X-Men Dark Moon 2 (Angie come!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElmStreetFan01
I wanted to write a sequel with Slayerchick to her story. I know some of her characters

Arthur Quinn

SlayerChick1188
Thank, elm!

Really? A sequel? I'm not even finished with the first one! huh

ElmStreetFan01
k

SlayerChick1188
though i would be interested in making a sequel! What did you have in mind? Lemme know if you need any story background...I already know how my story is gonna end...

ElmStreetFan01
Well your Michael Devlin character can be introduced while we have Magneto and Pyro go after Moira while Gwen and Arthur try to get DiMarco to join the team.

SlayerChick1188
hmm interesting...wait, is this a suggestion for my fanfic or the sequel?

ElmStreetFan01
sequel

SlayerChick1188
hmm, it kinda sounds like whats gonna happen for my original: except Arthur kinda hates John...

ElmStreetFan01
and Gwen should fall in love with Arthur

SlayerChick1188
lol well ya know it hasn't really been adressed in the story yet, but they WERE an item for a while: Thats one reason why arthur hates him so much...

ElmStreetFan01
DiMarco and Gwen where dating?

SlayerChick1188
not in the beginning, but thats the main romance in the story...

Its getting to that point...

ElmStreetFan01
wow. I think that Moira should like someone

SlayerChick1188
hmmm, well she's like 16...lemme list some characters...

Jacob aka Shock - well he's like super hormonal and he's kinda lusting after dierdre in the story so far....

David aka Titan - 27, so i guess dating is out of the question...maybe a crush

And then theres a new character i just thought up -

Marcus- don't have particulars on him yet, any ideas? Anything would help: powers, race, features, etc...

ElmStreetFan01
Marcus
Powers: Empathic
Race: British (african-american looking)
Features: drives a Diablo Lamborghini

Iwas thinking her dating Devlin

SlayerChick1188
Cool, I like it...now i need to find an actor for a poster...

hmm i was thinking diedre with devlin, but i suppose Moira would make more sense when introducing Michael...

ElmStreetFan01
I'll find a person.

SlayerChick1188
ok cool, thanks big grin

ElmStreetFan01
anytime

ElmStreetFan01
Marcus - Aubrey Graham (far left) - he's a friend of mine

SlayerChick1188
hmm ok, he's britsh?

ElmStreetFan01
well he's from British Columbia, Canada. I got pictures for students:

SlayerChick1188
ah i see...

ElmStreetFan01
more: The Girls

ElmStreetFan01
more: The Guys

SlayerChick1188
um Moira already empathic, and i want some variety...any other ideas for powers?

ElmStreetFan01
more: Couple #1 Pic #1

ElmStreetFan01
Marcus
Powers: Powers like Syrin or Banshee
Race: British (african-american looking)
Features: drives a Diablo Lamborghini

I was thinking her dating Devlin

SlayerChick1188
hmm ok kool

what should his alias be? He doesn't REALLY need one, but it never hurts...

ElmStreetFan01
Couple #1 Pic#2

SlayerChick1188
um thats the same picture...

ElmStreetFan01
Sonic

ElmStreetFan01
Couple #2 Pic #1:

ElmStreetFan01
Couple #2 Pic #2

ElmStreetFan01
Couple #2 Pic #3

ElmStreetFan01
Couple #1 Pic #3

SlayerChick1188
lol wow, you have ALOT of Degrassi pics...

But I can use these for my student casting....

ElmStreetFan01
k

here's a Grown, Blond and older version of Shadowcat:

SlayerChick1188
hmm i suppose...

ElmStreetFan01
another:

ElmStreetFan01
k

SlayerChick1188
hmm alright, thanks big grin

ElmStreetFan01
you're welcome

SlayerChick1188
well i gotta go, I'm gonna finish up the third chapter tonight, k? I'll post it when i can...

ElmStreetFan01
k, when you get the characters update on the site, pm me.

