peirce brosnan as james bond vs sean connery as james bond

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spartan 117545
who would win=peirce brosnan as james bond vs sean connery as james bond

dark1365
This isn't a video game matchup.

SaTsuJiN
no

Smasandian
And an useless thread. Everybody knows that they're is only one James Bond and thats the orginal actor Sean Connery.

dave123
eek! Take this, James Bond Forum! sorcerer

*moved with modly powers* droolio

Clovie
Originally posted by dave123
eek! Take this, James Bond Forum! sorcerer

*moved with modly powers* droolio first time we have some avantage of you being a mod tongue10

j/k well done thumb up

dave123
happy Thank ya big grin

Clovie
you're welcome big grin

however....you could have waited untill there were some more posts here, it would be even more profit ninja

dave123
I've left a redirect thingy over in comp games, so people may still come eek!

Clovie
could you make it sticky too? eek!

dave123
I can't make this sticky.... not now no

Clovie
why not? cry

i mean the moved info on your forum..

yerssot
dave is disappointing again sad

Clovie
uh huh cry

PRO-PAIN
Def. Connery all the way.

Saint Ramaeker
Brosnan sucks! Connery is the best James Bond

Mr Parker
I agree with you Saint. Brosnan sucks as an actor and was a terrible James Bond.Connery wins.

yerssot
Originally posted by Saint Ramaeker
Brosnan sucks! Connery is the best James Bond
Originally posted by Mr Parker
I agree with you Saint. Brosnan sucks as an actor and was a terrible James Bond.Connery wins.
why?

Mr Parker
Brosnan sucks as an actor yerssot because in every movie he is in he plays Pierce Brosnan.He does not play the character.

Clovie
Brosnan sucks as an actor yerssot because in every movie he is in he plays Pierce Brosnan.He does not play the character. i don't agree. i've seen recently some movies with him
(one was after the sunset and the other one..i don't remember title, but it was something about lawers/sp/) and he was playing the character.

ps:
the other movie was called "Laws of Attraction"

Reborn Again
SC

Etrigan
If they both had all their gadgets and vehicles, Brosnan.
If it was a shootout, Connery.
Hand to Hand combat, Connery. Brosnan hardly ever has any good punch ups anymore whereas Connery had at least 2 in each film.

SW3HP4IJ4
I liked Brosnan as Bond.

Dizzle
But Sean Connery's limitless source of pimp lines would destroy Brosnan... Plus he's much better on Celebrity Jeopardy.

DarthLazious
Sean Connery.

Next question please.

yerssot
Originally posted by Dizzle
But Sean Connery's limitless source of pimp lines would destroy Brosnan... Plus he's much better on Celebrity Jeopardy.
but wait till you get to his teeth wink

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Clovie
i don't agree. i've seen recently some movies with him
(one was after the sunset and the other one..i don't remember title, but it was something about lawers/sp/) and he was playing the character.

ps:
the other movie was called "Laws of Attraction"

Well I havent seen all of his films but he acts the same in the bond films as he did on Remington Steele.I mainly cant stand him as Bond because I just dont think he is much of an actor.He does a horrible job of delivering his lines.Next to George Lazenby,he is the worst Bond ever.

Clovie
Well I havent seen all of his films but he acts the same in the bond films as he did on Remington Steele.I mainly cant stand him as Bond because I just dont think he is much of an actor.He does a horrible job of delivering his lines.Next to George Lazenby,he is the worst Bond ever. i liked remington steele big grin

and you're a bit too hard for him....lazemby was a NO actor at all...pierce is at least having a sense of humour happy

yerssot
I never saw remington steele, but should you judge someone by just one work?
it's the same with judging the new pope before he already did something wink

Clovie
he did something eek! he showed respect to the previous pope, and it gained him a lot of respect from ppl here blink

okay..and more on topic..
you really didn't see remington?
i remember watching it when i was like 8 or 10 years old big grin

yerssot
we don't show much british stuff here

Clovie
we don't either..but they've showed it..it was even kinda popular.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by yerssot
I never saw remington steele, but should you judge someone by just one work?
it's the same with judging the new pope before he already did something wink

you mean two works.From what I have seen of him in that tv show and as Bond,he is not much of an actor.

yerssot
remington steele is one, no?

Tthe Almighty
sean connery simpl becasue of his experience as an agent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.