A Clockwork Orange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackHatDefect
Any fans of this very lovely movie?

Some kudos to the artistic portrayal of the book, but I really didn't like how "pig like" they made Alex seem when he actually GREW UP in the end in the book *Grr*

King Burger
Probably Kubrick's second best, after 2001.

True the "feel" of the movie changes after Alex' arrest.

"Pig like"? You mean when he's being fed by the politician?
Or do you mean in appearance?

If appearance, I don't think that was intentional. That's just
what Mcdoweel looks like.

If the former, the feeding sceen, then I think that may have
meant to represent the politician feeding Alex bulls***, and
Alex voluntarily swallowing it for his own ends.

Deano
one of my fav films of all time

heres a sig i made dedicated to the film

BlackHatDefect
I am more talking about his actions, I thought he was pretty well done in looks (he should have looked a bit younger, but I could deal)

King Burger
Sorry, misunderstood.

Never read the book.

Wendigo
There was something really wierd about that movie............. confused

Deano
its unique and brilliant

hayden's minx
Good Film

ladygrim
Me too ...

Kharhmah
Indeed tis extremely cool.

Evil Dead
It is probably one of my favorite 5 movies of all time..........I think it's better than 2001.......it's not as artistic as 2001, but I think it went over the top anyway....just crossing the line of pretentious.

MildPossession
The walking along the river bank in slow motion scene is wonderful, one of the best in the film. Enjoy both the book and film.

DarthLazious
I love this movie and to me its a cult classic flim besides Star Wars or Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Evil Dead
I wouldn't exactly call it a "cult classic"..........it was a rather big movie, made by a rather famous director, played to a wide audience.

cult classic = small but rabid fanbase (like Rocky Horror Picture Show)......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.