SlayerChick1188
k big grin bye

ElmStreetFan01
bye

ElmStreetFan01
Student Profile #1:

Full Name: Andrea Desiree Lewis

Nickname: Andoe, Angie, Shorty

Zodiac Sign: Leo

Education: Xavier Institue (former), Xavier Institue of Italy (current)

Height: 5? 1?

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Brown

Powers: Telekinetic

ElmStreetFan01
Student Profile #2:

Full Name: Lauren Felice Collins

Nickname: Laur, Collins

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Education: Normal(former), Xavier Institue of Italy (current)

Height: 5? 2?

Eyes: Greenish grey

Hair: Natural brunette

Powers: Pyrokinetic

ElmStreetFan01
Student Profile #3:

Full Name: Melissa Erin McIntyre

Nickname: Mel

Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Education: Xavier Institue of Italy

Height: 5? 8?

Eyes: Blue/grey/green-- they change

Hair: Brown/red

Powers: Aquakinetic

ElmStreetFan01
picture of Melissa

ElmStreetFan01
Full Name: Cassandra Samantha Zodakwon

Nickname: Red

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Education: Milan Orphange (former), Xavier Institue Of Italy (current)

Height: 5? 3?

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Dark brown

Powers: She's able to blast plasma out of her hands.

ElmStreetFan01
Full Name: Stacey Anne Boa

Nickname: My dad calls me ?Red? (because of my hair colour)

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Education: Xavier Institue (former), Xavier Institue 0f Italy (current)

Height: 5? 2?

Eyes: Green

Hair: Red

Powers: Can blast lasers from her eyes.

ElmStreetFan01
Full Name: Adamo Angelo Ronjiin Stamos

Nickname: Fez (people think I look like Fez from That 70?s Show)

Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Education: Xavier Institute of Italy

Height: 5? 4??.no wait?.5? 5? (hopefully, one day I?ll grow)

Eyes: Dark brown...very dark brown

Hair: Black with natural brown highlights

Powers: To control the wheter

ElmStreetFan01
Full Name: Jacob Lee Hart

Nickname: Jake

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Education: Xavier Institue -f Italy

Height: 5? 11?

Eyes: Hazel

Hair: Brown

Powers: Can control dreams

ElmStreetFan01
Full Name: Daniel Allen Clark

Nickname: ?Gator?

Zodiac Sign: Libra

Education: Xavier Institue of Italy

Height: 5? 8?

Eyes: Blue-green

Hair: Light Brown

ElmStreetFan01
Teacher/cameo member:

Code Name: Shadowcat

Citizenship: Citizen of the United States with no criminal record;

Place of Birth: Deerfield, Illinois

Marital Status: Single

Known Relatives: Carmen (father, divorced), Theresa ("Terri", mother, divorced), Samuel Prydeman (grandfather, deceased). Chava Rosanoff (great-aunt, deceased)

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 110 lbs

Eyes: Hazel

Hair: Red-Brown

Mutant Physical Powers: Shadowcat possesses the ability to pass through solid matter by passing her atoms through the spaces between the atoms of the objects through which she is moving. In this way she and the object through which she is passing can temporarily merge without interacting, and each is unharmed when Shadowcat has finished passing through the object. This process is called "phasing". When Shadowcat is phasing, she is, for all intents and purposes, intangible. Hence, when attacked, she can shift into a "phasing" state so as to allow oncoming projectiles or energy blasts pass through her harmlessly. While phasing, Shadowcat is still vulnerable to psionic or mystical attack, however. Shadowcat passes through objects at the same rate of speed at which she is moving before she "enters" it. Since she is unable to breathe while "inside" and object, she can only continuously phase through solid objects as long as she can hold her breath. Shadowcat can phase through any material object, even living people. When she phases through an object with an electrical system, the process disrupts the system's workings. She has trained herself to go automatically, by reflex, into a phasing state at any indication of danger, such as a loud noise like a gunshot, in order to protect herself. Using her phasing ability, Shadowcat can walk on air. In fact, she can use her ability to walk on the air from the ground to the upper stories of a building as if she were climbing a staircase. From the first use of her phasing power, Shadowcat has been able to phase her clothing along with herself. Through practice she has learned to phase other objects along with herself without harm to them, and can now phase a living person as big as her teammate Colossus along with herself. She can also enable someone as big a Colossus to "walk on air" along with her. However, she must maintain physical contact with the person or object she phases along with herself for the effect to work with this other person or object.

