Pokemon GBA games

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

COMPOST
see for those of you that have pokemon games I would like to know a little about your teams and help you through the game.

bigkev99
i have all the legender pokemon in my team and i finished the game they are all level 100 so blagh

Blue Dragon
I got Fire Red a few weeks ago, chose Charmander but can't catch ledgendary birds, did on other games (Red, Blue etc) but they never stay in ball!

HP at 1, paralized or sleeping...

lilmisskitten
erm i have like wierd pokemon on 5 different games and i have jiraci but it didnt listen to me untill i got my second badge ? (i keep starting again )

Joker1237
stilll working my my team, Even though I beat the game in Ruby Red.

Use lefe green and fire red, to well complete the pokiedex. and I have caught 200 pokemon on ruby red, with help frim its buddy, sapparioe or something.

COMPOST
I have lvl 100 Alacazam, lvl 100 Blazican, lvl 93 Mettagros, lvl 79 Rayquaza, lvl 70 Kyouger, and lvl 63 Barbouch

ChickinMeat
i remember going out and buying pokemon blue when it was all the rage.

i just couldnt catch 'em all

Joker1237
true, You cant RELLY catch em all, I mean there are Pokemon that are not in any of the games, Like the baby Mew lol.

But I have 2 pokemon that are level hundrand.

sai12
Hehe, I loved Pokemon back in the day. I owned Red, Blue, Silver and Gold. I can't remember my teams, man I had soo many! So many hours put into that little thing. I always had a thing for Charmander though. Eh well, nice to reminecese sometimes. Tee hee!

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by ChickinMeat

i just couldnt catch 'em all

I got all 151 on bluesmartass what were you saying? Can't catch 'em all was that?

COMPOST
on ruby I have 184 out of 202

Blue Dragon
I don't know how many I got on Sapphire, cought Latios or Latias though

rouge24
i had like 187 in my pokedex, and a level 100 swampert, until my brother erased it while i was asleep mad and on leaf green i have 144 on the national pokedex and 104 on the kanto pokedex

Joker1237
well I chat to try to catch them lol.

I used 2 gameboys and 2 games of diff orgins I guess.

I had to get Kroga some how,

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by ChickinMeat

i just couldnt catch 'em all lol.. I got blue and my friend got red.. we played it nonstop.but he found out that allakazam pwnt.. and eventually pwnt me even though I had all the legendary birds.. -_-

Blue Dragon
What the hecks pwnt!?

Originally posted by rouge24
i had like 187 in my pokedex, and a level 100 swampert, until my brother erased it while i was asleep mad and on leaf green i have 144 on the national pokedex and 104 on the kanto pokedex

I'd kill him!!!!! mad Doesn't he know how much work is put into Pokemon games & training them!!!!? mad KILL HIM, KILL HIM, KILL HIM, KILL HIM!!! How old is he?

MC Mike
Whoa I thought Pokemon died a long time ago.

lol whatever.

rouge24
Hey, Blue Dragon, he's 21 now, i almost did, i almost had a heart attack,
but it was partly my fault also, i had started a new game, just to see how far i could get before the battery went dead, and i fell asleep, and you now the rest, but my rayquaza, latias, kyogre(i got it back though, it is now on my leaf green) pikachucrybaby,and all the pokemon i had gotten in trades with my friend and her sister. i told him off though. btw, cool name cool

Blue Dragon
Thanks.

Beelzebuu
My main guy is this Lv. 96 Mewtwo (Goku). Then I got a Lv. 75 Rayquaza, Lv. 89 Blastoise (Aquios), Lv. 62 Tyrannitar (Nidhogg), and two random stuff. Usually an egg and something I'm trying to evolve. I have 203 National and 113 Kanto.

Blue Dragon
On which?

Ultimatespider
My team:

Blazikein
Groundon
Rayquaza
Manetric
Walord
Ho-oh

All at Level 100! SUCK THAT!!!!!

Blue Dragon
I've had my fair share of lv 100's, it's too hard & tiering to do it all over again...

rouge24
yeah, it really is

COMPOST
yeah I mean it took 500 hours to get 184 out of 202 on ruby

COMPOST
Originally posted by COMPOST
yeah I mean it took 500 hours to get 184 out of 202 on ruby

Beelzebuu
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
On which?

