Trapped

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bordom
Okay well ummm... my friend told me to post my poem on here sooo..... here it is... it's not really that good but o well....

Trapped

Why must you look at me?
Must your eyes stare at the body that encloses my internal and emotional insecurities?
Am I the one who you feel needs this punishment after I abandon my life just for your perfect 30" waist and cleavedged breasts to judge.
I gave up everything I had..... my love from my family which was taken for granted, my long lasting health, and most of all my self esteem.
All this was captured from me, all for you.
Do you not see my body deterriating infront of my deceiving eyes?
Can you not fell my pain and frustration?
What have you done to me and why?
You can't see this can you? You're only a mirage, a figment of all teenagers' minds.
Do you beleive I deserve this... this... this horror?
The horror th not know if I'm going to make it to my next birthday.
Must I relive a nightmare most would only need to open their eyes in order for you to disappear.
Why am I the one to be tortured of your presence?
But I am the only one aren't I?
I'm your main target, a target that can't save itself from your claws of illusion.
I'm trapped.

Ya so there it is... tell me what you think and please be honest

rodeoangel
WOW. That was really good. I wrote a poem but it was about a dog. Urs sounded professional.

bordom
HA! it's not professional! It's totally ME lol Thanks Kelly smile

rodeoangel
well I consider it professional. it's better then mine.

bordom
Well thank you! And I bet you could write WONDERS! smile

Elessea
i like it happy keep writing!

bordom
Thanks big grin I'll try... but I gotta be in the mood ya know lol laughing

Trickster
I like it too.
But I getcha - gotta be in the mood to write, or it feels crap.

bordom
*nod*

Coldfire
Good one bordom!! big grin Hopefully you can do some more for us!! big grin

bordom
Thanks... I'll try.....

peterKSL
HOLY CRAP... This is awesome... damn you made me feel guilty... embarrasment lol just joking...

bordom
Wow.. thanks... never thought anyone would like it...

Dwarfdude
Very nice, very deep. Not quite sure who the audience is, though I think I have a general idea. Good tone, good writing.

But I speak in analyzation.

In short, very nice.

bordom
Well thank you very much smile

Coldfire
You'll have to post the ones we're doing for English, eh? I'm gonna put mine up when they're done smile

Tassie
That's really good, bordom. thumb up I want more! happy

bordom
Thanks Tassie! big grin
NO WAY AM I PUTTIN UP THE ENGLISH ONES!!!!

Tassie
Pleeeease cry

bordom
they will be REALLY bad, pluse I haven't done them yet lol

Coldfire
They won't be bad! And even if they were, it don't really matter to anyone!

bordom
okay well here's the Metaphor one: (NOT GOOD)

My mother, brother, and I are a family of mirrors, different sizes, and in different environments.
My Mom is the classic livingroom mirror. Etched in beauty and elegance, framed perfectly, and chrystal clear.
My brother is the smaller dresser mirror. Cracked, but not broken, also framed well, and misleading at times.
And I am the mirror that, during a conflict, was thrown against the wall, and is now shattered, at the base of the destroyer.

VERY DEPRESSING! stick out tongue

Coldfire
That's a good one bordom!! My metaphor one is TOTALLY different than that! I'm gonna post it in a bit here....

bordom
Ya I saw that lol Well I told ya I can't make HAPPY poems lol

Coldfire
Well you can always try, like I'm gonna here sometime big grin

bordom
I try but like ew they sound like Kindergarten work lol

Coldfire
Lol, so do mine!! Which is why I'm not gonna rhyme yet... wait until I improve some more first big grin

bordom
I COULD rhyme... but not pronto lol

Coldfire
Lol, I can rhyme too, but they tend to be really simple ones big grin I tried to do a sonnet once!! laughing out loud Can you guess how that turned out?? rolleyes1

bordom
laughing I would be on the floor wouldn't I??!! lol

Coldfire
laughing out loud Yeah you would!! And they were the sappiest things ever!!! laughing

bordom
laughing out loud I bet! I try..... but how bouts.... NO! lol

Coldfire
laughing out loud Prolly better than mine are!! big grin

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by bordom
tell me what you think and please be honest

I'd rather eat a piece of cardboard covered in sand-paper than read either of them again. I think I'm going to go and head-butt the wall a few times now for some pleasure...

bordom
GO AWAY!

