Who is gonna be the next big action star?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Who do you think it will be? Vin Diesel and The Rock are the 2 most prominant ones I can think of so far.

Cinemaddiction
Nobody. Action stars aren't in demand.

Morning_Glory
they arent in demand.. but at the same time you idolize them on your sig quite frequently...

Cinemaddiction
Yeah...Adam Sandler, James Hetfield, and Mickey Rourke (my last 3 sig subjects) are in demand, high flying action stars.

Just to answer the question, if anyone, "The Rock", although he seems to take anything he's offered. There's no bonafide "action hero" anymore.

Morning_Glory
before those sigs.,.. you have had a lot of these kung stuff.. kdsjfhkdsjlf

blah!

Cinemaddiction
Now, don't trip while you're backpeddling, lol. Let's get back on topic.

KillTheLight
she didn't back peddle the operative word in her previous post was 'frequnelty'...so...blah...anyway like you said back on topic...yawn

Morning_Glory
yea the topic here sucks... yawn skdfjhskldfjds

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by KillTheLight
she didn't back peddle the operative word in her previous post was 'frequnelty'...so...blah...anyway like you said back on topic...yawn

She's wrong, and she was backpeddling because I proved her wrong with examples. I, infact, dislike most typical "action" movies and stars, as they are cliche and forumlaic. In addition, I dislike most Kung Fu movies, and I don't idolize action stars in my sig pics.

Originally posted by Morning_Glory
yea the topic here sucks... yawn skdfjhskldfjds

Then don't participate? By all means, if you have something pertainent to add, go ahead.

Morning_Glory
cinemaddiction you are being the annoying one now on this entire KMC forum... sleeping

Cinemaddiction
Let's just get back to who you kids think the next big action star will be...

Morning_Glory
Im not a kid... but ..anyways...

SnakeEyes
Bump... please no more arguments...

Jackie Malfoy
The Govener of CA acouse our own Arnold!jm

Cinemaddiction
The NEXT big action star...

powerfulone1987
Halle Berry.
She's done X-Men, X-Men 2, soon X-Men 3, Catwoman.
She's has a record for being the first woman to play two comic book characters in movies.
What's next.
Halle Berry does it all.

KillTheLight
please...she's barley a star..and thats all she could ever be cause she's hardly an actress and the two movies you mentioned are a joke..how can you presume she's going to be the the next action star from..her minor who cares if she's in the movie role in x-men...and her flop..catwoman..yeah she's totally the next BIG action star.She could have so easily been replaced by another actress in x-men and nobody would have missed her

Morning_Glory
I could have done Catwoman and been more exciting... maybe blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.