Hi. Aloha. Ni Hao. Bon Jour. Guten Tag. Ola

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

calvinNhobbes
Hi everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself. Myself , everyone. Everyone, myself. So now that we have the intros out of the way let me tell you I came upon this site by accident. But I found this site so interesting that I have already made a few posts and I wanted to say hi.
Just so you know a little about me, I live in New Jersey and like to take part in topics of various types. If anyone wants to know more just ask.

Storm
Bienvenidos al mundo del KMC welcome2

King Burger
Welcome aboard calvinNhobbes.

Nice name, these were great comics thems Cavin&Hobbes.

It's been ten years now, right? Alot of the young 'uns here
probably don't even know of it.

Anyway, welcome aboard my good man.

Wendigo
beer

Miss_Faye
Welcomes!

Dreamer2222
Hello and welcom but fyi it's spelled Hola not ola... sorry I just hate it when people make mistakes like that...n e wayz... welcome to kmc I hope you like your stay.

IceWithin
dont mean to be an arsehole but

both bonjour and guten tag means good day and good afternoon so they dont match the other ones, and Ola is wrong it's spelled H-ola erm

calvinNhobbes
I appreciate everyone's attention to my errors. Thank you for the corrections and the hellos. And yes King of the Burgers I loved Calvin and Hobbes as well as Bloom County. Two Great strips that ended too soon in my opinion. You will have to forgive my greetings for not matching the time of day to one another but even a broken clock tells the time correctly at least twice a day.

Piggle Humsy
Sorry for the late welcome...but here's a late welcome!
Welcome!
Your not a teen!! woohoo!! (no offence to the mature teens here)

aNd YoU dOnT tYpE LiKe ThIs clapping

Look forward to seeing you around!!

Piggle
one eye

misha
hey there CnH happy welcome to KMC

pirate_sparkle
I like your picture of smallville (icewithin) sorry if I spelt that wrong.
Does anyone here like Starwars or any other thing like that.

Ou Be Low hoo
Ni hao gun hwen gwo ling...Ni hwai jiang jhong-wen ma?

Wonderman
Great to meet you. There are a lot of interesting topics and people on this Message Board. Using the search feature in the forum you are in will show you topics already posted; apart from scanning forums for current topics. Enjoy bringing up anything available, as I'm sure we will all enjoy your own contributions.
The comic section welcomes you. lol. Have an amazing day!

toria
hi ilove reading c&h its in the news papers here every saturday big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.