Special Skills: Shadowcat possesses moderate expertise of the martial arts of the Japanese ninja and samurai. Shadowcat is a genius in computer science. She has continued to take dance training under the tutlage of Stevie Hunter, and is highly agile. Shadowcat demonstrated great knowledge of ninja methods of combat when she was mentally possessed by the Ronon Ogun. With the possession over, Shadowcat has forgotten the knowledge of ninja techniques he gave her, but she had retained the knowledge of Oriental methods of combat taught her by Wolverine.

Usual Base of Operations: Muir Island (current); Excalibur lighthouse, Xavier Institute (former)

Current Group Membership: Excalibur

Former Group Membership: X-Men, SHIELD

SlayerChick1188
coolness cool

ElmStreetFan01
how do you like the profiles.

SlayerChick1188
There cool, interesting with the zodiac theme...

ElmStreetFan01
I know, I wanted to add zodiac info and education

SlayerChick1188
cool cool

ElmStreetFan01
how are the students gonna bbe intoduced and is the shadowcat thing gonna happen?

SlayerChick1188
um I MIGHT do the shadowcat thing...

and i guess the kids could be introduced in either a classroom or danger room scene?

ElmStreetFan01
how about both: girls classroom and guys danger room

SlayerChick1188
hmm sounds alright to me...

ElmStreetFan01
k

SlayerChick1188
I've been thinking on it and I really like the idea of Moira and Michael

Thanks for the suggestion!

ElmStreetFan01
your welcome, if you need anymore Ideas, just come to me, I really like the idea Dark Moon: we take a break from the X-Men we know and go to a next generation.

SlayerChick1188
thanks I will happy

When i finish up the third chapter, could you proofread it for me? I always tend to miss things...

ElmStreetFan01
ok, push my roofreading for my Sleepy Hollow script and proofread that.

SlayerChick1188
k

ElmStreetFan01
k

SlayerChick1188
laughing out loud

ElmStreetFan01
laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

SlayerChick1188
so I'm working on my third chapter right now...The fourth one's gonna be the hardest...I'm going to introduce all the characters and describe the mansion...

ElmStreetFan01
k, how far are you in Chapter 3 and the Villa's awesome.

SlayerChick1188
I KNOW! I love it, its called Villa Melzi and its on Lake Como near Milan, Italy. I figure I'd make it a little more isolated than the real villa, though...

Um so far, John's woken up, Gwen's explained whats happened and invited him to stay (she wants to help him gain control of his power), Gwen and Arthur have had an argument, and John's is listening in on Gwen's philosophy class...I'm getting towards the end of class and John's gonna come in soon.

ElmStreetFan01
k

SlayerChick1188
lol all that explanation and all i get is a "k"?

ElmStreetFan01
it's a ****in' "A"

SlayerChick1188
lol what?

ElmStreetFan01
what i said.

SlayerChick1188
lol ok

ElmStreetFan01
ok

SlayerChick1188
um I'll be back in a little bit, k?

SlayerChick1188
ok I'm back

ElmStreetFan01
hey

SlayerChick1188
hey big grin

ElmStreetFan01
hey

SlayerChick1188
laughing out loud ok we need to stop

ElmStreetFan01
yeah, what did you do while you was gone.

SlayerChick1188
oh i had to take a shower..I had gotten back from a soccer game...

ElmStreetFan01
k. I had to take my niece and nephew to Karate.

SlayerChick1188
aww thats nice big grin

ElmStreetFan01
yeah, thy're orange belts.

SlayerChick1188
thats cool. How old are they?

ElmStreetFan01
6 & 7

SlayerChick1188
aww happy

ElmStreetFan01
lol

SlayerChick1188
argh this chapter is KILLIN me...

its hard to right a classroom disscussion without getting boring...

I'm trying to show the conflict that the school/mutants have with the Italian populace...

