RW/RR challenge, Inferno2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

normies
anyone watch the Mtv Reality show of the inferno 2. Don't know if there are any fans of the show in here. I like it. I am rooting for the "good guys" embarrasment

LiL nAstY GirL
Me too....who's left?

normies
there is still full team, they voted off Karamo last week. He lost against Landon. This week they intimidate Jodi from the good guys team. reading

Inferno Fanatic
Does any1 know who Derrick threw into the car in the previews for the Inferno 2, at the begining on the season? He got in a fight with Landon in the second episode, but does any1 who he threw into the car? Derricks ear was bleeding.

-IF

blackboijake
I just like to say that tonya went into the inferno tonight and kicked julies ASS!! OMG IM SOO HAPPY i love tonya to death and now it makes that lame ass trio feel like a bunch of dumb assses. i hate the trio and i love tonya.
im me if u object
blackboijke

BasketCase
I love that show! I think I want the good guys to win.

ickeris2003
This show kicks ass except I hate veronica , rachel and the other fat one. I mean the only reason they treat tonya like sh!+ is because shes hot and they arent. Go Tonya Im ruting for you.

flame35107
bad asses all the way!tonya rox!

Zernad
I love that show I'm trying to start an Rp on it in the RP section maybe you guys should come through if interested.

BasketCase
That would be cool.

LiL nAstY GirL
Go good guys You won!!!!!!!!

Preciousdagger
I'm so happy the good guys won cause they were the underdogs throughout the whole challenge so im glad they won but next time I want 2 see Coral on the challenge

crickey77
Yeah, that last episode was really good. I loved seeing the bad guys admit that the good guys beat kicked their butts!

forumcrew
Originally posted by Preciousdagger
I'm so happy the good guys won cause they were the underdogs throughout the whole challenge so im glad they won but next time I want 2 see Coral on the challenge

coral should never be on TV again.. some of those people are making a living off going on those shows now.. get new people!

crickey77
Originally posted by forumcrew
coral should never be on TV again.. some of those people are making a living off going on those shows now.. get new people!

Yeah, definitely! I like the show but get sick of seeing the same people on there. Mike for instance always says all the cheesy stuff that they tell him to say - wow, I just love my new or - this is going to the be the most bad ass inferno ever!! lol - so cheesy!

Preciousdagger
I'm tired of Tonya always getting pushed around or cursed out I want to see her stand up for herself for once and stop always being such a pathetic little victim.

Nyria
what challenge is next rumor has it they are doing another gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.