Coldfire
Just ignore him bordom; he's only looking to get some attention.

Ou Be Low hoo
GO AWAY!

Contrary to what Coldfire said, I was actually doing what you asked. I really think your poems are boring and are crying out for some imagination...

Find the key, unlock the door...

bordom
How bout you go and f*ck yourself and leave me ALONE! I don't like you and you ALWAYS sit there on your "high pedistal" and say that you are better. So, do us ALL a favor, and GO THE F*CK AWAY! mad

Ou Be Low hoo
Woah! If you simply want people to say nice things about your poems you shouldn't ask people to be honest!

Allow me to enlighten you. You originally asked this:

However, it seems apparent that you actually intended something like this:

Is that more like it?

bordom
For one thing... I NEVER wrote that second "quote" so therefore you cannnot quote me on that. Another, I don't care if people don't like my poems, but you come on my poems thread, and my chat thread and you sit there and bash me and what I do. Why can't you just f*ck off and leave me alone

Ou Be Low hoo
For one thing... I NEVER wrote that second "quote" so therefore you cannnot quote me on that. Another, I don't care if people don't like my poems, but you come on my poems thread, and my chat thread and you sit there and bash me and what I do. Why can't you just f*ck off and leave me alone

Well, if you can read English then, perhaps you will have noticed that I typed this before 'quoting' you...

Pay specific attention to the words 'apparent' and 'intended'.

As for me 'bash(ing)' you...I am merely stating my honest opinion regarding your poem. It's what you asked for...Do you want me to quote you again? Ok, here you are:

My friend, 'SIZE=20', has made things a little easier for you...

Welcome.

bordom
F*CK OFF!

Coldfire
Ok, can you please not be like this OBLH?? I mean, everyone is allowed to voice their opinions and all, but don't you think you take it a little too far sometimes???

Ou Be Low hoo
I was simply giving my honest opinion. If you bordom didn't want honesty, he/she/it shouldn't have asked for it...

bordom
For your info I am a FEMALE.... I asked and yes you did give me your "honest opinon" but you don't have to be such a f*cking inconsiderate a55hole about it. So just leave my thread and keep your opinions about me or my friends to yourself!!!!

Ou Be Low hoo
"Opinions need to be shared, otherwise they are merely thoughts"

-Ou Be Low hoo, May 12th, 2005.

bordom
shut up and go away! What did I ever do to you for you to be a f*ckin a55hole to me?

Ou Be Low hoo
You need to see someone who uses the title 'Dr.' before their name. I haven't said anything to you personally. I have simply said that I think your poems are rather dull. Get a grip! I even offered you some advice on how to expand your imagination! You should be thanking me!

Coldfire
OBLH do you like being condescending?? Cuz thats what it sounds like... we get your point all right??

bordom
so shoe fly, don't bother me

Ou Be Low hoo
so shoe fly, don't bother me

What's a 'shoe fly'? Is it like a normal fly only it's SOLE -get it?- attraction is feet?

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha
hahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, etc.

Fin.

bordom
*rolls eyes*

Ou Be Low hoo
*starts playing 'keepy-ups' with bordom's rolling eyes*

bordom
keepy-ups??? wtf

Coldfire
Keepy-ups??? Oh dear....

Tassie
Guys, just ignore OBLH, and carry on, and s/he'll go away. erm

Coldfire
Yeah, it'll go away eventually...... Cuz if he doesn't get a reaction, he won't have no reason to be here.....

Ou Be Low hoo
keepy-ups??? wtf

As The Dude would say: "Obviously you're not golfers..."

bordom
hmm... to take out my frustration on how much of a dumbass OBLH is I will write a poem... yes, a poem shifty

Coldfire
Originally posted by Ou Be Low hoo
As The Dude would say: "Obviously you're not golfers..."

