Uthar Wynn vs. Darth Bandon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
The greater of the weaker. I felt that these were the weaker Sith in KOTOR and was wondering who would win.

Revan Darkstar
I would have to say Darth Bandon was stronger, he was trained by the dark lord of the sith, and had apparently never met his match his lightsaber combat until he met Revan. He would also had to have faced off against the other most powerful sith to gain the position of apprentice, if Uthar were more powerful, Malak would have chosen him for the position of apprentice. Good fight, but Bandon would win

Revan Darkstar
oh, it also says that he faced off against many jedi and killed them all before he met Revan, and lost obviously, Uthar on the other hand was just a trainer and had just defeated his old master, who I never found that hard.

Kun-ni Habeo
i think uthar he was in chargeon that sith factory big grin

Darth Revan33
Revan Darkstar said it all, Bandon would probably win.

Julie
Bandon....he trained under Malak....who learned from Revan

Fishy
Bandon, Uthar wouldn't stand a chane against the apprentice of the Dark Lord... He was lower in rank then that apprentice and from what he teaches if you are more powerful you defeat your superior and take over his possition.

So if he was more powerful he was a worthless Sith and hardly somebody that could teach at an Academy, and seeing as he is there training Sith and apparanty doing a good job Bandon just has to be more powerful

Julie
one was fighting ...one was teaching Bandon def has an edge

Bobafett34
wynn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.