I'm Baaaaccckkk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thane Zereil
Hey guys I thought I'd swing around and let you know that my connection seems to have stabilised and as such I should be around during the day more often...I missed you guys...he said wiping a tear from his eye...Ah well if nothing else I will attempt to still give unnecessary sage advice. So how is all? and where the hell is the bar these days?

Raz
Welcome back, Zareil. The bar is now called the Kamino Club.

Not sure if this is suited to this forum...will let Ush/Edna decide if its for them.

Ushgarak
Can't really bring myself to care right now.

Raz
Ooooooh!

But you care enough to post you don't care wink

Ushgarak
You'd have to shoot me to stop me posting.

LanceWindu
Same for me.

Texas
Welcome back Dame Zereil!

Captain REX
Yeah welcome back...

So, what is happening? I haven't been on in awhile. I've been doing other things, like playing with my friends, riding my beach on 5 mile rides, video games, etc.

ToMacco
What's up, sucka?

keokiswahine
Well there, look what the world dragged in. Welcome home. big grin

queeq
laughing out loud

Welcome nonetheless.

Thane Zereil
Well it would seem that at the momment that every one i depressed following my birthday there was some joy as my girlfriend bought me an N64 a Gmabeboy and Gameboy Advanced the downside is that she also got me 3 Pokemon games. Apart from that I've been a bit ill of late and snowed under by work. As may have been shown in an earlier message I'm a bit dispondent at the momment but none the less still fight on theres no point in making things worse...Now all I have to do is get a Wartortle and oh know dear God I swear I was kidding...

Raz
Does your girlfriend work for Nintendo??

queeq
Or is her name Zelda?

Gundark
Hi Zereil.....missed ya man. wink

queeq
mad

Gundark
queeq darling, you must stop holding your breath like that or your head will explode. Then I'll to go dig another one up. Again.

laughing out loud

finti
http://www.egri.co.uk/smileys/burn.gif

Gundark
Yes. Like that.

Thane Zereil
what can I say I missed you too Gundark...My girlfriend doesn't work for Nintendo, she studies crimnology and is just very quiet...this appears to be the only minor problem in our differences...And apart from that its good to be back...oh and dude watch out for that head thing, exploding heads are never a good thing, even as a party piece...

Gundark
Criminology....sounds interesting. Does she have a specific field she's looking toward ?

finti
yes Nintendo crimes big grin

Captain REX
Don't mind my asking, but...what the hell is criminology?

ToMacco
crime study.

Thane Zereil
Well she has an interest in studying in forensics. The secondary problem is that the relationship would appear to have a sell by date as in a years time when we bith leave uni I'm going to law school down south and she is joining the army for 5 years and then refuses to leave her mothers side...this doesnt look like its going to work in the long run, but because of that I'm sort of dealing with the fact she is so quiet...JUST WANT MORE EXCITMENT IN LIFE ARRRGGGHH

queeq
I think she likes you to study. It's not everyday you meet a psychotic axe murderer. evil face

Thane Zereil
The problem with the studying thing is that I'm already 6 weeks ahead of the course and have done the research for next years semesters...how much studying do I need to do??????...fun..need fun...

queeq
You don't, but she does. I heard she applied with Gundy for a course in brain research.

Thane Zereil
I believe with me she actually wanted to do Psychology/Psychiatry however I provided to much material for just a thesis

Thane Zereil
Anyway who says I dont like studying...Knowledge is power...

queeq
Another thing you don't have. stick out tongue

Captain REX
laughing out loud

Gundark
From a certain point of view.

finti
nah, from all of our views

queeq
Amen to that. big grin

Gundark
Its amazing how that Obi Wan crap is applicable in any situation.

queeq
SW is life. big grin

Gundark
OMG ! Thats the answer to the secret of life !!! eek!

finti
what is so secret about it

Gundark
Well George knew all along.

finti
George of the jungle ?

queeq
Yes, the great flanelled apeman.

Gundark
I wonder if he has a flannel tux.

queeq
Probably not a tux. He does have some sense of fashion, he'll wear a flanelled shirt under the jacket though.

Gundark
He must make a mess in the sink after he trims that beard.

queeq
He trims it? I never noticed that.

Gundark
Only #'s 453 and 12-14.

queeq
confused

Gundark
The hairs are numbered you know.

queeq
Scary. And R2 keeps count I guess.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.