I need to stay awake for the next 36 hours, what stimulant is best to keep me up?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

David Duchovony
I need your help, I'm writing a paper and I have to pull an all nighter, no clever comments please!

Pandemoniac
Cafeine, energetic music, Red Bull, faith in your goal (!) and do not let your bed get in your sight!

The Tired Hiker
Okay, I recommend coffee. I know it's old fashioned, but nothing works for me like a batch of coffee. Don't use much suger though, because then you'll have a sugar crash which won't help. Black coffee. Squirt soda also works even though it has sugar, it also has esther of wood rosin which is great!

SlipknoT
Cocaine or Ecstasy

The Tired Hiker
True, cocaine works great, but I figured I shouldn't say that, but since Slips did, let it be known. smile

dark1365
What Pandemoniac said.

Alpha Centauri
Don't ever follow through with that "I'll just take a quick lay down" thing.

Won't ever happen. You'll be asleep in minutes.

-AC

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Don't ever follow through with that "I'll just take a quick lay down" thing.

Won't ever happen. You'll be asleep in minutes.

yup, and you wont wake up till next tuesday... believe me, I know wink

I can't stand the taste of coffee, so I used Red Bull when I had to pull 2 consecutive all-nighters... I'm not kidding, I was awake for almost 55 hours!

Otherwise... ice-cold water will sorta do. And you'll have to keep using the bathroom which will also help.

Slap yourself in the face every ten minutes

Eat snacks

Myth
Masturbation. Just don't finish though, or you'll be out like a light.

BackFire
I suggest you just sleep and next time don't procrastinate.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Myth
Masturbation. Just don't finish though, or you'll be out like a light. eek! I noticed that too

King Burger
Wouldn't waking up for so long affect the quality of your work
anyway?

Just kidding you man, I too used to wait until the last minute,
and still got good grades. Don't ever let anyone tell you that
waiting until the last minute is stupid, quite the opposite,
frantic desperation often brings out the most creative aspects
in you.

BullitNutz
Find some over-the-counter Bronchodilators in pill form. As long as you look at the Ephederine dosage on it, and don't take, say more than 50MG's in a 12-hr period, you'll be up and ready to rock like a mofuggin rockstar

Cinemaddiction
2 Primatine Mist tablets will keep you up 24 hours. I should know, I did it last week. You'll be up, pacing your apartment, with your heart beating out of your ****ing chest, but hey, you'll be awake.

pr1983
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
2 Primatine Mist tablets will keep you up 24 hours. I should know, I did it last week. You'll be up, pacing your apartment, with your heart beating out of your ****ing chest, but hey, you'll be awake.

Or something less extreme... apples and anything with caffeine... its 6am here... trust me i know...

Lydia
Head to your nearest asian food shop and grab some coffee gum!!! It is the best thing to make you go on a high...specially if you gotss maths next period......

Cinemaddiction
I must be incredibly sensitive to ephedrine, because after learning I didn't throw those demonic pills away, they only packed 12.5 mg of Eph per tablet.

BullitNutz
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction

primatene tablets (non-mist) have 12.5mg of ephederine in them.

See if you can't find Bronkaid. That has 25 per tablet.

Furthermore, Benzadrex Inhalers, if you open them up and _eat_ the cotton inside, will keep you up for days on end. It has, literally, methamphetamine in it. They just call it Levmetamfetamin or some goony name like that. Note: It will taste horrid.

choosewisely
just stay here posting

DeVi| D0do
^ rock

LanİeWindu™
Have someone kick you in the nuts every 15 minutes to keep you awake.

David Duchovony
Uhhh...No.

BullitNutz
Seriously, though. Bronkaid works if you take it in moderation. It'll even get you a little "spun."

Either that or find a friend with a prescription of Adderall.

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by David Duchovony
Uhhh...No.

I'm telling you man, it'll work.

BullitNutz

LanİeWindu™
He'll be singing soprano.

BullitNutz

The Tired Hiker
Or a Castrato. erm

BullitNutz
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
Or a Castrato. erm
laughing

The Tired Hiker
big grin

You gotta admit though, if someone kicked you in the nuts every 15 minutes, it would probably keep you awake. erm

BullitNutz
big grin

You gotta admit though, if someone kicked you in the nuts every 15 minutes, it would probably keep you awake. erm

'till I passed out from the pain stick out tongue

The Tired Hiker
Totally. I always feel like I'm going to barf when I get tagged in the nuts. erm

David Duchovony
Totally. I always feel like I'm going to barf when I get tagged in the nuts. erm

How often do you get kicked in your nuts Hiker??!

BullitNutz

It's those bears on the trail.... they catch him snoozing and *DING* a swift bear kick to the nuts.

The Tired Hiker

Well, I don't really get kicked in the nuts anymore, at least since the time I stole the volley ball from Bree McDonald in fifth grade, that's why I said, 'tagged' in the nuts. I occasionly am bumped in the nuts by a door knob, or a car door, stuff like that, probably about three times a year. smile

BullitNutz
Well, I don't really get kicked in the nuts anymore, at least since the time I stole the volley ball from Bree McDonald in fifth grade, that's why I said, 'tagged' in the nuts. I occasionly am bumped in the nuts by a door knob, or a car door, stuff like that, probably about three times a year. smile

three times a year? mad lucky, man! three times a month and I consider myself to be the acquaintance of a guardian balls angel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.