Airport Security

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
Airport Security these days is a pain in the ass. When I was getting back from my trip, they had to check my passport at least five times. Then, at the Atlanta airport, I was goin through the little metal detector gate thing, right? And it doesn't beep or anything but this guy says "please step over here" so I goes over there and this lady had to check me for shoe bombs... I don't see any resemblance between myself and a terrorist...

pixie1
omg no

Darth Revan
yep really... And this girl in my group had to get "inspected" too and... well I'm not even gonna go there...

Crash Overload
That is becasue they randomly check people....

Darth Revan
But that makes absolutely no sense... Like random drug tests for a football team make sense, but the thing is, it is highly unlikely that there will be more than one terrorist in an airport at any given time. If they don't detect any metal, and the guy with the plastic explosives isn't one of the randomly checked people, how much good is that going to do?

steely balls
no it doesn't make any sense what so ever
but they have to do what they can

silver_tears
I'm going to NY, and they will probably check every one of us no expression

Crash Overload
It makes sense to me, Even if they don't catch anybody, it keeps peo0ple nervouse and tight... They have more chances of a cathinga guy that sweats profondly or one that is EXTREAMLY uptight, like a guy who is about to go on execussion and is being checked right beofre to see if he is hidding nothing....

DeNiro
^^^^AGREED^^^^^

And God DR I would have hated to be the girl that had to check you shoes for a bomb, I bet she passed out right when u got feet out sick

nach01
on the last trip i took, we went through the metal detecter, and even though it didnt go off, they scanned us with that little stick thing that also detects metal, and then they checked our shoes

DeNiro
I got stripped search once and I didnt even set of the metal detector I think that big lady with the white glove was just trying to get her jollies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.