Archangel Michael & Parallax vs Franklin Richards (full power) & Thanos with the IG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

David Duchovony
Which team of reality manipulators will come out victorious???

Sentry
The Fantastic Franklin and Thanos with the IG. Personally imo, I think Franklin's full potential would be able to warp reality better than those two. Just an opinion, and opinions vary.

Superherovandal
no way. Michael is going to whip these two. Archangel Michael is argueably as or more powerful with LT. and LT could whip these two. Michael is the most powerful archangel alongside Lucifer Morningstar.argueably argueably

Sentry
Originally posted by Superherovandal
no way. Michael is going to whip these two. Archangel Michael is argueably as or more powerful with LT. and LT could whip these two. Michael is the most powerful archangel alongside Lucifer Morningstar.argueably argueably

Did you notice the Infinity Gauntlet that Thanos has? Thanos and Franklin take this.

Synchro
This is a mismatch really. Parallax is not up there with the 3, he will be obliterated quickly. Which leaves us Archangel Michael vs Frankin Richards and Thanos w/IG. IMO, a Full Powered Franklin Richards is, at best, on par with LT. And for me, LT is below Michael but not by much. Thanos with the IG is below LT, so obviously he's below Michael.

Now here's the deal. If the ego/s of Franklin and/or Thanos got the best of them(especially Thanos) and decided to fight Michael 1 on 1, then Michael will win with heavy damage. But if the 2 decided to finish off Michael together, then I think they'll win. As I said, I think Franklin's power is at LT level and I would assume that Franklin inherited his father's intelligence. Add that with the power of the IG and Thanos' wittiness, I think Michael will be overpowered and outwitted.

kgkg
Frankin Richards full power when did he get his full power??????

full power do you guys mean potential?

David Duchovony
Yes.

eleveninches
Michael could win this all by himself very easily

Xplosive
Originally posted by Sentry
The Fantastic Franklin and Thanos with the IG. Personally imo, I think Franklin's full potential would be able to warp reality better than those two. Just an opinion, and opinions vary.

No way, Michael alone would be too much for both of them. Franklin (with full potential) is not close to Michael. LT was far too much for IG, so would be Michael.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Synchro
This is a mismatch really. Parallax is not up there with the 3, he will be obliterated quickly. Which leaves us Archangel Michael vs Frankin Richards and Thanos w/IG. IMO, a Full Powered Franklin Richards is, at best, on par with LT. And for me, LT is below Michael but not by much. Thanos with the IG is below LT, so obviously he's below Michael.

Now here's the deal. If the ego/s of Franklin and/or Thanos got the best of them(especially Thanos) and decided to fight Michael 1 on 1, then Michael will win with heavy damage. But if the 2 decided to finish off Michael together, then I think they'll win. As I said, I think Franklin's power is at LT level and I would assume that Franklin inherited his father's intelligence. Add that with the power of the IG and Thanos' wittiness, I think Michael will be overpowered and outwitted.

What are you talking about, Franklin Richards with his full potetnial on par with LT, LOL, you must be kidding. FR (with full potetnial) would look nothing against LT.

Superherovandal
franklin richards is no way have 1% of LT's power or is this some other ridiculous power-up they decided to give the X-men

Molecule man
Some people here on this forum thinks that Franklin is the most powerful being ever that's so WRONG. He is just a human and no way he is as powerful as the Celestials!!!

Xplosive
Originally posted by Molecule man
Some people here on this forum thinks that Franklin is the most powerful being ever that's so WRONG. He is just a human and no way he is as powerful as the Celestials!!!

Well he might be, even Celestails realizes that. Franklin could be one of the most powerful being in MU ever, but compated to such higher being as LT, he is literally joke as the one with IG surapsses Richards.

Molecule man
He is just a mutant and people like Doom or the High Evo. could easily create a device that will render all mutants powerless. Actually High Evo. did that once!!!

Besides IF Franklin really is that powerful why did he got himself killed in a alternate future where Hyperstorm gets evil?

