Kratos VS. Spider-man (SM2)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkDethbringer
Kratos Champion of gods (all abillities power-ups etc.) VS. Spider-man (SM2 allabillities power-ups etc.) in an all out brawl! you pick the victor!

Dizzle
Don't really know what Kratos's ultimate levels are, but he beats up gods man. Ares vs. Doc Oc... Hmm....

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
Kratos Champion of gods (all abillities power-ups etc.) VS. Spider-man (SM2 allabillities power-ups etc.) in an all out brawl! you pick the victor!

Hmmmm, Kratos with ALL powerups... that means he gets Pandora's Box and the blades Athena gives him at the end of the game... Spidey would be able to dodge and crack a joke or two, but then he's toast...

shangheid
Kratos would own him in less then five minutes geek

DarkDethbringer
Pandoras box isn't a power up.

AdventChild
I say my friendly neighborhood spiderman....Kratos can go to hell.....

DarkDethbringer
dude...say one way Spidey could pull that off.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by AdventChild
I say my friendly neighborhood spiderman....Kratos can go to hell.....

Well, technically, Kratos has already been to hell... roll eyes (sarcastic)

AdventChild
lol... spidey couldn't pull it off i just lilke him and i am fully aware that kratos came from hell and wants to kill aeris or something like that...

Dizzle
Someone plays a lil too much Final Fantasy. That's "Ares, Greek god of War" (hence the name o the game) And you said all weapons Dethbringer. Pandora's Box is one badass god-killing weapon.

DarkDethbringer
no actually it was more like a level because he can only us it once.

NinjaJJ
Kratos would beat Spidey.....

DarkDethbringer
duh!! we've covered that!!

Sappho
cant believe this thread was even made LOL

ScreamPaste
Can't believe you bumped it. <_<

NemeBro
Indeed.

This shit will not fly.

Peach
Why the hell would you bump a thread that has been dead for five and a half years? You should know better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.