Losing a pet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vaya_the_elf
I lost a pet today. It was an Uromastyx... which is kind of like a lizard.

He was so cool. Had a spikey tail, and loved ride around my shoulder.

Just got him friday, and today he died.

sad

dark1365
Lots of people lose pets, mom. Sorry.

GIVE HIM A DECENT BURIAL!!

LanİeWindu™
You shoulda fed him...

SlipknoT
My friend has one, how did you care for it?

vaya_the_elf
Well I got 20 gallon tank to put him in. Got sand for him.

Also a heating lamp, and another type of light.
Feed him fruits and vebbies. Got him a hiding place. he just was not eating for some reason.

SlipknoT
where did you get him?

vaya_the_elf
At my work. Which is a pet store. I think the warehouse did not take care of him right.

When we got him he was not eating much.

BackFire
I'm sure it's hard, the dog I've since I was 7 years old is starting to show her age, and unfortunately she'll probably be leaving us within the next year or two....really makes me sad when I think about it, she's been here for as far back as I can remember....she can't even bark or run anymore.

Myth
I watched my dog have a heart attack or something. She stared right through me while panting with a rough sound. She then got up and we were going to take her to the vet the next day. But before that happened, I looked outside and saw her lying in the same position. I was standing with my sister and my little brother. My brother asked, "Is she dead?" I responded, "Judging by the flies going in and out of her mouth, I'd say yes." laughing Then he cried no expression

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Myth
I watched my dog have a heart attack or something. She stared right through me while panting with a rough sound. She then got up and we were going to take her to the vet the next day. But before that happened, I looked outside and saw her lying in the same position. I was standing with my sister and my little brother. My brother asked, "Is she dead?" I responded, "Judging by the flies going in and out of her mouth, I'd say yes." laughing Then he cried no expression laughing

vaya_the_elf
Originally posted by BackFire
I'm sure it's hard, the dog I've since I was 7 years old is starting to show her age, and unfortunately she'll probably be leaving us within the next year or two....really makes me sad when I think about it, she's been here for as far back as I can remember....she can't even bark or run anymore.

Sorry to hear that sad

SlipknoT
I remember I was a little drunk one day and I was driving down the road and you know everything was blur and a little kid and his dog were walking down the road and I guess I kicked into Rage mode but I slammed on the gase and ran straight over the dog and all the hair stuck to my hood, luckly I missed the kid

TrAnCeDuO
mt pure white cat died last year. he was so anti-social and he only liked me. i miss him. sad

Captain REX
Erm...nice, Slippy. no expression

I have too many animals, but I'd be mortified if my cats died. messed

Blue Dragon
I have 9 cats (10 if you're counting the stray that's been here for 2 years). I am always sad when I lose one...but once (about 2 & a half years ago) my cat Squeek died in the same week my rabbit Thumper died.

The Tired Hiker
Me and Ken were driving once, and Ken saw there was a little dead cat in the road. Ken said, "Ah, poor kitty." I replied, "Yeah, someone should wake it up before it gets run over by a car." cool

Blue Dragon
Horrible

Myth
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
I replied, "Yeah, someone should wake it up before it gets run over by a car." cool

So did you wake it up?

Well?

The Tired Hiker
I know, I'm not proud of it. erm I did lose the best cat in the world, Tang. He was orange and we inherited him when my Grandma died. I think we had him for about eight years. He suddenly got all skinny and wouldn't eat, we had to put him to sleep. sad

King Burger
Losing a pet is the worst if it died because you did something
wrong.

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by King Burger
Losing a pet is the worst if it died because you did something
wrong.

Yeah, Tang might of died because I fed him a bunch of smoked salmon from Alaska. erm

misha
Originally posted by vaya_the_elf
I lost a pet today. It was an Uromastyx... which is kind of like a lizard.

He was so cool. Had a spikey tail, and loved ride around my shoulder.

Just got him friday, and today he died.

sad
aw thats so horrible sweety hug i hope everything turns out well ... and it will eventually!

i think i would die from depression if my dog died ... even if it's not possible, it will be when im done with it!

BullitNutz
I've never lost a pet because of something I've done/didn't do/did wrong, but we had a cat, Ybor, who was the family pet before I was born... he died when i was 14. Tore me up something fierce.

misha
we always used to get sick/injured birds and take them home to look after ... and if they ever died i'd get so mortified cry

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by BullitNutz
I've never lost a pet because of something I've done/didn't do/did wrong, but we had a cat, Ybor, who was the family pet before I was born... he died when i was 14. Tore me up something fierce.

See what happens to cats when you turn 14? Cat killer. no expression

BullitNutz
Maybe it was YOU WHO KILLED MY CAT!!

MMMURDERER!!

nitro-swicked
my kitty died a few month back sad

Myth
I hate cats. no expression

Arsenal
I knew a kid once who lost his cat. He said "if my cat died all cats must die"! He then went on a killing rampage killing all cats in the world but he eventually got eaten by a tiger.

nitro-swicked
oh i like them.

Myth
Originally posted by Arsenal
I knew a kid once who lost his cat. He said "if my cat died all cats must die"! He then went on a killing rampage killing all cats in the world but he eventually got eaten by a tiger.

Yay! Too bad he didn't fully succeed.

BullitNutz
The batteries died in my tamagotchi laughing And so my pet died.

ladygrim
i have lost several pets.. and came close last year when my dog had a slipped disc ... now hes my bestest buddie and its gonna been painful when he goes cuz he follows me everywhere ... and were never apart....stick out tongue

Kharhmah
One of my dogs is 13 and blind, and a month or two ago she had a very large lump removed from her belly that turned out to be a mammary tumor, which was cancerous. And just recently she's been poorly and we didn't know what was wrong with her so we took her to the vet and she was diagnosed with heart disease and was given six months. And now she's not eating properly.

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
See what happens to cats when you turn 14? Cat killer. no expression

My cat squeek died when I was 14...(2 years & a half ago)

FAMOUS
Yeah, sometimes you have to give them candy......=/

Blue Dragon
blink erm

ladygrim
The last dog we had , had heart diesease he kept having fits and things i was so sad ..cuz i was only lil

Linkalicious
I have a 15 year old dalmation that is going to have to be put down soon...that will make me an emotional mess for weeks. sad

Worst pet loss to date. I had a hamster when I was like 8. I put him on my dad's waterbed started rocking it just to kinda show it something different, then my brother pushed me onto the waterbed. I didn't squish him, but it kind of catapulted him up in the air a bit. When he landed, he was limping. I broke his hip. cry He died later that day...

I felt like such a monster...

Myth
laughing ......................................................................................................................................................... no expression

ladygrim
sad

BasketCase
Aw, Im so sorry, I was devasted when my pet died, like a year ago.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by SlipknoT
I remember I was a little drunk one day and I was driving down the road and you know everything was blur and a little kid and his dog were walking down the road and I guess I kicked into Rage mode but I slammed on the gase and ran straight over the dog and all the hair stuck to my hood, luckly I missed the kid

I officially take back the time I said you were intelligent Slip. mad

Myth
Yeah, how could you do that to a dog. I would much rather do it to a stupid cat.

BullitNutz
Originally posted by Myth
Yeah, how could you do that to a dog. I would much rather do it to a stupid cat.

laughing Cats are skittish little bastards on the road.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.