Just admit it NONE mutants can compare to the cosmic beings

Sentry
Can Michael make half the population of DC universe disappear? No. Cuz he's not all powerful as most of you claim. He is powerful, but to Thanos, he's just another victim. With the Infinity Gauntlet, Thanos moves way up the Marvel Hiearchy, right under The Tribunal.

1. TOAA/The Presence
2. Heart Of The Universe/The Great Beast
3. THe Living Tribunal/Spectre
4. Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet
'
'
'
'
Archangel
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
Franklin Richards
'
'
'
'
'
'
Parallax

Oh all of you doubting Franklin's potential should read up on more marvel comics, and not let your inner fanboy from replying on this thread. If DC's god was so powerful, why'd he let himself get killed via saint of killers? I admit, Archangel Michael would probably slaughter Franklin if he was on his own, but he's fighting alongside one of Marvel's most ruthless and powerful beings in the multi-verse. So they take this.

kgkg
Can Michael make half the population of DC universe disappear? No. Cuz he's not all powerful as most of you claim. He is powerful, but to Thanos, he's just another victim. With the Infinity Gauntlet, Thanos moves way up the Marvel Hiearchy, right under The Tribunal.

1. TOAA/The Presence
'
'
'
'
Archangel
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
Franklin Richards
'
'
'
'
'
'
Parallax

Oh all of you doubting Franklin's potential should read up on more marvel comics, and not let your inner fanboy from replying on this thread. If DC's god was so powerful, why'd he let himself get killed via saint of killers? I admit, Archangel Michael would probably slaughter Franklin if he was on his own, but he's fighting alongside one of Marvel's most ruthless and powerful beings in the multi-verse. So they take this.

why is micheal so low??

Spectre couldn't do shit to the angle.

remember Spectre doesn't always get powered by the Presence , he is not even close to LT.

Xplosive
He is just a mutant and people like Doom or the High Evo. could easily create a device that will render all mutants powerless. Actually High Evo. did that once!!!

Besides IF Franklin really is that powerful why did he got himself killed in a alternate future where Hyperstorm gets evil?

Just admit it NONE mutants can compare to the cosmic beings

Richards powers can comapre to cosmic beings (not to such beings as LT, Michael, Lucifer...), and not only that, he also surpassea many cosmic beings in power. Mutant or not, his powers speak for itself. Do you really think his power can't comapre to Thanos, Silver Surfer...

Xplosive

1. TOAA/The Presence
'
'
'
'
Archangel
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
Franklin Richards
'
'
'
'
'
'
Parallax

This is joke, right. Michael can destroy whole poppulation of DC Universe, excpet of Lucifer and God. DC God is equal to MArve=almighty.

kgkg
Originally posted by Xplosive
This is joke, right. Michael can destroy whole poppulation of DC Universe, excpet of Lucifer and God. DC God is equal to MArve=almighty.
well so can the IG.

What can Micheal do that IG can't ( that will win this battle)

Xplosive
Originally posted by kgkg
well so can the IG.

What can Micheal do that IG can't ( that will win this battle)

I am not saying that, I only wanted to correct Sentry, who said Michalel can't destroy half population, he can destroy whole population, but so can the one with IG. But if LT easily dwarf the power of IG, so does Michael.

kgkg
I am not saying that, I only wanted to correct Sentry, who said Michalel can't destroy half population, he can destroy whole population, but so can the one with IG. But if LT easily dwarf the power of IG, so does micheal .

how does micheal dwarf IG???

so you are saying micheal = LT???

Sentry
I am not saying that, I only wanted to correct Sentry, who said Michalel can't destroy half population, he can destroy whole population, but so can the one with IG. But if LT easily dwarf the power of IG, so does Michael.

Because Michael can't. He would get a$$ kicked the Presence. This is a fight between Michael and Parallax, and Franklin and Thanos.

