I wanna be a Tok'ra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grade 3 ol
Who likes Stargate? whether it be SG1, Atlantis or the movie, tell me about it!

I'm sure ther'es PLENTY of fans out there, Just nobody's started a thingy yet.

TheFanboy
Stargate is my favorite show, own every season. Atlantis is awesome to, not quite on the same level as SG-1 though.

grade 3 ol
I like the new gate though in atlantis the way it lights up and the iris thing. I am currently getting all of the SG1 series through mail order and its up to the 12th ep in the 1st series. I havnt seen all of the eps but i wish i coul.

My fav at the moment is "Window of oppurtunity" in series 4
(Thankyou TV1 on austar for the series 4 marathon a few months ago.0
It's about how Jack and Tea'lc get caught in this time loop and go a little nuts 3343434. They obviosly have fun!

Have you seen it?

TheFanboy
Originally posted by grade 3 ol

My fav at the moment is "Window of oppurtunity" in series 4
(Thankyou TV1 on austar for the series 4 marathon a few months ago.0
It's about how Jack and Tea'lc get caught in this time loop and go a little nuts 3343434. They obviosly have fun!

Have you seen it?

I've seen every episode to many times to admit. embarrasment

That's one of the best episodes for sure, lot of great moments. The best thing about SG-1 is I think every season has out done the one prior to it since season 2. I just hope season 9 doesn't disapoint.

grade 3 ol
I wrote something kool here but the damn thing woludnt let me submit it. too many smilies and now i've forgotten what i wrote.

grade 3 ol
is anyone talking to meeeee? sad

TheFanboy
Well I'm still here, we seem to be the lone two Stargate fans on the forums. I know there must be more out there, I'm curious what you were gonna write grade?

grade 3 ol
like I said, forgot.!
N.E.Way, I have found mere SG forums... They are in amongst the tv talk forums!
YAY STARGATE!!!
I still want to be a goa'uld or a tok'ra! that would be cool with the whole glowing eys.. and the YAY ALIENS!!!... sorry..
Hey have you seen the ep in series 1 called the torment of tantalus (sp?)
in one part on the wall in the heliopolis or whatever the dude called it, there was this writing that looked like runes. I only know the 'anglo-saxon runes' thing (known to all who have read the 'dragonology' book as dragonscript) but i couldnt translate it... which got me thinking... (Yes! I know thats a BIG achievment embarrasment big grin ) There are sooo mant cool languages that Daniel can read and write...
and now for the point of this whole thing...: Would you like to learn those language too?

grade 3 ol
I would! I've tried looking up some of them on the net... but maybe I'm just not looking in the right places.
I want to learn to spek ancien egyptian so I can know what the heck the goa'uld are saying half the time!

wow! I had to put all that in 2 posts cuz when i said 'check message langth, it said it was 1050 characters long and the max. is 1000

wow! I had no idea i could type so well like that and... SHUTTING UP!

sorry, cocacola mixed with chocolate mixed with natural hyperactivity=

ME! at the moment... eek! My hands are going like the ep where the team wear those arm band thingies that make them super people and they run out for steak...

mmm... steak! That ep always makes me crave a big juicy piece of steak... how bout you?

grade 3 ol
hey, I just noticed the thingy under your username 'boss hogg'. are you by any chance a 'Dukes of Hazzard' fan also?

or is it from somewhere else?

miamiheatwave
OH MY GOD...I LOVE STARGATE!!!

Daniel_Shanks
Heya ppl!

I hope im talkin 2 REAL stargate fans here! Wetha u's like SG1 or SGA!!!
I am OBSESSED with SG1 + SGA!!!
i've seen ALL episodes @ least twice!!
i even get distracted @ skool thinking bout it,
im currently making my own ship in yes....3D!!!! called a =FireBolt=
If ANYONE can help me makin it i would greatly appriciate it!!!

Daniel_Shanks

grade 3 ol
I love both SG1 & SGA. SGA has only recently starsted on TV where i live but I watch it EVERYWEEK!!! it isnt as cool as SG1 in the fact that it doesnt have anyone as hot as D Jackson... But i love the new gate... it lights up!... yaaaay! I WANT A PUDDLEJUMPER!!!!!!!

Hey, I hear ya. It happens to me all the time, xept not just with stargate... I'm OBSESSED! and again i say OBSESSED!!!!!! with:

Stargate (duh)
The A-Team
Doctor Who
Red Dwarf
and some more as well but i'm too tired to think right now...

My names Grade 3 ol and I'm addicted to old T.V shows...
welcome to the TVWA the television wathchers anonymous

lalalalalalalalalalalalaallaallalalalaallaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaa

SCIFI ROKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

faradayslaw
Ever since I read Lexa Doig is joining the Stargate SG-1 cast, I can't wait for the new season!

sharda22
I LOVE SG-1 . ATLANTIS REALLY DOESN'T MEASURE UP TO IT. BUT IT TAKES ALL KINDS. MY FAVORITE CHARACTER IS DANIEL, THEN O'NEIL, TILK, AND THEN SAM. SHE LAST BECAUSE SHE THINKS TO MUCH. SHE AND O'NEIL JUST GO AHEAD AND GET TOGETHER.

Jedi_X-man
Stargate is one of the most under-rated shows to have ever been on t.v. (you Farscape fans know what I'm talkin' about)

msj_shanks
Hey Guys, i love Stargate SG.1!!!
Its the best show that ever came to be! It alwayz lights up my day no matter wat mood im in.
Stargate Atlantis is great but it will never measure up to its sister show.

There is something about Stargate SG.1 that just fasinates me, and i can never tell anyone how much it means 2 me cause all that would happen is that i wud go on a big ranting speech lol.
So all i can say is that i LOVE IT!!!
(and go sam and jack, the greatest couple on tv!)

theReject
AAAh! big grin
Of course I like Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis.
Stargate SG-1 more so than Atlantis, but Atlantis is really good too! (I
love Mckay!)

melenor
i love SG-1 and SGA. i would want to be a tok'a i think that is what it is the good ghoulad. but i have only seen up to season 7 and part of 8 because i don't have cable but i am burrowing my friends seasons.

TheOne101
I started watchign SG-1 about 3 years ao. My friend got me into it. After one episode i was hooked. Being the video game junkie i am i never have watched tv much but every friday night and monday i always make time in my day to watch sg-1 monday and friday night line up. ITS SO AWSOME. lol, but yea, Micheal Shanks is teh coolest actor. Along with RDA. The diversity and the amount of difference between the chars and RL people are amazing and fun to watch and learn about. There used to be a link up here with the only tv interview RDA did. IT was on the Wayne Brady show in like 2000. Wish i still had that link. Oh well, All the specials and insider views are so great. I really stand behidn the fact that SG-1 made scifi what it is today and more. <3 Stargate FOREVER!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.