Wolverine vs Storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nataku8188
How will the cannuck fare against the weather witch ?

stormfront13
i already made this exact thread

GalacticStorm
Storm please fanboys dont be so ridiculous i luv u alaaallllllll sorry its Gs ' BDAY BIG 21!!!! I can get drunk worldwide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

life is cruell
LMFAO!!!!!!!

stormfront13
WOW!! lol man i bet he will be so sick tommorow

Nataku8188
Originally posted by stormfront13
i already made this exact thread

Use the search function, put in Storm vs. There is no Storm vs wolverine listed.

stormfront13
well go back a few pages and look at it- most everyone agreed storm would win

GalacticStorm
Pleeeeeaaaaasssse storm will throw up and through her hurrivcane winds it will penetrate wolver8ines skin. His bobes are strong but he aint got shit against hurricane force vomit!!!!!!!111

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Pleeeeeaaaaasssse storm will throw up and through her hurrivcane winds it will penetrate wolver8ines skin. His bobes are strong but he aint got shit against hurricane force vomit!!!!!!!111

Getting an early start on the drinking are we?

stormfront13
um... he's already drunk

Nataku8188
How is Storm going to fatally injure Wolvie? He survived a nuke.

GalacticStorm
i luv u 222222222222222

stormfront13
ha ya ha ha ha maybe galactic you should lie down

srankmissingnin
I'm thinking that would be for the best

stormfront13
me too lol but i wanna read what he says next

GalacticStorm
He survived a nuke.

His bones did did, He aint got shit againsy hurricanr force vomit!!!!!!

life is cruell
well storm was able to momentarily kill the hulk with enough lightning

GalacticStorm
Thank u crazy sarah!!! Seee i still recognise u u girtrrlll!!!

GalacticStorm

life is cruell
lol

srankmissingnin
lol, this guy is hilarious...

life is cruell
yeah im sticking around just to see his comments

GalacticStorm
seee i still recognise this undercover vbiiitt***h i luv u crazy saraaaahhhh srrraaaannggg blah blah blah whats your opinion?

srankmissingnin
Storm wins of course

Nataku8188
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Storm wins of course

But Logan fought with Ogun (Who supposedly moves at the speed of light)
He's survived all sorts of crazy stuff.

GalacticStorm
nTY BLAH BLAH U ANYWHERE NEAR THE U.K? devil

srankmissingnin
Storm can fly, which means if she is fighting with an ounce of intelligence she will be out of Wolverine's range the entire time.

GalacticStorm
srang? love

Nataku8188
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Storm can fly, which means if she is fighting with an ounce of intelligence she will be out of Wolverine's range the entire time.

But he can.... throw things. YEA! Cause he's wolverine!

Wait... storm fighting with an ounce of intelligence, isn't that an oxymoron ?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Nataku8188

Wait... storm fighting with an ounce of intelligence, isn't that an oxymoron ?

Aioh! laughing

jinzin
lol....alot of good stuff in this thread....I loves me my wolvie, but against storm,,,,,he's gonna have alot of hair stnadin-----waitaminute his hairstyle already looks like he got whacked with lighting.....anyways storm takes this one imho.

stormfront13
alright he doesn't have super strength only a little bit enhanced. he's not gonna hroa anythng that storm can blow back with harder force

pr1983
storm turns logan into a human lightning rod...

stormfront13
yes it is obvioue storm wins. nataku don't debate cause it'll be lioke fighting a losing battle

Zahit
I wish I was drunk too.

Nataku8188
yes it is obvioue storm wins. nataku don't debate cause it'll be lioke fighting a losing battle

How does she kill Wolverine? Hmmm? He's defeated Ogun who moves, "At the speed of light". He's survived a tactical nuclear warhead. Of course he can also fly, shoot lasers from his arse and exhume poison goo.

Storm, on the other hand, can manipulate peoples thoughts and rip their body to pieces with locally controlled winds. She's made giganto tornadoes and hail and lightning all at the same time instantly as well!

-_-"

stormfront13
what??

Nataku8188
what??

You didn't know? Better go check out UXM 149 and Wolverine 125!

stormfront13
no why were you stating wolverine can fly and have lasers come out his ass??

Nataku8188
Go read Wolverine 125! He flies around and shoots lazers out of his arse! I swear! It's there!

stormfront13
does he regularly?? it that what he primarily does?? most likely not so he shouldn't be able to do it in this fight

Scoobless
lol

doh

stormfront13
what??

Nataku8188
does he regularly?? it that what he primarily does?? most likely not so he shouldn't be able to do it in this fight

He says in the next issue he doesn't do it because his honor oath prevents him from doing so. In a fight like this he isn't going to follow that oath, Storm is done!

demigawd
Funniest. Thread. Evar.

BTW - It's not CrazySarah...it's Crazy4Sarah. It's likely a dude whose girlfriend is named Sarah, lol. Sorry GalacticStorm. I think there are still a couple of chicks here on the board...including the All Powerful Moderator.

stormfront13
then your being biased twords storm. can you gice pictures because lasers coming out of wolverines ass is the stupidest thing i have ever hear- its a new low even for marvel

Nataku8188
then your being biased twords storm. can you gice pictures because lasers coming out of wolverines ass is the stupidest thing i have ever hear- its a new low even for marvel

I'm not biased at all! She still has her insta-freezing powers. In Giant sized x-men 12 she flash freezes a small island where apoc and his horsemen are hiding, then the rest of the team moves in to take them out. Apoc was ready though, and he had a winter jacket.

She also has her precog powers she got from her witch mom. It lets her see events before they happen ,like a spider-sense.

Swanky-Tuna
C'mon Stormfront...

How old are you?

stormfront13
ok this will sound stupid considering i am a big fan but when did storm see the futuer?? she only saw her real mom as an adult once

Nataku8188
ok this will sound stupid considering i am a big fan but when did storm see the futuer?? she only saw her real mom as an adult once

She doesn't see that far into the future, she just gets glimpses. It was in Marvel presents: X-men and the fantastic four. Storm, gambit, beast and nightcrawler were talking about their abilities with Reed and he asked Storm how she could keep up with all the stuff she does with tornados and things. She mentions that.

stormfront13
oh then that makes her alll the more powerful

Nataku8188
But can she stand up to Wolverine? He's more durable, flies, and shoots lasers!

stormfront13
i think she can. how well is that future thing??

Nataku8188
Sort of like a spider-sense, only a second or so.

stormfront13
then that gives her a big edge. she's powerful enough on her own but w/ the danger sence i say she wins

pr1983
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Sort of like a spider-sense, only a second or so.

hysterical

stop it please...

stormfront13
what?? we don't know what it is seeing as this is the first time it was mentioned(ever)

DarkCrawler
Uhhh...Storm wins...

wannabe
Oh it hurts me to see, that you let those two exellent characters have a fight! no

Nonetheless, the outcome seems pretty obvious to me.
Storm flies out of reach, generates a near-vacuum around my favourite clawswinger,
he suffocates(something his healingfactor can not compensate) - done!
sad

dominic/wolf
natuka you forgot about the nuclear missels stored in his chest and the eletromagnets conected to his claws see snikt 23#

stormfront13
this wolverine thing is really stupid

OmegaTed
and so are you, haha

stormfront13
oh yeah real good but unless ur a hardcore wolverine fan then it is

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.