Sentry
DC:

1. The Presence
2. The Source
3. Rama Kushna
4. H'ronmeer
5.Meshta
6.Gyges and Garamas (with God power)
7.Great Evil Beast (appeared in an issue in which the Infinity Avengers kinda ripped off if you read it carefully)
8.Spectre at his full potential (omnipotent is unbeatable rather you're omnipresent or omniscient)
9. Mawu (the religious God of Africa shown in Spectre #58 )
10.The Voice (An entity part of the Presence)
11.The Word
12. Wally the God Boy
13. Lucifer Morningstar
14. Archangel Michael
15. The Aleph
16.Decreator
17. The 5th Dimensional Imps (Mr. Mxyzptlk, Bane-Mite, and Thunderbolts)
18. Ultimator, and other races and beings include 4d to 10d
19. ID (A 6th dimensional being created by the Cathexis that could fullfill one's wish. Unlimited Powers)
20. Parallax

Where's Michael? number 14?

Where's Parallax? number 20?

If their so powerful, why are they so low on the list.

Marvel:

1. TOAA

2. HOTU

3. Living Tribunal

'
'
'
'
'
Franklin's full power is can be debated, but it's up their in the top 15.

Sentry
Originally posted by eleveninches
DC=Overpowered
Marvel=Overrated

eleveninches=BIG TIME DC FANBOY
Sentry=marvel fanboy

kgkg
DC:

1. The Presence
2. The Source
3. Rama Kushna
4. H'ronmeer
5.Meshta
7.Great Evil Beast (appeared in an issue in which the Infinity Avengers kinda ripped off if you read it carefully)
8.Spectre at his full potential (omnipotent is unbeatable rather you're omnipresent or omniscient)
11.The Word
12. Wally the God Boy
13. Lucifer Morningstar
14. Archangel Michael
15. The Aleph
16.Decreator
17. The 5th Dimensional Imps (Mr. Mxyzptlk, Bane-Mite, and Thunderbolts)
18. Ultimator, and other races and beings include 4d to 10d
19. ID (A 6th dimensional being created by the Cathexis that could fullfill one's wish. Unlimited Powers)
20. Parallax

Where's Michael? number 14?

Where's Parallax? number 20?

If their so powerful, why are they so low on the list.

Marvel:

1. TOAA

2. HOTU

3. Living Tribunal

'
'
'
'
'
Franklin's full power is can be debated, but it's up their in the top 15.

well most of the top DC chars are all DC's God in deferent forms.

Xplosive
Originally posted by kgkg

so you are saying micheal = LT???

Yes, at least.

Xplosive
Because Michael can't. He would get a$$ kicked the Presence. This is a fight between Michael and Parallax, and Franklin and Thanos.

He has the pwoer, he could (he musnt, but he has the power to do so). Everyone would get ass kicked by The Presence. And in DC, Michale and Lucifer has greatest power of all, only God is above those two, only God.

kgkg
what about
Rama Kushna
4. H'ronmeer
5.Meshta
11.The Word
12. Wally the God Boy

kgkg
Spectre shouldn't be there

Xplosive
In DC:
1.God=The Presence
2. Michael and Lucifer

Sentry
I got that from some list Never made.

kgkg
well how do you know Wally the God Boy

can't take them out himself??

he claimed to be GOd himself.

Sentry
In DC:
1.God=The Presence
2. Michael and Lucifer

That is bull$h!t. The gods in between them would pimpslap Michael and Lucifer.

H'ronmeer
Meshta
Gyges and Garamas.

Doesn't matter because no way Michael and Lucifer are that high on the DC hiearchy. Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet would b!tch slap them both.

kgkg
I got that from list Never made.

that list needs to be edited most of the top chars are presence in Different Form.

or some of them thier powers are not even known

Xplosive
Here is some good DC guide:

http://www.dcuguide.com/profile.php?name=lucifer

Sentry
Sure he's more powerful than DC gods, but not above the Infinity Gauntlet.

Xplosive
Sure he's more powerful than DC gods, but not above the Infinity Gauntlet.

