Sahara

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JamalMagloire
Anyone going to see it this weekend? Its been getting pretty good reviews. I'll probably go. I'm a sucker for the treasure-hunt types of movies.

SnakeEyes
For some reason I really do not feel like seeing this movie...

Morpheus
raver Going 4 Miss PENELOPE CRUZ raver

Holcomb

ragesRemorse
Just saw Sahara last night. Long, stale, predictable action and boring with a touch of dumbass plot. The actors pulled the weight of the empty script. I mean there was no kind of dialogue at all. The characters gave a great set up for some good dialogue, but it was not be found. The story was being set up well, but when it had to cross paths with the sub plot, everything went astray. Stay home for Sahara.

It revolves around two treasure hunting buddies. These guys are in Africa because there apart of some treasure hunting organization. A shirtless mathew gets wind of an iron ship was in the area, from way back in the days of the american civil war. These two knuckle heads cross paths with a doctor who is being relentlessly hunted by bad people because she knows that they are poisoning the water with toxic waste. It was so to start, and shifted even worse while going up hill and then taking tumble down the other side.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Just saw Sahara last night. Long, stale, predictable action and boring with a touch of dumbass plot. The actors pulled the weight of the empty script. I mean there was no kind of dialogue at all. The characters gave a great set up for some good dialogue, but it was not be found. The story was being set up well, but when it had to cross paths with the sub plot, everything went astray. Stay home for Sahara.

It revolves around two treasure hunting buddies. These guys are in Africa because there apart of some treasure hunting organization. A shirtless mathew gets wind of an iron ship was in the area, from way back in the days of the american civil war. These two knuckle heads cross paths with a doctor who is being relentlessly hunted by bad people because she knows that they are poisoning the water with toxic waste. It was slow to start, and shifted even worse while going up hill and then took a tumble down the other side.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.