who wants to talk to me???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jeffrey23420
HI

The Tired Hiker
Hey, how's it going?

jeffrey23420
good good

starcali
hey people! what are you guys up to?

_G-Unit_
this cud b turned in2 anutha chat...

jeffrey23420
nothing

jeffrey23420
yup

The Tired Hiker
I'm just chillin', yo. Kickin it on KMC, freaky dink style. erm

_G-Unit_
ya uhu poppin the deelo

jeffrey23420
me too yeah boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! cool

starcali
thats cool. i'm tryin' to think of an excuse to get me out of work. got any ideas?

jeffrey23420
uhhhhhh my mom died

jeffrey23420
and start crying

moises
Originally posted by starcali
thats cool. i'm tryin' to think of an excuse to get me out of work. got any ideas? say you were attacked by a bear.lol

jeffrey23420
lol u sick or something

moises
I think so.... confused

The Tired Hiker
thats cool. i'm tryin' to think of an excuse to get me out of work. got any ideas?

Yeah, seriously, I have the best idea for you, I used it once and it totally worked. Tell your boss that your mom's friend is coming into town tonight and you were supposed to leave your house key under the mat for her to get into the house since no one will be home when she gets there. Say you forgot to put the key there and you have to go or she will be locked out.

_G-Unit_

jus say u fell dwn the stairs...

moises
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
Yeah, seriously, I have the best idea for you, I used it once and it totally worked. Tell your boss that your mom's friend is coming into town tonight and you were supposed to leave your house key under the mat for her to get into the house since no one will be home when she gets there. Say you forgot to put the key there and you have to go or she will be locked out. yeah that's a much better idea than mine

jeffrey23420
yeah that works

starcali
thanks. not sure the bear excuse is gonna work since i'm already at work. i don't think theres any bears near Sacramento. damn this job sucks i'm fillin in for the receptionist and i've been getting yelled at by clients all day. maybe i will try and use that bear excuse. wink

starcali
thanks the tired hitch hicker thats a good one.

moises
thanks. not sure the bear excuse is gonna work since i'm already at work. i don't think theres any bears near Sacramento. damn this job sucks i'm fillin in for the receptionist and i've been getting yelled at by clients all day. maybe i will try and use that bear excuse. wink Trust me, it will not fail smokin'

jeffrey23420
yeah i got to use that one

starcali
thanks. maybe i'll call in with that one tomorrow so i can take a week off, you know to have time to heal from the bear wounds.

Jackie Malfoy
Hey jeff what up?jmparty38

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.