Yes, but half an hour ago, you were saying DC Gods are beyond Michael and Lucifer, until you haven't read this. Now you know that only God is above them, and no one else nor specter, no Gods no H'ronmeer
Meshta, Gyges, Garama, Kushna, only God. Now you see that Lucifer and Michael would pimpslamp those gods.

leonheartmm
people here are really confused
thanos with the IG can stand up to parallex and maybe even beat him, but hes no match for micheal just like parallex is no match for franklin.

now people here grossly understimate franklin richards, i wud say that he is MOST DEFINATELY "ABOVE" LIVING TRIBUNAL. n before u call me n idiot, let me explain why.

living tribunal at max has the power to destroy a finite{n hes never destroyed more than 1 at a single time} number of universes.
now consider this, franklin richards even as a kid could create universes without any kind of help. an at that time he had hardly any control of his power. later he went on a journey to many different universes with a couple of friends{howard the duck etc}, and afterwards he found out that all those universes were actually really being created by himself unconciously. think about it the power to create existance out of nuthingness is definately harder than just destroyin a universe, n consider that franklin could easily create more than one universe at a time, id say that hes definately above tribunal power level, at full power i wudnt be surprised at all if franklin could create multiverses at the whim of a songle thought{givin him more than twice the power of micheal or lucifer}

Molecule man
Yeah Franklin is the most powerful in the entire comicverse no

Xplosive
Originally posted by leonheartmm
thanos with the IG can stand up to parallex and maybe even beat him, but hes no match for micheal just like parallex is no match for franklin.

now people here grossly understimate franklin richards, i wud say that he is MOST DEFINATELY "ABOVE" LIVING TRIBUNAL. n before u call me n idiot, let me explain why.

living tribunal at max has the power to destroy a finite{n hes never destroyed more than 1 at a single time} number of universes.
now consider this, franklin richards even as a kid could create universes without any kind of help. an at that time he had hardly any control of his power. later he went on a journey to many different universes with a couple of friends{howard the duck etc}, and afterwards he found out that all those universes were actually really being created by himself unconciously. think about it the power to create existance out of nuthingness is definately harder than just destroyin a universe, n consider that franklin could easily create more than one universe at a time, id say that hes definately above tribunal power level, at full power i wudnt be surprised at all if franklin could create multiverses at the whim of a songle thought{givin him more than twice the power of micheal or lucifer}

I think you are the one who is mostly confused in this forum. You began good, but than saying Richards is above LT is joke. leonheartmm, you disgust me more than anyone, you really think Richrads above LT, I almost cried, and Richards twice as powerful than Lucifer and Michael. For LT is more than simple to destroy one universe (he never destroyed more than one single univres, he musn't, he must protect multiverse, not to destroy it, he only desatroy one universe if he needs to, beacuse of imbalance will be, now saying he only destroyed one universe, it was disigtuin, the judge of the universe to destroy Mulitverse, no God gave him job to pretoct it. The one with IG has a power to destroy Multiverse, not mentioning LT who easily overpwoerd IG. sick c

leonheartmm
now currently micheal is ABOVE LIVING TRIBUNAL IN EVERY WAY , n go read the lucifer vs living tribunal thread to understand why i say that, micheal has nearly half the power needed to create a multiverse, so "currently" he is ABOVE FRANKLIN RICHARDS, but only currently, which means that at his CURRENT POTENTIAL, FRANKLIN WILL LOSE TO MICHEAL, but not by that much, n if franklin was at TRUE POTENTIAL, HES HAVE MORE THAN TWICE THE POWER OF LUCIFER. so there u go

Molecule man
Stop that crap about full potential for gods sake he is just a another mutant with reality warping powers he can't be compared to LT, Eternity, Celestials, Molecule man etc.

Xplosive
now currently micheal is ABOVE LIVING TRIBUNAL IN EVERY WAY , n go read the lucifer vs living tribunal thread to understand why i say that, micheal has nearly half the power needed to create a multiverse, so "currently" he is ABOVE FRANKLIN RICHARDS, but only currently, which means that at his CURRENT POTENTIAL, FRANKLIN WILL LOSE TO MICHEAL, but not by that much, n if franklin was at TRUE POTENTIAL, HES HAVE MORE THAN TWICE THE POWER OF LUCIFER. so there u go

sick

kgkg
Stop that crap about full potential for gods sake he is just a another mutant with reality warping powers he can't be compared to LT, Eternity, Celestials, Molecule man etc.

ture that

Xplosive

Well I think he can compare to Celestail, they offered him to join and there is no doubt about that, and he can be easily compared to Molecule Man. But he can't be comparde to LT, Michael...