Nope, I'm not a golfer

Tassie
Coldfire, that's not exactly ignoring lol stick out tongue

hmm... to take out my frustration on how much of a dumbass OBLH is I will write a poem... yes, a poem shifty

Go for it, eek!

bordom
haha it may be rude and crude... but he's rude and crude

Ou Be Low hoo
Ooooo...I can't wait! It's so exciting. You do write so well...

bordom
Ooooo...I can't wait! It's so exciting. You do write so well...
F*ckin shut up!

Ou Be Low hoo
My dear, bordom...

I have never insulted you personally, yet you are the one calling me crude and rude. Have you learnt about a thing called 'irony' yet?

bordom
F*CKIN LEAVE ME ALONE AND DO NOT CALL ME MY DEAR!!!!!! mad

belly_jeans349
bordom is kool hug OBLH can go to hell laughing laughing out loud

Ou Be Low hoo
I'm sorry, my dear...Love can build a bridge, between your heart and mine...You shall ride a river to ruin unless you control your anger.

belly_jeans349
ew imma guy dude....(starts telling in KMC OBLH is literally gay)

bordom
Originally posted by belly_jeans349
bordom is kool hug OBLH can go to hell laughing laughing out loud
Thanks

bordom
I'm sorry, my dear...Love can build a bridge, between your heart and mine...You shall ride a river to ruin unless you control your anger.
O yes control my anger... when all you do if f*ckin PISS ME THE F*CK OFF! GO TO F*CKIN HELL!

belly_jeans349
O yes control my anger... when all you do if f*ckin PISS ME THE F*CK OFF! GO TO F*CKIN HELL!

eek! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing laughing

bordom
eek! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing laughing
I'm not an angry person.... not at all LMFAO! *rolls eyes*

belly_jeans349
lol only been friends with u bordom for wat 3-4 hours n already know too much bout u laughing out loud where's the anger hiding stick out tongue

bordom
lol only been friends with u bordom for wat 3-4 hours n already know too much bout u laughing out loud where's the anger hiding stick out tongue
Man I just realized that it's been that short of time lol... the anger is from F*CKIN A$$HOLES LIKE HIM! lol big grin *total angel* lol

belly_jeans349
lol total angel when talking to me big grin

bordom
of course lol stick out tongue wink

belly_jeans349
lol embarrasment

bordom
lmao

belly_jeans349
yay he's gone

bordom
Until tomorrow sad

Phoenix
Guys, calm it down a bit, or this thread might get closed. As my mother would say: I don't care who started it, I'm finishing it!

big grin Big hugs for all if you play nice! hug

bordom
okay Phoenix

belly_jeans349
feel so loved love lol

Ou Be Low hoo
ew imma guy dude....(starts telling in KMC OBLH is literally gay)

Despite the fact that I wasn't even talking to you, the people who believe calling someone 'gay' is an insult are generally between the ages 10 and 14. Also, if I was 'literally gay', then I would be a pink book with a limp binder. Thanks for not making sense. Please foot stop head lick.

Oh, and Bordom...Take some Vicodin to relieve yourself from yourself.

I'm still waiting for the 'Anti-Ou Be' poem that you promised...Does it really take DAYS to write it? Wow, I guess it's going to be good!

bordom
SHUT THE F*CK UP!

Ou Be Low hoo
SHUT THE F*CK UP!

Is this the poem that you promised? It's a little short, don't you think?

Paola
why do poor Ou Be Low hoo always gets those reactions? down

Coldfire
Why??? Because he just reeeeeally rubs some people the wrong way

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by Paola
why do poor Ou Be Low hoo always gets those reactions? down

I know! I'm like a little, floppy bunny that gets savaged by these rabid, wild beasts! It's so disheartening...

I blame their parents/park rangers...

Coldfire
You are a bunny??? *blinks* Ummm ok then..... more like you're the weasel.....

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by Coldfire
You are a bunny??? *blinks* Ummm ok then..... more like you're the weasel.....

You must have something in your eye...It would explain your blinking...Look at these ears for Allah's sake! You don't get ears like this on a weasel...Plus, check out my tail and...oh, look!...I'm eating a mofo carrot. Rabbit. Bunny. That's me.

bordom
O just SHUT UP!!!!

