru, but in the anime i would have to say seiya

FullMetalLover1
tuxedomaskxsailor mars

Tsukiakari
Usagi & Seiya for sure, its hilerious watching them 2 happy

Miss_Faye
UsagixSeiya smile

grey fox
I hate every single one of them i hope they all burn in hell.

Clovie
Usagi (bunny) With that guy who has been changing into a girl-star-sailor confused

and Rei - Mamoru big grin

sailorsun004
i hate rei xmamoru for one reason-the anime they ruined it they just stressed it out to much.

I like seiya and sailor moon only because of how seiya is so determined, and how the anime made mamoru a heartless son of a beep

Clovie
i gotta agree yes

though i don't know the manga sad

crazy_c
Naww I'm a big Usagi X Mamoru Fan yes

eleveninches
Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune droolio MMmmmmm. Lesbian goodness. smile

Clovie
Originally posted by eleveninches
Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune droolio MMmmmmm. Lesbian goodness. smile it was obvious someone is so say that.....

eleveninches
HLA!!

sailorsun004
lol well rock bunny mobile \

i think that since this show is an adult anime, it is allowed to have adult situations, now i am just babling cuz i have nothing to say

Lana
Sailormoon's not an adult anime, it was made for kids yes

In the manga, I was a fan of Usagi and Mamoru, in the anime, though, I was a much bigger fan of Usagi and Seiya, Mamoru was just such a stuck up ass in the anime. Naru and Umino I really don't care too much about, haha.

And of course, Michiru and Haruka happy can't forget them.

Oh, and the senshi with Endymion's guards from the Silver Millenium, ofc....Makoto and Nephrite, Minako and Kunzite, Rei and Jadeite, and Ami and Zoicite happy

sailormoon
I'm not a lesbian or anything, but I like the Haruka/Usagi couples. And Greg/Amy. Out of those four choices, It's hard to decide between Usagi/Mamorou and Usagi/Seiya. I like Molly/Melvin though! I don't like the Rei/Mina pairing personnally, but if you were to pair Mina with a girl I would say Makoto. I voted for Usagi/Seiya though!

sailorsun004
i know i voted for them too, i just put that one there because people on lots of fan websites have paired them together more than anyother 2 people so i just decided if you were to have a choice of that nature, to have one that many people enjoy, but i really dont know who would enjoy that pairing,

oh yeah and when i said adult anime I really meant it was originally made not for children, but for "young adults" as it says on the comics, not even teens! and "13 and up" dubbed uncut, then of course the original anime which I say is about "15 and up" so anyway the point i was trying to make was that a totally original (kind of) plot for teens and made around the fact of comics were originaly not for kids(most of the time) and the dub took it and took the humor, the originality, the character development, and everything else and made it a kid show, which it wasn't, never was, and in my and every other original fans eyes(no offence, please say none taken if you like the dub so i know i am not dissing anyone)never will be.

good day and another point that is why stars wasn't dubbed (i THINK ONE REASON) sorry caps lock too much fun which would have been totally ruined. the end and goodbye, and if anyone asks, i wasn't the one who stole their dolly, i just borrowed it without their permission and ran out of state and sold it for the money to buy this cpu.

sailorsun004
wow that was long

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.