Read the first post!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Dragon
Why bother putting rules or information in your first post then someone says "Hi I'm not British but coming anyway." that happened in my Britain thread.

Well...the first thing would be that is to actually read the title, Britain/British here only....doesn't that tell you anything to begin with!? Then they don't read my post anyway...doesn't that annoy you?

Clovie
schmoll fu

shellie
no not really, this is OTF, so you shoulda expected it really...no big deal really...just my opinion though erm

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
Why bother putting rules or information in your first post then someone says "Hi I'm not British but coming anyway." that happened in my Britain thread.

Well...the first thing would be that is to actually read the title, Britain/British here only....doesn't that tell you anything to begin with!? Then they don't read my post anyway...doesn't that annoy you?

Because this is an open forum, we can go into any threads we want to go into...

If you want British only discussions, find a British only forum.

Lana
People can post wherever they want...get used to it...

LanİeWindu™
Get your panties out of a bunch BD and deal with it.

st41k3r
i wouldent be so sure, i cant even post halo 2 glitches without it counting as spam!

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by st41k3r
i wouldent be so sure, i cant even post halo 2 glitches without it counting as spam!

The thing is, you didn't post it.

You had only a link to your e-mail.

Just post the glitches themselves on the forum and you'll be fine.

punkkaveman

u sound like your complainin

Da Moose
SO...what's this thread about then?

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by Da Moose
SO...what's this thread about then?

Bitchin' and Moanin'

PinkD

it dow sleep
hey guys

st41k3r

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by PinkD
i know what u mean BD, but it is that bigger deal. i dont like it, but hey, this is OTF like shellie said erm
uh, she was talking about the british ONLY thread anyway!

Uh, I know she was talking about the British ONLY thread, but this is an open forum for all countries, so we can go into ANY threads we want to and post.

If she wanted a pure, British only discussion, then the OTF of KMC is not for her. Just because you says it's for British ONLY doesn't mean anything, we can go into any threads we want. Sorry, but it's the truth.

it dow sleep
I've never played halo is it good

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by st41k3r
ok dude thanx, do u care if i put em on? like,..do u like halo 2? confused

Just put them in the Computer & Video Game forum.

Actually I've never played Halo, let alone Halo 2.

I despise X-Box.

Da Moose

PinkD

LanİeWindu™
Lance bitchiness. big grin wink

I feel so delectably evil.

Da Moose

LanİeWindu™
Not quite as sexy though.

I have never been sexy, so it doesn't matter.

Da Moose

shellie

LanİeWindu™
You have a certain allure...not anything that I would gravitate to...but I'm sure, somewhere, someone, something...may find you not so totally repulsive...and stuff.. confused

It started out as a compliment, and then my fears of homo eroticness took over...

Meh, I understand.

Originally posted by shellie
liar, how dare thee mad

I seen your pictures and you are sexy erm

Why thank you shellie...that raised my self esteem up a notch.

Demarthl

lick balls and die no expression rules made by members are to be broken, unless enforced by mods, so enjoy it

Lana
Putting yourself down isn't allowed, Lance, especially when it's totally unfounded mad

shellie

Blue Dragon
What? Why aren't people agreeing...? If I made it sound different....I ment that people should read the first post before asking "What do I do?" or getting stuff wrong...

All I'm saying is that I'm trying to get my point across to people to give people less hassle...

The same with the quote game, people were just quoting but that wasn't the objective, what was said was in my first post.

That's all.

smoker4
Someones got sand in their *cough* happy

shellie

Well...the first thing would be that is to actually read the title, Britain/British here only....doesn't that tell you anything to begin with!? Then they don't read my post anyway...doesn't that annoy you? Originally posted by Blue Dragon
What? Why aren't people agreeing...? If I made it sound different....I ment that people should read the first post before asking "What do I do?" or getting stuff wrong...

All I'm saying is that I'm trying to get my point across to people to give people less hassle...

The same with the quote game, people were just quoting but that wasn't the objective, what was said was in my first post.

That's all. so then you are saying that I a non British is welcome to post in your British ONLY thread?

course I could get some British in me first if that will help...erm

smoker4
so then you are saying that I a non British is welcome to post in your British ONLY thread?

Offers services
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/droolio.gif

Lana

That's all.

Why aren't people agreeing with you? Because that's how this place is. It's an open forum and people can post wherever they please. Especially in the OTF, where threads can go off-topic in no time whatsoever.

Shellie -- laughing

shellie
Originally posted by smoker4
Offers services
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/droolio.gif while certainly flattered by your offer eyes ....I must decline as I like my 'stuffing' slightly older...

Originally posted by Lana

Shellie -- laughing yes? angel

smoker4
while certainly flattered by your offer eyes ....I must decline as I like my 'stuffing' slightly older...

sad wheelchair

LanİeWindu™
while certainly flattered by your offer eyes ....I must decline as I like my 'stuffing' slightly older...

yes? angel

Well, if I were British.....

shellie
Originally posted by smoker4
sad wheelchair blink23 days older to be exact

wacko dont mind me

shellie

smoker4
blink23 days older to be exact

wacko dont mind me

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/tongue_smilie.gif

The Tired Hiker

We were all British at one point or another. erm

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Demarthl
lick balls and die no expression rules made by members are to be broken, unless enforced by mods, so enjoy it And I am enforcing a rule that if you post something like that one more time, I will ban you.

