Post NJO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperor’s Bones
Hey there, does anyone know if the Starwars saga will be pick up after the NJO series. I really like the stories and I just can't see myself reading about the old republic or the clone wars.

I just finished reading The Unifying Force. 4-11-05

Julie
Yes they are planning another series...no I don';t know much about it

Lan©eWindu™
Yes there's a new trilogy coming out soon.

Julie
yeah new stuff.. I heard they were talking to Karen Traviss about doing one of the books in the series

Emperor’s Bones
THank god, I just can't see myself reading something without the Solos or Skywalkers in it.

Darth_Glentract
There supposed to be a big nine book series coming outsoon. I think it has something to do with Corascant. If you like Solo you should read the Han Solo trilogy, I just read it before I started ROTS book. The first one was really good, but I havent read the rest.

Emperor’s Bones
I've read just about every book before NJO. Inculding the Han Solo Trilogy. I just don't like the Old Republic. The Empire is far better.

Julie
don't like the old republic? What about the really old republic? IE KOTOR era

neo7822
yeah how bout the kotor era

starwarsfreak34
there are two KOTOR novels sometime the end of this year and begining of next being released. I think karren traviss is doing one, as well as taking part in that nine-book series.
Darth Glentract~ is it really all about Coruscant Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

DCLXVI
Traviss, Stover, and Salvatore have been rumoured to be doing the nine book series, with Traviss definitely official....

Julie
wow KOTOR era books that would be awesome....Karen Traviss did well with hard contact, but I think she could have done better....will the books be around KOTOR or just with the general timeperiod...ie mention Revan , Malak etc

starwarsfreak34
actually i just re-read the schedule and the first KOTOR book is due out NEXt october and the second at the begining of 2007 miffed but luckily we still got more to read... i can't wait for Zahn's Outbound Flight

Darth Jello
they should have a novel explaining the assertion in the ROTS novel that Darth Bane once took control of the galaxy

Julie
I haven't read the novelization yet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.