Sentry
Well I think he can compare to Celestail, they offered him to join and there is no doubt about that, and he can be easily compared to Molecule Man. But he can't be comparde to LT, Michael...

Good point. I agree with that.

leonheartmm
r u nuts, the best the infinite gauntlett can do is destroy a universe, its the HEART OF THE UNIVERSE which is capable of destroying a multiverse, U R CONFUSED.

Xplosive
r u nuts, the best the infinite gauntlett can do is destroy a universe, its the HEART OF THE UNIVERSE which is capable of destroying a multiverse, U R CONFUSED.

Belevie that no one is more confused than you right now.

leonheartmm
really xplosive, it wudnt hurt to back up ur claim by sum evidence.{read the lucifer vs LT thread}

Beyonder

Parallax would get stomped. Eternity would beat Parallax. Thanos owned Eternity.

Superherovandal
and then Michael beats both Thanos and Franklin Richards.

Beyonder
and then Michael beats both Thanos and Franklin Richards.

Then wakes up from his comma; he was just dreaming.

Superherovandal
no way and then Thanos thinks up of a way to beat him and wakes up he realizes he is now the slave of Michael for the rest of eternity along with FR

Sentry
no way and then Thanos thinks up of a way to beat him and wakes up he realizes he is now the slave of Michael for the rest of eternity along with FR

Then Michael realizes he's in heaven and was having his life flash before his eyes before Thanos wiped his sins clean, and vaporized him.

Superherovandal
then this neverending circle ends when Michael actually decides to try and kills them both.

Synchro
Laugh all you want, I still stand by what I said. Franklin at full potential is, at best, on par with LT. Franklin, as a child, has already achieved amazing feats. Feats that wouldve otherwise normally been achieved in adulthood.

As a child: He was able to create a pocket universe, WHILE BEING UNCONCSIOUS and was able to easily transport Earth's mightiest heroes(Fantastic Four and Avengers) there and even had them live different lives with NO memories of their past, he can impose mental blocks on his mind, he once changed himself to adulthood and reverted back to a child, he was already able to see alternate futures in his dreams, he already had the strength to destroy Earth, he easily overpowered Ultron-7, able to travel to alternate realities, he can project his spirit from his body to another location(i.e. he once projected his spirit in another planet while his physical body was in a ship high above that planet's surface).

Again, this was all done when HE WAS A CHILD. I mean you people keep saying "Oh, Franklin's no match against the Celestial, Galactus will stomp him, LT will mind rape him. It is a CURBSTOMP!!!!!!!". Sure Franklin, as a child, is still no match for this entities. But to be able to do these things, as a child, is beyond unbelievable, what more if he's all grown up and in his prime?. Give me references about young Celestials doing what Franklin did. Give me references that states that Galactus was able to do what Franklin did when he was still a child.

Also, Sentry, give me proof that Wally the God Boy and all this entities, are more powerful than Michael and Lucifer. Dizzle already posted this list on the LT vs Lucifer thread, but he wasnt able to prove it. Read the Lucifer Comic Book, and you'll see that a healthy Lucifer was NEVER defeated 1 on 1. Rama Kushna is just a MINOR diety of an eastern religion, and yet more powerful than the brothers???? The only beings in that list that are more powerful than the brothers are The Great Evil Beast, and Full Powered Spectre.

As for the other issues, I still also stand by my beliefs. Michael is above LT and the IG and I disagree that Franklin will be above above LT, Lucifer and Michael. I say that at best he's on par with LT.

Sentry
No one here read the Infinity Gauntlet/Infinity Wars. Sigh...

