GL w/blue lightsaber vs. Supershadow w/ red lightsaber

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tormentor_2004
laughing out loud

Darth_Glentract
what does blade color haveto do with it?

Tormentor_2004
i dunno but just pick

jedi2187
GL, of course!

SuperShadow's last words: "If you strike me down, I shall become more- -Urk!"

Darth_Janus
Since Super Shadow's idiocy has no substance, I imagine he won't come back as a Force ghost.

Darth_Nefarus
Supershadow is argueably the worst thing online today. I can't wait for him to die a 50 year old that has a heartattack when a prostitute finally lowers her standards for him.

Tormentor_2004
i emailed him

Darth_Nefarus
why?

Darth_Janus
Under the Wilkipedia link for Star Wars, Super Shadow is listed among the links under "Star Wars lies". At least he's infamous, if nothing else.

Tormentor_2004
SuperShadow is the Internet alias of Mickey Suttle, a Star Wars fanatic, who posts Star Wars news, images and FAQs on his website, www.supershadow.com. His claims, most notably that he is friends with George Lucas and that he possesses advance copies of screenplays, has made him a controversial figure among Internet Star Wars fans. The only biographical details on his website are as follows:

"As you would expect, all information regarding SuperShadow is above top secret (classified at the highest level). Currently, nothing is known about SuperShadow except that SS is very close, personal friends with George Lucas, the creator of Star Wars."

Using the "Whois" function of register.com, it was discovered that supershadow.com is owned by Mickey Suttle, of Hickory, North Carolina. He also owns: www.supershadows.com, www.jamescameron.net, www.ridleyscott.net, www.darthrage.com and www.generalgrievous.net, all of which redirect to supershadow.com.

Tormentor_2004
i copied and pasted that

Tormentor_2004
SuperShadow's Q&A
Despite seemingly irrefutable proof that he is a pathological liar, SuperShadow has attracted a legion of fans who send him their questions, which he answers on his website every day or so. These questions pertain to Star Wars history, trivia, and the upcoming movies. These appear on the index page of his site, with the answers in bold text following the questions. Example:

O.K., SS, you promised a long, long time ago and now you must tell us the real Episode III title. Finally someone guessed so speak! Great site and congratulations from Canary Islands, Spain. (SuperShadow: Wish I could, but I just promised Lucas a few days ago that I would not reveal the actual title for Episode 3. The Episode 3 title will be announced on www.starwars.com in November-december 2004.)

Suttle is constantly contradicting himself for example:

Hello Almighty SS, still scoring? (SuperShadow: Scoring 24/7!) Can you tell us who trained Palpatine? (SuperShadow: Darth Imperius was the master of Darth Sidious/Palpatine) Thankyou Master Shadow, this site is DA BOMB! (SuperShadow: Everyone says so.)

Then SuperShadow posted some "spoilers" for EP III which includes this apparent quote from the movie:

"Darth Plagueis was my master. He taught me the key to his power," Palpatine said. Suddenly, Palpatine's voice turned cold, and old: "...before I killed him."

Darth_Nefarus
I would love to see a cops style show, where George Lucas took a camera crew, busted into shadow's house and beat his ass. Then slap his girlfriend, even if she is just a dial up connection.

Tormentor_2004
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SuperShadow#SuperShadow.27s_Q.26A

Darth_Janus
Can't stop scoring. That's hilarious.

Darth_Nefarus
i wish i scored like SS

Tormentor_2004
wats with the score?

Darth_Janus
Hey you could. Make your own website, lie about stuff, and post pictures of random girls. You'd be just like... no wait... live in your mom's basement. Never lose your virginity. Have a computer that costs more than the taxes on your mom's house, and no real friends.

Then you'd be scoring like SS.

Darth_Nefarus
Oh man, I can't wait!

Tormentor_2004
lol

Darth_Janus
And make sure you have a complexion like a well beaten ass. That helps.

Darth Mantis
GL.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.