owwie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ladygrim
my legs feel like there made from lead sad .... itoday was the first day of my new job - alton towers hotel receptionist and theres no bloody chairs behind the desk so i was stand from 9-3pm then from 3.30-6 ouchy ..... and they say i have to do it all aan tomoro ....wot a bugger ..then they make u look more ridiculous makeing u wear shorts and a flowery bloody shirt mad

smoker4
Think of the money ladygrim, keep your mind on the cash................

Do you get on the rides for free?

Piggle Humsy
Sounds horrible.. I don't think they'd pay me enough money to do that everyday!
I hate themeparks!

Dwarfdude
Buy a bloody chair with the money you make....

ladygrim
Eventually u get given free tickets ...

Mandos
I know what you mean. I'm a lifeguard and sometimes, I have to sit for three hours on an uncomfortable chair. THINK ABOUT THE MONEY!

Lana
Buy yourself some nice comfy shoes...trust me, if you don't you'll be unable to walk after that long on your feet.

ladygrim
I was training to be a lifeguard there but i panicked to much like i do .. so they slapped me on reception ....

Corran
Originally posted by ladygrim
Eventually u get given free tickets ... Can you get free tickets for your friends and for random strangers from Internet movie forums?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.