I have finally gotten a job

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Drumdude1167
I just felt like telling you......i get to hang on the back of garbage trucks and pick up yard waste, easiest and funnest job in the world

Spooony
Score....... jobs rock...

Drumdude1167
All i do is toss bags of sticks/leaves/dirt/pine cones...and yesturday i got to crush a christmas tree that was left out for the whole winter....it was so cool...i toss it all in the back of a large garbage truck, where i get to pull this lever and crush the brown bags UP

Spooony
lol, fun

Drumdude1167
yes, yes it is

smoker4
Cool i have some bodies id like disposing of! wink

LanİeWindu™
Congrats on the job, now you can pay me back the money you owe me.

DarthLazious
Nice....Sounds like alot of fun.

Miss_Faye
Congrats!!

BENITO
Originally posted by Drumdude1167
I just felt like telling you......i get to hang on the back of garbage trucks and pick up yard waste, easiest and funnest job in the world
whoo party
bandrum
banguitHappy Dance banguit
Happy Dance bananbanjumpban11banyey

JLred

I wanna be whatever you are....

The Tired Hiker
That does sound like fun, probably pays well too.

JLred
Yes...it probably does...

Beast_Within
I just felt like telling you......i get to hang on the back of garbage trucks and pick up yard waste, easiest and funnest job in the world nice...wish i had that job cool

starcali
hey good for you. my job sucks.

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by Spooony
Score....... jobs rock...

Yea specially yours right spoonly!jmpimpsexykaren

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.