ElmStreetFan01
can I read a piece of the disscussion

SlayerChick1188

ElmStreetFan01
cool

SlayerChick1188
thanks big grin

ElmStreetFan01
anytime

SlayerChick1188
erg, I'm dredging through this chapter...

ElmStreetFan01
oh,my hands hurt from my story.

SlayerChick1188
laughing out loud aww I'm sorry...

ElmStreetFan01
it's ok; I'm working on a Gambit story

SlayerChick1188
eek! yay

ElmStreetFan01
lol
It's called Gambit: Cursed With The Ace Of Justice

SlayerChick1188
cool very nice

ElmStreetFan01
it'slike Angel

SlayerChick1188
thats cool! hopefully better than angel is right NOW big grin

ElmStreetFan01
yeah, how's the chapter

SlayerChick1188
lol its getting there...

ElmStreetFan01
k

The Ones
?

SlayerChick1188
lol what are you confused about Ones?

In the meantime, you can read my fanfic from the link on my sig, then you'll know what we're talking about making a sequel to big grin

Valle
Hey you guys this is a cool idea.

Elm good idea using the Degrassi kids (manny's hot).

SlayerChick1188
laughing out loud glad you like the idea, valle big grin

ElmStreetFan01
hey

SlayerChick1188
hey what?? big grin

btw, have you read chapter 3, Elm?

ElmStreetFan01
yeah

SlayerChick1188
what did ya think?

ElmStreetFan01
it's cool. John's crushin' on Gwen

SlayerChick1188
lol big grin

ElmStreetFan01
lol

SlayerChick1188
yeah I think I'm going to start chapter 4 soon..introducing a "villain" into the story

ElmStreetFan01
cool

SlayerChick1188
Chapter Four is FINALLY up!

It took me way too long to get it finished!

ElmStreetFan01
cool

SlayerChick1188
lol you're very enthusiastic stick out tongue

ElmStreetFan01
I'm busy working on a zine, sorry.

SlayerChick1188
ah, its all cool big grin

ElmStreetFan01
Yeah, The zine I'm working on now is called Smallville Forever Magazine.

SlayerChick1188
very cool cool

ElmStreetFan01
Yeah, I got an interview from a friend at WB for Tom Welling and Kristin Kruek (Clark Kent and Lana Lang).

SlayerChick1188
awesome thumb up

ElmStreetFan01
Yeah: here it they are

MAN OF STEEL: A Tom Welling interview by Angie Valentine at the WB

'I kind of fell into modeling'

Smallville's Tom Welling tells us what it's like to play an adolescent Clark Kent and why becoming an actor was the scariest thing he'd ever done.

The WB: We need to get the really important questions for our viewers out of the way. Are you seeing anyone?
Tom: Yes.

The WB: We hear you are new to this whole acting business. What were you doing before this?
Tom: I kind of fell into modeling. It was fun. I did some print work, some commercial work in New York. I had a great time, but acting is what I want to be doing.

The WB: It seems to be working out. Before Smallville you had guest-starred on a number of episodes of Judging Amy. What was it like to find out you had gotten the lead on a new show?
Tom: It was great! I was really excited.

The WB: How did you find out you'd gotten the role on Smallville?
Tom: Actually, I went to the final screen test and on my way home I stopped at a gas station and I called my manager to tell him how it went, because I don't have a cell phone or anything. So I'm at a pay phone. By the time I called, they had already called him to tell him I had it. And so it was kind of like "Hey, the audition went well!" And he goes, "Yeah, I know. You got it." I didn't believe it at first.

The WB: Is it weird playing the role of Superman?
Tom: Well, oddly enough, it can all be forgotten because, basically, it precludes everything else. There is no Superman at this point.

The WB: In other words, we get to see what it would have been like to sit next to Clark Kent in algebra class, way before he went on to superhero fame?
Tom: Clark is a kid in high school who's got a lot of secrets and he's looking for understanding from the people around him, and trying to find out who he is and what his purpose in life is. The superhuman powers that he does have are just now coming about. He's had his strength since he was a child but as far as the x-ray vision goes, those things are just kind of happening to him. They come and go and he has no control over them.