Memeber basing is not permitted.

Second, I love how noone can say what they want to say in a polite maner - what are you trying to prove and whom to?
All most of you said could have been said in a better tone...but whatever really.

Blue Dragon - there are no rules as to who can post where, sometimes people will post in a thread just to be annoying, the other times they will psot because they have something valid to say. The rules of the games or any kind of thread rules cannot be enforced in OTF.

Blue Dragon
so then you are saying that I a non British is welcome to post in your British ONLY thread?

Nooooo....I ment....oh whatever, you obviously don't get it.... sad British only - then information in first post said what rules were (which some people don't read).

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
And I am enforcing a rule that if you post something like that one more time, I will ban you.

Memeber basing is not permitted.

Second, I love how noone can say what they want to say in a polite maner - what are you trying to prove and whom to?
All most of you said could have been said in a better tone...but whatever really.

Blue Dragon - there are no rules as to who can post where, sometimes people will post in a thread just to be annoying, the other times they will psot because they have something valid to say. The rules of the games or any kind of thread rules cannot be enforced in OTF.

Well said and I agree with what you are saying. People will just post anywhere (can't be helped).

There are no rules like you said but I just like people to read the first post on a thread, not just for me but for others.

shellie
Nooooo....I ment....oh whatever, you obviously don't get it.... sad British only - then information in first post said what rules were (which some people don't read). nono , its ok as Im trying to understand *goes to reread first post in other thread*

Blue Dragon
Good girl

shellie
i cant find it embarrasment

Blue Dragon
Find what?

shellie
the British only thread

Blue Dragon
Search Britain or British

Sun Ce
hm, i bumped it for shellie...

shellie
Originally posted by Sun Ce
hm, i bumped it for shellie... thank you sweetie hug

shellie
Nooooo....I ment....oh whatever, you obviously don't get it.... sad British only - then information in first post said what rules were (which some people don't read). Originally posted by Blue Dragon
Hello people of Britain Britain Britain! Here you can talk about anything that American's just wouldn't understand.

Your favourite British comedy, tv soaps, food, bands, where you go, what you do, where you've been in London, ever been to the Millenium Dome? I did it was great! I got a glimse of Steps but I never liked them anyway.

Talk about the weather because we have different weather every second, they say it's sun & it snows!

What ever you want! Ive read it again and I still fail to get it embarrasment cry

I dont understand what you mean, am I welcome to post in there or not being that Im not British....sorry If Im being difficult...I just dont understand...I thought I did but you say I dont ...*sighs* no worries, doesnt matter.

Da Moose
Ive read it again and I still fail to get it embarrasment cry

I dont understand what you mean, am I welcome to post in there or not being that Im not British....sorry If Im being difficult...I just dont understand...I thought I did but you say I dont ...*sighs* no worries, doesnt matter.

Sit down sis....take a load off....it's ok. Tarheels aren't supposed to think that hard. wink

shellie
Sit down sis....take a load off....it's ok. Tarheels aren't supposed to think that hard. wink

eyes scott, favor please?

Da Moose
eyes scott, favor please?

Uhh..yeah? confused

shellie
Uhh..yeah? confused well really I didnt know of one before but if you could manage that assface who just shot me in your thread , Id be ever so grateful. happy

hmmm...or was it you he shotblink Im so confused cry

Da Moose
well really I didnt know of one before but if you could manage that assface who just shot me in your thread , Id be ever so grateful. happy

I have NO idea what you just asked of me, but I'll get right on it... confused

Blue Dragon
Ive read it again and I still fail to get it embarrasment cry

Well....I did make it for Britain's only & no one is going there anymore, I don't mean to be horrible but that's why I created it. That one thread for Britains, every other thread I can talk to Amercian's or others.

I got the link for you then Sun Ce bumped it for you, ah well...anyway I thought you were British...you do know that this thread isn't about my British thread, I used it as an example.

shellie
I have NO idea what you just asked of me, but I'll get right on it... confused hug thank you for whatever

Well....I did make it for Britain's only & no one is going there anymore, I don't mean to be horrible but that's why I created it. That one thread for Britains, every other thread I can talk to Amercian's or others.

I got the link for you then Sun Ce bumped it for you, ah well...anyway I thought you were British...you do know that this thread isn't about my British thread, I used it as an example. I know it was an example, but it was your prime example and some people get offended easily erm...me? I really dont care. If it seemed I was given you a hard time, my apologies to you as I really wasnt meaning to seem rude...just light hearted. Understand this though...as was stated before by other members...when you make a thread here at KMC, expect all sorts of nationalities to join in and post...KMC is a large community with lots of different origins. One big melting pot if you will...to expect ONLY British in your thread is not realistic.

I think I even posted in there a few time...damn I dont even remember. messed

Blue Dragon
^Did you post? Anyway computer going off for tonight, night. bye

shellie
8 happy times which I dont remeber messed

laughing out loud i just checked

anyways...G'night happy

BENITO

yes thats soooo annoying but I can get into that thread.

st41k3r
eer

Mistah DEVIL

no it doesn't annoy me

edida
ive been to london, and i drink guiness stout. does that mean i can participate?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.