Sentry
Originally posted by Synchro

Also, Sentry, give me proof that Wally the God Boy and all this entities, are more powerful than Michael and Lucifer. Dizzle already posted this list on the LT vs Lucifer thread, but he wasnt able to prove it. Read the Lucifer Comic Book, and you'll see that a healthy Lucifer was NEVER defeated 1 on 1. Rama Kushna is just a MINOR diety of an eastern religion, and yet more powerful than the brothers???? The only beings in that list that are more powerful than the brothers are The Great Evil Beast, and Full Powered Spectre.

I don't have too. Cuz I don't care if who's more powerful than who. I got that list from a guy who made it a year ago. I don't care.

kgkg
wally the God boy .

is GOD.

Cosmic Cube
He still can't beat Flash Prime.

SuperMarv
Archangel Michael and Parallax, to be honest he doesn't even need Parallax's help.

gautam
Michael is gods son he can easily take both....not to mention parallax who can just watch....

kevdude
Michael and Spectre win, all Michael has to do is stare at them and that would kill them, the only beings above Michael is The Presence, The Great Beast, full powered Spectre (if the presence lets him). the beings that are at michaels range of power are, The Word(God) and Lucifer. The Word is the very first Archangel, Luci has outsmarted God before but since he is really God i would bet God let that happen cause he knows ALL, but just not as powerful as The Presence, the Holy Spirit.

Superherovandal
all of these people can't beat Flash Prime. master of all comic books besides Stan Lee.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by kevdude
Michael and Spectre win, all Michael has to do is stare at them and that would kill them, the only beings above Michael is The Presence, The Great Beast, full powered Spectre (if the presence lets him). the beings that are at michaels range of power are, The Word(God) and Lucifer. The Word is the very first Archangel, Luci has outsmarted God before but since he is really God i would bet God let that happen cause he knows ALL, but just not as powerful as The Presence, the Holy Spirit.

lol you forgot Flash Prime. He would kick Michael's ass.

Xplosive

Actlly no one is above Michael, except The Prsesnce,is mICHALE IS ABOVE The Great BeAST

kgkg
wally the god boy is.

do you guys even know who wally is??????

David Duchovony

It's Michael and Parallax.

Beyonder
Actlly no one is above Michael, except The Prsesnce,is mICHALE IS ABOVE The Great BeAST

Michael is NOT above the Great Beast. GB = Presence level

David Duchovony
That's true (and yes, this is yet another shameless bump).

leonheartmm
wally MAY OR MAY NOT be god, as for flash prime, id hold anything i say before i have proof that he exists.

eleveninches
Michael by himself could defeat Frankie and Thanos very easily

Mider
Micheal alone is above all these guys probably even combined He has half the power to make a multiverse and so does His Brother Lucifer Morningstar and even them combined are nothing against the DC god even TOAA i lame compared if you ask me a full powered Spectre could take the LT but even a full powered Spectre couldnt beat Archangel Micheal and Lucifer Morningstar and for crying out loud were the hell does Flash Prime even come out are you guys just making Him up? cause it sure smells like bullshit to me.