Ou Be Low hoo
O just SHUT UP!!!!

This is so similar to your last poem! Come on, bordom! Think of something more interesting...

bordom
edit

Paola
Oh my! Ou Be you're the most annoying person in the world!

you insult ppl and what do you want in return? flowers?

Report someone again and YOU'll be banned.

Thank you

lil bitchiness
And also, watch your language bordom. Vulgarity is not allowed or tolerated. Also, don't write in capitals.

bordom
Well... I served my "time" lol
I am no longer going to acknowledge the fact that oblh is on here
If he has something to say... I WILL ignore him
As for the capitals... I have used em to say to ppl... but I will not use them alll the time
Sorry for not controling my anger, but u have to admitt that he IS annoying n I don't like ppl that insult me
sorry Lil Bitchiness

Ou Be Low hoo
Sorry for not controling my anger, but u have to admitt that he IS annoying n I don't like ppl that insult me

Welcome back! I hope you learnt a lot from your time in isolation. Let's hope that you can practice what you preach...

DreamingWarrior
My friend bordom, you have learned a great deal with this simple phrase: I am no longer going to acknowledge the fact that oblh is on here
If he has something to say... I WILL ignore him

now please, post more of your poems!!! I am waiting! hhaha smile

bordom
lol Thank you DW...
I am tryin to make more poems.. but all of them r crap.. n filled with hate lol stick out tongue

DreamingWarrior
haha hey man just bring em here. if it is you lets here it!

bordom
laughing out loud meh... maybe later stick out tongue

Coldfire
Did you not read some of mine bordom? lol. Just post them please!!

DreamingWarrior
laughing out loud meh... maybe later stick out tongue

Meh?? MEH????? You dare MEH the mighty... oh wait... wrong personality.... darned MPD.... hahahaha yeah man, just post. If worse comes to worse, you can always edit and delete em!

DreamingWarrior
wink

Coldfire
Lmao stick out tongue Just post them and if some people don't like em then that's just too bad for them

bordom
Originally posted by DreamingWarrior
Meh?? MEH????? You dare MEH the mighty... oh wait... wrong personality.... darned MPD.... hahahaha yeah man, just post. If worse comes to worse, you can always edit and delete em!
Ya well there is a few that me n Coldfire did... but they r mean.. full of hate as I said n I don't think that someone would want me to post them stick out tongue

DreamingWarrior
*lol* haha.... well if you're gonna hurt someone's feelins on the site, mebbe not. or you could change the naming to protect the guilty! ahhahaha!

bordom
shifty yes I suppose stick out tongue

Coldfire
Well they don't even have names in them lmao. So you want me to post them for ya bordom??

bordom
nah it's okay... not right this min lol shifty

bordom
What is life?
Is it something for us to feel alive?
Something that will help our pain and sufferring become minimized
Or will it escalate into an excruciating tragedy
Who decides what is to fall in our paths?
Who makes us feel like we should be doing something with our lives and situations
Why must people trample on one another for their own life to be okay?
We are taught to care, love, feel, and yet some people seem to ignore those facts completely
Life is filled with HATE... ANGER... PAIN... SUFFERRING... GUILT...
Yet it is also blessed with LOVE... HAPPINESS... and TEARS OF JOY
Everyday, people become friends
And everyday, people become enemies.

Coldfire
Ooooo its got lots of feeling in it... I like it big grin

bordom
thanks... totally depressin as I said lol stick out tongue

DreamingWarrior
thanks... totally depressin as I said lol stick out tongue

Nice work man. love the truths; ie, life has hardships, but as night has day it also has great events that make (sometimes) it all worthwhile.

bordom
ya i was in a strange mood when i wrote that erm

Coldfire
Lol ya you were

bordom
laughing out loud well now I'm not in that kinda mood nemore stick out tongue

DreamingWarrior
cool.

bordom
Sure is... I have more lovey dovey kinda poems right now lol stick out tongue

DreamingWarrior
glad o that. gotta take life a little less serious at times.... hahaha!

