hello to my insanity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lupeacecraft
Hello!
I've come to introduce myself to everyone.
My name is Loopy and I am a crazy 19 year old geek. I love acting spontaneously and being crazy. My passion in life is attending renaissance festivals, archery and definately working on my unfinished book.

I decided to join the community because I have a friend on the site who is also an insane chic like me and I figured this would be my best place to go in learning Star Wars. I just became hooked into the star wars franchise recently so I am a little lost and I'm hoping to understand the saga better.

I currently work at Suncoast Motion Picture but as of next week, I will be leaving to find a better job (preferably somewhere outside the retail industry) stick out tongue big grin laughing

I'm also an anime and manga nerd as some of you can't already tell. XD

Anyway, feel free to contact me on AIM/MSN or emailing me. I promise... I won't bite. smile

Lana
hug

I'm the insane chick who made her join big grin

lupeacecraft
HAHAHA you got that right but you know I still love and cherish you no matter how insane or crazy you may be. We go WAYYYYYYY back.

Lana
Haha, yep!!! We've been friends, what...nearly 4 years now, I think? big grin

King Burger
"Renaissance festivals"?

You're craaaaaazzeeeee!

Kidding you.

Aboard young jedi welcome.

Storm
Bienvenidos al mundo del KMC welcome2

TheFilmProphet
Hello! mobile

Flarge
all ur goth are belong to us

Wonderman
Great to meet you. There are a lot of interesting topics and people on this Message Board. Using the search feature in the forum you are in will show you topics already posted; apart from scanning forums for current topics. Enjoy bringing up anything available, as I'm sure we will all enjoy your own contributions.
The comic section welcomes you. lol. Have an amazing day!

Mr Parker
you sound very interesting,welcome aboard. smile

LLG
Welcome and hello!

Nakago
Hello/Welcome- I'm new too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.