The WB: So, in addition to acne and his voice cracking, poor Clark would have to worry about sneezing and accidentally blowing down a wall?
Tom: Down the line he'll have some x-ray vision where he won't necessarily be able to see people without their clothes on, but maybe see into their hearts. Or maybe he'll see into their stomachs and see what food they're digesting. It's not always going to be a pleasant thing.

The WB: What's a typical night out for you?
Tom: Dinner at about 8 p.m., home by 10.

The WB: Are you serious?
Tom: Yeah. I guess I'm just a homebody. I go out every once in a while.

The WB: So we're not going to see you in any of the tabloids?
Tom: Probably not.

The WB: You're not going to set fire to any hotel rooms?
Tom: No, I haven't done that for years.

The WB: What's the most adventurous thing you've ever done?
Tom: My move to Los Angeles to become an actor is probably the craziest thing I've done. It probably put me at the most risk in my life - financially, romantically, professionally, everything. It was just a really big step to take.

"I guess I'm just a homebody."

SlayerChick1188
NICE big grin

ElmStreetFan01
Yeah, and here's Kristin:

CLARK'S OLD GIRL: A Kristin Kruek Interview by Angie Valentine

kristin KREUK

'I am a shy person.'

Growing up in Canada, the last thing Kristin Kreuk expected to become was famous. With a starring role on the new WB show Smallville, all of that is about to change. Here, Kristin dishes about what it feels like to be the new girl in town.
The WB: Give us the scoop on Smallville...
Kristin: Well, the story is inspired by Superman, but it's about Clark Kent and what it's like for him growing up in this small town and what happens to him when he starts to discover he has certain powers.

The WB: And you're the lucky girl he chooses as his love interest?
Kristin: In a way. Clark really likes Lana (my character) but they've never really had a chance to get to know one another, until now.

The WB: What's Lana like?
Kristin: When the show starts off, Lana is the popular girl at school. She's smart and she's the cheerleader type. But, there's a lot more to her than that. She lost her parents when she was really young so there's a lot of loneliness to deal with too.

The WB: How does it feel to have your first really big acting job?
Kristin: I can't believe how lucky I am to have this opportunity. I'm just so happy. I also think I'm still in shock. This whole thing kind of fell into my lap.

The WB: So you're not the type who was born wanting to be an actress?
Kristin: I grew up in Canada and I took theater classes through out high school. I enjoyed it, but my real plan was to attend University.

The WB: Were you discovered by accident?
Kristin: Kind of. One day some producers called my school. They were looking to cast a teen soap and my teacher suggested I go to the audition. I wound up getting the part and everything has just fallen in to place since then.

The WB: Does that mean you're putting college on hold?
Kristin: For the time being yes. When I first started doing professional acting I really didn't think I had the talent for it. I was planning on using the money I made from the soap to pay for school.

The WB: What were you planning to study?
Kristin: I wanted to be a forensic scientist for a long time. I thought it was the most interesting thing ever in the 6th and 7th grade - just to be able to try and figure out how a crime happened. It's like putting the pieces of a puzzle together. Solving mysteries seemed like it would be fun, scary and exciting all at the same time.

The WB: And now?
Kristin: Obviously forensics will have to wait. I love this job. I am working with the most talented group of people and I'm doing things I never thought were possible. It's also scary because I am a shy person and now all of a sudden I'm in this totally new place. I'm not that great at meeting new people and having to, well, talk. I'm not good at small talk, conversations with strangers. The most amazing thing is that I never thought I could do this as a career and here I am. So for now I'm just going to ride it out. When the train stops... I'll get off and go to university.

"Obviously forensics will have to wait."

SlayerChick1188
Very cool, Rowan. big grin I'm sure your magazine's awesome.

ElmStreetFan01
Thanks, go to the thread named Hogwarts: Next Generation.

SlayerChick1188
k cool

ElmStreetFan01
Thanks.

SlayerChick
so I do like this idea of yours, Rowan cool

SalemKent
thanks, Angie.

SlayerChick
no prob wink

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>