New Batman Begins Image

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MoviesFan
New Batman Begins Image From Premiere Magazine!

http://inlandempirestrikesback.net/v-web/gallery/HighResPosters/batmanpremiere?full=1

ayjay
call me old fashion..but i prefer the leathery looking cape..this one looks like cloth?

OtterVomit
It's actually a polymer which can harden into a shape (bat wings) whenever an electric current is ran through it.

danperch
hey

Red Superfly
Cloth cape looks way better.

danperch
hello

danperch
some one talk to me please
dont make me scream aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

theflyxx
If you actually saw someone in real life running down the street wearing that, would you laugh or say WTF?!?

OtterVomit
I would probably be sort of scared as to what their intentions were.

NoFate007
Oddly enough, I'm filming my own superhero movie for my TV Production class, and its funny you should say that cause one of the shots I want to do is to have me in my costume running down a street, without telling anyone I'm gonna do it, just to get their reactions lol.

vaya_the_elf
I don't like the cape as much. Its kind of weird.

pr1983
It looks like he has a blanket wrapped around him...

SpyCspider
yea it stands out too much compared to his armor-looking costume. Looks like velvet or something.

theflyxx
Batman looks like he's ensconced in velvet.

George Costanza would be envious.

ayjay
hahahaha! laughing...looks fuuny..and while im at it...i don't like the cowl either...its too....round? makes his face look fat..i like the smaller 'ears', but i prefer the cowl in the first and second batman

theflyxx
Yeah, the mask is too round around the sides.

ayjay
i agree...but everything else looks kool..WAIT...NO!..

THE BATMOBILE...WAT...THE...HELL....it looks like a dirt bike>__<

MoviesFan
Yeah, why is it like that?

Asian Hulk
This Batman fifth movie is not interested.

WindDancer
I think they update some new piccies. big grin

Wickerman
Now i might just be talking crap here (most likely) but isnt this movie supposed to be about the BEGINNING of his career as Batman? As in changes will later occur at one time or another and this is just the prototype thingy for the Dark Knight's first shot at crime fighting?

~wickerman~

OtterVomit
Yeah. Its sort of like Batman: Year One....if you follow the comics at all.

Wickerman
Exactly. So why do people on this thread compare his "early" costume to the one he wore in the "later" phases? I find this a bit more realistic to tell you the truth. If it's the prototype, it's bound to improve with time.
Not saying you shouldn't say it sucks, but not that it sucks in comparison with other outfits in other movies/series wink

~wickerman~

ayjay
i can inderstand the batmobile looking weird...cos its his first one...so i can handle that.....but yeah...i guess..i would have liked to see the cowl a bit thinner looking...not so fat

WindDancer
The Batmobile looks like a combination of a Hummer with a tank. Still, I like it. thumb up

Mainstream
I think it looks like a mini verison of the Bat tank in the dark knight returns

Wickerman
Originally posted by WindDancer
The Batmobile looks like a combination of a Hummer with a tank. Still, I like it. thumb up

I like it too but seems a bit too big and loud. I always pictured Bats as more subtle....but it's cool anyway (if you're a vin diesel fan embarrasment )

~wickerman~

Doc Ock
This movie will OWN

Batman316
Originally posted by Doc Ock
This movie will OWN

We hope

ayjay
yaaah....i think it will definetly be the best batman thus far...

ps. batman316..ur sig is so0o maad

@F1
Originally posted by Wickerman
Exactly. So why do people on this thread compare his "early" costume to the one he wore in the "later" phases? I find this a bit more realistic to tell you the truth. If it's the prototype, it's bound to improve with time.
Not saying you shouldn't say it sucks, but not that it sucks in comparison with other outfits in other movies/series wink

~wickerman~

Its another one of the great mysterys of KMC, along with the versus Threads.

sevenman
Polymer. Rubber. As long as the bat can fly, or gently float down or whatever (He does the REAL flying with the Bat Jet), without having a cheap add-on in order to pull off the stunt (What ruined returned). In BATMAN the rubber wings were nice, but he could never REALLY glide. He could jump down two feet and have his rubber wings expand but he's as good as dead when jumping off of a ten-story building in that getup. I haven't seen "Begins" yet, but I hope his speed is at least reduced a BIT by the wings and they truly are scientifically aerodynamic and work that way in real life without a cheap, add-on stunt wings. A man can fly.. and be like a "Bat Man".. with a man-made idea (Leonardo De Vinci).. Bob Kane would be proud.

sevenman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.