House or Grey's Anatomy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moises
Which one do you think is better? I say......House. Why? Because Dr. House's attitude =]

FAMOUS
House! Hands down thumb up

BackFire
I've been watching house for several months, one of the best new shows on TV, never miss an episode.

a1hsauce
id have to say House, Greys anatomy is alil wierd i dunno why. House just has the... i dunno what.

Holcomb
Grey's Anatomy.

astrofan428
House. Just because House is so sarcastic.

forumcrew
they are fairly different shows.. i never really got into house though and i thought greys anatomy seemed like a combo of scrubs and ER but anatomy is an ok show

moises
For those who enjoys watching House.......... rock

....and for those who don't.......... thumb down

astrofan428
Originally posted by moises
For those who enjoys watching House.......... rock

....and for those who don't.......... thumb down

Indeed.

I have loved House since the first episode, it got even better when they started the new boss storyline.

moises
Originally posted by astrofan428
Indeed.

I have loved House since the first episode, it got even better when they started the new boss storyline.
Yes ser....you are correct. =]

Ali_GambitRules
House is brilliant i haven't seen Grey's Anatomy

Dudester
I havent seen House so I couldnt tell you on that one but I do really like Gray's Anatomy-- great show... Cant wait to see tonight

moises
I have notice that there is something weird about Grey's Anatomy.........I don't what it is. Great show though.

Darth Mantis
House.

moises
House...tonight!

rubber dickie
house is good. love his attitude. he's the same mean cuss to everybody, even the kids.

greyboy
gotta stand up for grey's anatomy here. last week, they pulled a towel out of a woman's lungs. good stuff.

moises
I'm starting to think that "Grey's Anatomy" is geting better than "HOUSE"...........=[

Hopefully this next episode of "HOUSE" will change my mind.

moises
I'm starting to think that "Grey's Anatomy" is geting better than "HOUSE"...........= ..........-_-

NakedCheese
House. I love the sarcasm. Plus it's cool seeing what they come up with each week.

T.M
i have to say House yes

although i have never seen Grey's Anatomy.

Hugh Laurie is a great actor yes

Clovie
ermm...
i've seen neither of those...

just curious..
it is REAL anatomy?

crickey77
I haven't really watched House and I like Grey so i'll go with that. but i'll let you know if i get to see house so i can give a better call.

chubbychipmunk
i like grey's anatomy the best!! stick out tongue

Emma718
have to say House, although i haven't heard of Grey's Anatomy.

LiveAndLetDie
House. That show is so clever. I watch it when I can. I never seens Grey`s Anatomy before

Emma718
oo the other night ifor the first time i saw an ad for Grey`s Anatomy it's says it coming soon

*Georgina_A*
Grey's Anatomy eek!

Never seen House, but Grey's Anatomy is freakin' amazing! love

Oiram62205
Which one do you think is better? I say......House. Why? Because Dr. House's attitude =]
I'd have to say House by default because I never watched Grey's Anatomy.

love your sig btw

Oiram62205
Originally posted by Clovie
ermm...
i've seen neither of those...

just curious..
it is REAL anatomy?
in a sexual way lol

dizzyblondegirl
has anyone seen this fanatstic series and what do you think about it big grin

dizzyblondegirl
somebody must have a comment to make about this fanatastic series

forumcrew
when does the new season start?

by the way theres some discussion here..
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f36/t335946.html
it was about house vs greys anatomy.. even though theres really no basis to compare them similar to comparing ER and scrubs pretty pointless. But if your interested give it a look.

dizzyblondegirl
greys anatomy has only just started here in the uk on living tv on sky digital but i thought it was a hit in america

forumcrew
well it had a decent first season here, but it was a pretty short first season. I just saw the first episode of the second season last night that stand still surgery was kinda cool.

CrazyInLove
Grey's Anatomay is an AWESOME show! Season 2 started here on Sept. 25wink

dizzyblondegirl
awww man you are soo lucky if there was a reason for me to move to the states this would be it so can you tell me hats happend as iam at uni and have no acess to sky digital to watch it

CrazyInLove
Originally posted by dizzyblondegirl
awww man you are soo lucky if there was a reason for me to move to the states this would be it so can you tell me hats happend as iam at uni and have no acess to sky digital to watch it

OMG! so much has happened!! Yeah i'll pm you or somethin and keep you updated!

dizzyblondegirl
wicked

Not a love song
i have seen every episode and am completly hooked am a huge mer/der shipper
love this show

Not a love song
i watch both but Greys wins hands down

forumcrew
they are gonna try to expand this show big time.. ABC has the superbowl and they are running an ep of it directly after the super bowl ends this year.. Alias had its biggest audience ever when they did that.

T.M
House M.D hands down yes

its the last episode of the first series tonight cry

my Thursdays will be meaning less now sad

flee the evil 1
House wins easily. It has way more substance then Greys Anatomy.

Hugh Laurie, RSL and Lisa Edelstein are amazing to watch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.