Team Marvel VS. The Predator Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Can 5 marvel bad a$$e$ take on a team of 5 adult Predators?

Marvel Roster:

Black Panther(Team Leader)
The Puma(On T'challa's payroll/tracker)
US Agent(W/Cap's Shield)
Darkhawk(Aerial Surveillance)
Sleepwalker(The Tracker)

Can these 5 take on a group of experienced Predators? I think they can.

T'challa's team has a day of prep. Predators come prepared for anything, like usual, no extra prep time. Neither teams know about what their gonna encounter. Again, the designated battle area is Hell's Kitchen.

Debate.

Kontraz
okay, these guys vs 1 or 2 preds would be enough.... but a whole group of preds would wipe them out without any effort... what an honorless hunt!

Sentry
Team Marvel Stats:

Team Leader:

The Puma:

US Agent With Captain America's Shield:

Darkhawk:

Sleepwalker:

I think they have a good chance. You don't read enough marvel comics.

Kontraz
and you probably dont read enough pred comics....

preds all have beyond peak human speed, agility, endurance, and strength. Their technology is able to cut through ANYTHING. Some of their weapons can fire much faster than the speed of sound. The can see in nearly any spectrum, able to lock-on to targets so their weapons simply DO NOT miss, the only thing known to harm their armor is alien acid, and their cloaking devices will make them next to impossible to hit.

Sentry
Originally posted by Kontraz
and you probably dont read enough pred comics....

I don't need too. Preds have been defeated by Batman. He is human. Most of those on my team are superhuman with exception of T'challa. Cloaking devices won't work. Puma and Panther have excellent tracking skills. Just because they can't see them doesn't mean they won't be able to know that somethings there. If Predator's were as good as you say they are, Batman would've died in their first encounter. I know Batman's a genius, and a master fighter/tactician, but if he can beat a Predator, then so can my team.

Gryn Jabar
One Predator stands around, the rest shoot him from a mile off, his nuke goes off, and the other predators listen to rammstein and go home.

Sentry
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
One Predator stands around, the rest shoot him from a mile off, his nuke goes off, and the other predators listen to rammstein and go home.

Predator's have honor. They won't do that. Only if their losing they'll set the timer off and blow everyone to bits.

Sentry
Marvel takes this.

Kontraz
wait.. how can marvel win? If they even START TO WIN, a pred will just blow up and kill em all, and the others will be fine. And no duh batman won... the pred was the bad guy! In every predator crossover pretty much, the pred loses. Why? Cuz he's the badguy. Its kinda funny how a single pred can die by the hands of batman, and at the same time, bring superman to his knees...

so dont go by the fact that they lost to batman, go by the fact that one pred was able to beat superman! (who was then killed by someone else... dont remember who)

and you claim that your team has excellent trackers.... well, so were the guys in the 1st pred movie, especially billy, and all that he knew was A) somethings out there and B) "we're all gonna die"

Nataku8188
5 ready to F shit up predators? Yea. This isn't going to be pretty.

Dachande, considered to be cream of the crop, took on Xenomorphs with just his claws. So, assuming this is 5 Dachandes, you better kiss your marvel guys goodbye.

Xenomorph's carapace has shown to resist even uranium depleted ammo. That is fancy for, SUPER POWERFUL BULLETS! These things can survive in space, tear through the hulls of APCs which are dropped from orbiting spaceships to land on a planet.

He took these things on with just WRISTBLADES. Yea. I think our friends here are a little outgunned.

long pig
For marvel:
hes right about one pred bombing everyone if he knows he's going to lose.
suicide is an honorable death to predators. suicide by taking out everyone is an even more honorable way.

against marvel:
not all predators have the honor code!! most people dont realize this, but just like humans, some dont play by the rules, if Team marvel gets attacked by these type of predators its their last fight.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by long pig
suicide is an honorable death to predators. suicide by taking out everyone is an even more honorable way.Oh man. I rocked the Predator code of honor all the time without even knowing it. I play almost every game by the "I'm taking you down with me!" mantra.

I once cleared an airstrip of soldiers in Battlefield1942 by barreling through the village in a jeep. Whoever didn't die under my tires rode my grill into the ocean as I flew through a barbed wire fence and off a cliff.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.