Weirdest Urban Legend thing ever!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Michael Myers 1
http://www.jkcinema.com/runflash.asp?id=legends&name=Urban%20Legends&width=550&height=400&quality=best

there is more on there site

VilleValo462
ok that kid thing was kinda freaky to me for some reason ... i dont know ... but that dick in the kingdom was random laughing

tigida_tigida
lol thats cool lol never even noticed half of the stuff in the film lol

phoenix chii
hahhaha...........i saw that kid in the films yrs ago we just thought it was one of the local boys hiding..........

dragonpisces272
okay my computer is like, messed up...can anyone tell me whats in that website?

tigida_tigida
dont know..my computers fine

phoenix chii
its a women scream
sex being adveritised in disney
and a ghost

dragonpisces272
sex being advertised on disney? lol

phoenix chii
yes if you have a lok at a pic u can make out a penis................and in the lion king..............sex is spelt in the stars............

glenn
i never noticed that. I'll have to watch that again.

steely balls
theres a few more like that

Linkalicious
I just tried that with honey and fiber glass and now i have no skin on my hand!!!! Just kidding that didn't work...honey and fiberglass not only mix...but it also makes a tasty sandwhich!

SumWatTwisted
That boy thing was freaky. Now that's going to be bothering me forever.

SweetNsouR
also.. there is a sceen in the LIL MERMAID where the prince is marrying ursela(once she turns herfelf into a regular looking woman). and the priest is saying the marriage stuff.... and if u look at his crotch, he has a huge boner

SumWatTwisted
eww

WindDancer
The lion King!!!! laughing
That was funny!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.