If your talking to me, then that's on Leafgreen.
FYI, the two Randoms are Lv. 45 Flygon and Lv. 72 Zapdos (Quetzcotl). I gotta say I have respect for you people who get anything up to 100.

DracotheDragon
I don't mean to brag, but I have all 386 of the pokemon, Including

1. Deoxys
2. Mew
3. Celebi
4. Lugia
5. Ho-oh
and 6. Jirachi.

I have the ultimate team too

1. Mewtwo (level 100)
2. Rayquazaa (level 100)
3. Celebi (level 100)
4. Lugia (level 100)
5. Charizard (level 100)
and 6. Deoxys (level 100) --all not in that particular order--

anyone else accomplish this yet? (BTW, I did it legitimally, NO GAMESHARK!!!)

Beelzebuu
Da--amn, you must live close to one of those places that let you get a ticket to get Deoxys. I live in the middle of no where, so I can't. But, I can't help but ask how you got a Mew legit.

rouge24
yeah, that's not fair! i live down south and they never come here sad

DracotheDragon
I live in Michigan, and people are nice to me, some people I know have connections to Nintendo, and they gave me a Mew. He don't obey though, so he just chills in muh PC. stick out tongue

rouge24
not fair, i live in tennessee. they don't even come close to here, the closest they get is either Georgia, or Missouri. and my mom isn't gonna drive me to either one of those places for a pokemon

DracotheDragon
same here.

Electrocat
Cool. I had a level 81 Feralligator (Zorro) and a 71 Pikachu (Sparky) but that cartridge is wasted now.

DracotheDragon
that sucks dude. Sorry bout that..... :sad:

rouge24
i have a level 80 venusaur on my leaf green

Ultimatespider
Originally posted by DracotheDragon
I don't mean to brag, but I have all 386 of the pokemon, Including

1. Deoxys
2. Mew
3. Celebi
4. Lugia
5. Ho-oh
and 6. Jirachi.

I have the ultimate team too

1. Mewtwo (level 100)
2. Rayquazaa (level 100)
3. Celebi (level 100)
4. Lugia (level 100)
5. Charizard (level 100)
and 6. Deoxys (level 100) --all not in that particular order--

anyone else accomplish this yet? (BTW, I did it legitimally, NO
GAMESHARK!!!)

You have to have used cheats cuz you cnt mew! Untill emeralad cums out an' Lugia is only advadible via special event.

Sorri dude but i just DO NOT belive that!

pokeshark
Ive got All the legendary birds, mewtwo and mew

Heres my team ;

Mewtwo Lv100
Charizard Lv96
Exeggutor Lv99
Nidoking Lv 100
Moltres Lv 98
Rayquaza Lv100

big grin

If you want to know how to get Mew. You need Pokemon Emerald lately released. Hope this helps!

DenKi
I've got Mew on Pokemon Red, I got that years ago and you people are still finding it hard to get into the Truck near the SS Anne, haa

DracotheDragon
Navel Rock is where you get Lugia and Ho-oh legitimally, and I told you I got mew from a friend. How that isn't legit I will never know.......

Draco69
I REALLY hate the poison guy in the Gym; Kuga. Jesus Christ! This my first time actually playing a Pokemon game so...

DracotheDragon
You actually had a problem with koga???? I can't believe that, considering I have played and beat ever pokemon game on the market (exluding crystal and Colloseum) and I never had a problem with him... (here's a hint: Take a fire - type with you!!!) I always pick the fire - type beginner pokemon, so I never had a problem....... plus, I always had faster pokemon too, so he never really got a chance to poison me.......

Draco69
I think its because I went to Fuschia City BEFORE Saffron City. His Pokemon were around the upper 30s and mine were mid 20s to mid thirties.

rouge24
i didn't really have a problem with koga, i always started with grass-type pokemon, with the exception of sapphire when i when with water, what did you start with? you just need to level up a little bit, and you'll be fine, just take some antidotes with you if you have water or fire-type pokemon

Draco69
I started with Charmander. He's at level 40 now. I level uped all my Pokemon to 40. I'm still waiting up on my Haunter. As soon as he is ready I'll take down Koga.

rouge24
ok, you should be ready then, good luck, it took me about 2-3 times to beat him with my venusaur.

DracotheDragon
Well, good luck, but I don't think you're gonna need it. If you have all lvl 40 and up, you will annihilate him. I always went through saffron first, so that might be why I never had a problem, so again, have fun with it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.