bordom
laughing out loud totally

Coldfire
Sure is... I have more lovey dovey kinda poems right now lol stick out tongue
Lol I looked at my love poems the other day and was nearly sick stick out tongue laughing out loud

bordom
Lol I looked at my love poems the other day and was nearly sick stick out tongue laughing out loud
haha I totally burned that other one I showed you stick out tongue

Coldfire
Did you really? lol

bordom
laughing out loud hells yeah stick out tongue

DreamingWarrior
why do that? jsut send em to a family member or somethin. haha i do that with my crap poems. send em to my aunt linda. she keeps em and can see all the misery i put myself through. helps her get me better. hahah a big grin

Coldfire
why do that? jsut send em to a family member or somethin. haha i do that with my crap poems. send em to my aunt linda. she keeps em and can see all the misery i put myself through. helps her get me better. hahah a big grin
Lol yeah as much as I don't like some of them (*cough*like the love ones *cough*) right now, I'm gonna keep em and perhaps give them to someone who actually appreciates them yes

bordom
yeah no I can't do that lol

DreamingWarrior
Lol yeah as much as I don't like some of them (*cough*like the love ones *cough*) right now, I'm gonna keep em and perhaps give them to someone who actually appreciates them yes
hey hey! eek! hahahaah! Originally posted by bordom
yeah no I can't do that lol
just a thought. well, hope you can find some way to deal with em. hahaha

Coldfire
hey hey! eek! hahahaah!
Well I didn't mean you guys of course, just a certain someone who passed out of my life whistling

DreamingWarrior
ha... yeah.

bordom

yeah I did..I burnt them to a CRISP! stick out tongue

Coldfire
yeah I did..I burnt them to a CRISP! stick out tongue
laughing out loud Well if it made you feel better... then I guess it's a good thing stick out tongue

bordom
haha funny how I'm back with him... guess I'm lucky I had 2 copies of it laughing out loud

Coldfire
haha funny how I'm back with him... guess I'm lucky I had 2 copies of it laughing out loud
laughing out loud Funny how life works stick out tongue

bordom
yeah

DreamingWarrior
hahaha well, yeah. is kinda weird sometimes. hahahah

Coldfire
hahaha well, yeah. is kinda weird sometimes. hahahah
Oh definitely stick out tongue

bordom
okay well.. it's been a LOOOONG time since I've posted a poem so here goes nothing... it's only as far as I've gotten but o well erm

You're taken,
Yet you tell me you like me.
All I hear are promises,
Promises that fade into lies.
The phone rings and it's you,
you telling me that "it's all going downhill",
Giving me false hope.
I try to be a good friend,
Try to comfort you,
I listen to how you feel,
And yet I try to be distant,
Try not to let my feelings show,
Feelings of being played,
And let down.

DreamingWarrior
Ouch..... ouch... and yeah frikkin frakkin time! hahaha good work.

bordom
thanks stick out tongue like I said.. it was a long time since I posted anything embarrasment

Coldfire
okay well.. it's been a LOOOONG time since I've posted a poem so here goes nothing... it's only as far as I've gotten but o well erm

You're taken,
Yet you tell me you like me.
All I hear are promises,
Promises that fade into lies.
The phone rings and it's you,
you telling me that "it's all going downhill",
Giving me false hope.
I try to be a good friend,
Try to comfort you,
I listen to how you feel,
And yet I try to be distant,
Try not to let my feelings show,
Feelings of being played,
And let down.
I like it yes

bordom
thanks and you also know what it's really bout wink

Coldfire
thanks and you also know what it's really bout wink
Lol I know exactly what its about stick out tongue

DreamingWarrior
hahah great, more "secret girl stuff.." hahaha...

Coldfire
laughing out loud No it's more of "you have to live here to know what we're talking about stuff" stick out tongue

DreamingWarrior
laughing out loud No it's more of "you have to live here to know what we're talking about stuff" stick out tongue

haha whatever..... hahahaha!

bordom
Of course... laughing out loud
naaah... it's more like "OMG KILL ME NOW!" stuff stick out tongue

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>