Doom3524
OK, I see that this died out about a year ago, but I just stumbled across it. It seems people are puting religion too much into this thinking the Archangels are the most powerful beings other than god (or the presence). Unfortunatley, in comic books, that isnt true. I do agree that God (the presence) is the #1 guy in all the realities (DC, Marvel, Valiant, Image, Dark Horse etc...) but after that it becomes a jumble of cosmic entities and gods and devils and even some earth people. I see Lucifer high up on everyones lists of powerful people, and obviously he is a powerful person, BUT Lucifer is the same as Neron, who is the same as Mephisto, who is the same as Maelbolgia etc.... they are all Satan, and thay are all just as powerful as one another, just because one writer says this one can do that and that one can do this doesnt change that fact. Now, with that in mind, Mephisto practically begged to be a servant of Thanos with the Gauntlet, yes we all know it was a plot to gain control of the gauntlet, but he knew that Thanos with the Gauntlet would more than likely destroy hell and Mephisto both just to try to please Mistress Death. Now dont get me wrong, Michael is a powerful bugger, but he is on par with Asmodeus, who is also very powerful, but still lost to the Justice League. Now, the people who say that he is equal to the Tri-Bunal are a bit crazy. Tribunal was blinked out of existance by Adam Warlock with the Gauntlet and a few panels later was back basically telling Warlock he is an idiot. Now, I have been leaving Parallax out of this tyrade so far for the fact that, with all of his vast power (and believe me it is vast) he is nothing compared to the other 3, its just that simple. Now as for the 4th member of this group, Franklin Richards at full power, all I have to say is holy crap! Franklin is pretty much on par with the Gauntlet himself, now before people get all in a huff about it look at these examples. 1) while in hell the FF and Franklin were getting beaten pretty bad by Mephisto, then Mephisto did something to Reed that pissed Franklin off and all he said was simply "You hurt my Daddy, you are a bad man, you go away now" and Mephisto was gone, nobody knows where he went or anything, he was just simply gone because Franklin said so. 2) In a battle with Abraxas Frankiln Richards ressurected Galactus. 3) In the Earth X timeline, Franklin killed Galactus, was told by his dad that Galactus needs to live for the Universe to have balance, and he decided to become Galactus himself. Those are all pretty big things and are only a few examples of his power. I could go on to show his universe creating abilities, but thathas already been pointed out. NOW, with all that being said, I still believe that the Tri-Bunal is more powerful than he is. OK, now that I have gone on and on about everyone elses thoughts on the subject, here is mine.....

Thanos and Franklin win in a walk, no challenge at all. You basically have 2 Gauntlets on one side of this fight and not on the other.

leonheartmm
bull. its not relegious at all. relegiously{speakin kabballah n occult wise, which vertigo is based on} there is no great evil beast. n micheal is not the strongest saraph. that title goes to METATRON one with god. micheal is fourth in power after yahweh, lucifer and metatron n he was only PROMOTED to that because he fought lucifer's rebellion.

n micheal alone takes the opposition.

Pepito
I pick marvel. This is just marvel vs dc, isn't it?

JohnR
Assuming we're talking about Vertigo Michael and not Michael from some comparative religion course or comic book theory 101, he probably thinks Thanos's Infinity Gauntlet is an interesting device and that Franklin is an interesting human. I don't think he'd even consider the possibility of them attacking him, let alone harming him.

If they do attack, Michael will probably stop the IG from working and then ignore them, probably only killing them if they became too annoying.

If Parallax tried to even talk to Michael, Michael would probably ignore him.

Jesse7
hm

Marcus4600
Franklin Richards with full power is Psi-Lord, so to be honest, him and the Mad Titan are gonna eat them alive, considering Thanos is getting the infinity guantlet.

Jesse7
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/2856/vertigo17cg.jpg

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/8913/vertigo28nd.jpg

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/1151/vertigo36ej.jpg

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/1159/vertigo45qj.jpg

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/466/vertigo52li.jpg

Scans previously posted by Galactic Storm

Mider
marcus you have just shown you know NOTHING about comics absolutly nothing Micheal is equal to lucifer and they are only below the presance together they can create a multiverse if anyone kills micheal the demigoric power will be released enough power to destroy a multiverse, this same power didnt even phase lucifer who was hit by it now since they are as strong as each other then i would hope that micheal is just as durable and please no one bring in the sword incident it was probably a weapon specifically designed for hurting angeles and even then its nothing to take away from his power i mean the spectre got smacked around by the spear of destriny does that mean the IG beats the spectre NOOOOOOOOO it doesnt micheal alone can defeat these guys by himself he just snaps his fingers and then kills them its that easy none of these guys can hurt him or destroy him or anything.

Marcus4600
w/e. By the way, you did it again. You took a disagreement personal, and tried to make a fight out of it Mider. You've been reported, and will probably draw some attention from the Mods. Do your research, and don't take these things personal. Also, don't be a jerk. It's just a thread. Calm down.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Adam Warlock

1. TOAA/The Presence
'
'
'
'
Archangel
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
Franklin Richards
'
'
'
'
'
'
Parallax

Your way off, IG can only affect one universe(616)to be exact, yes, it gives it's wielder total control over that universe, but JUST that universe.
Thanos or anyone has absolutely no multi-versal authority with IG.
On a multi-versal scale, IG is a joke.

Femi32
I heard Michael and Lucifer are able to survive multiversal destruction. If that's true, Thanos and Franklin don't stand a chance, seeing as how the IG only gives you universal power.

Michael wins by himself. Parallax watches Thanos and Franklin get owned while he eats popcorn.

Mider
you reported me? maybe someone should report you, that shows just how immature you are, did i start insulting you? no you did so please save it.

UniOmni
Imo, Parallax dies, while Micheal vaporizes them both. But one question.......Has Vertigo ever shown any other colored angels, other than white?? I just kinda get irked when i see that kinda thing, as if brown or yellow isn't good enough to represent celestial beings. Only ruddy need apply huh??
And what's really galling is that there is a 75% chance that the original man, Adam and Eve, for the religously inclined were actually a shade of brown. Life was said to have originated in Africa by scientists, and many historians have predicted where the Garden of Eden may have been. So the Bible says man was created in his image, and if the original man was brown, can't we get a nod?? At least show me a brown angel!!
But i guess this just reinforces the belief of christianity being the whitemans religon.

Mr Master
Originally posted by UniOmni
Imo, Parallax dies, while Micheal vaporizes them both. But one question.......Has Vertigo ever shown any other colored angels, other than white?? I just kinda get irked when i see that kinda thing, as if brown or yellow isn't good enough to represent celestial beings. Only ruddy need apply huh??
And what's really galling is that there is a 75% chance that the original man, Adam and Eve, for the religously inclined were actually a shade of brown. Life was said to have originated in Africa by scientists, and many historians have predicted where the Garden of Eden may have been. So the Bible says man was created in his image, and if the original man was brown, can't we get a nod?? At least show me a brown angel!!
But i guess this just reinforces the belief of christianity being the whitemans religon.

Uriel(one of the top angels)is represented by a black man,
so don't get irked, lol.

DigiMark007
This showed up on the reports. I honestly don't see anything here that's terribly bad. Just try not to turn it into anything other than a comic discussion.

UniOmni
Well, at least DC/Vertigo gives us the token ehhh??

***Isn't satisfied***

Mr Master

Real Christianity is every man's belief and understanding of truth and grace, religion it's not, and although the earliest bones were found in africa(a fact)does not mean it was a black man's bones. The reason why africans and other nationalities of that region are black/brown, is because of the climate through out several millenias, sun heat has charded their skin into color and melon is a by-product of that affect, to protect them against scorching sun rays.

Mr Master
Well, at least DC/Vertigo gives us the token ehhh??

***Isn't satisfied***

The token, LOL.

Mr Master
He actually reported Mider!!!

bump that dude for life people

Mider is a true KMC member, debates respectfully and challenges most with logical reasoning and facts, imho.

Marcus4600
Wha, huh? What did I do?

Mr Master
Originally posted by Marcus4600
Wha, huh? What did I do?

Marcus, you don't report a person unless they threaten you, spam the thread with junk posts or post objectible images,

Mider is a veteran around here, and he did none of the above,
heated debates are not cause for reporting,
your forgiven but don't do that again.

UniOmni
But who's to say that caucasians didn't lose the melanin in the skin when they migrated north?? So the inverse of your argument is that blacks didn't originally have melanin or the skin tones we have now? That we may have been of lighter pigmentation?? That we may have all been lighter at the original birth? I don't buy it, but this isn't the place for this debate.

leonheartmm
real christianity is every man's belief?! the boned in africa were not from a black man?! WTF?!{dude go to the relegion forum, see how ur views hold up there}

im gonna take the liberty of ignorin that, micheal is even more powerful than THANOS w THOTU these two rent gonna be doin much to him. he alone takes all three combined.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.