Who believes in the Force?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Onslaught2005
I surveyed my friends and cousins. 6/12 thinks the Force isnt real. The other half believes in it. Now VOTE

Darth_Janus
Depends on how you define it. If the Force is a label for energy that flows from living beings throughout the universe, then it would exist. All living things generate radiation and whatnot. If you define the Force as something that has a will of its own and guides all along a path of fate, than you must be content with no answer, since it is impossible to know from where we stand. And lastly, if you believe the Force let's you run real fast, jump real high, and shoot lightning from your fingertips, then you need to lay off the crack, man.

Mist
laughing

Darth Jello
if you mean Ki, than yes

blupping
I believe there is such a thing that can ontrol us and that we can control, some call it god, others allah, maybe even some the force.

Onslaught2005
Janus, you're makin my life more complicated than it looks

neo7822
i dont know if i should believe in iy

neo7822
correction in it

Darth_Janus
I try... lol

jackstain
i cant believe anyone ever anywhere wuld believe in "the force" as being a real thing.....if i ever met anyone who did i think i would have to vomit in their pants, and punch their grandma in the face.

neo7822
id kick em in the nuts

Delfedd
I think that it depends...

If you want to believe in it or if you really believe in it.

I want to, but find that i can't

jackstain
who wuldnt, but its a friggin movie......you'll get over it.

Jedi_KnightAlly
I think it would be really cool, and would love to believe it, but find that no matter how hard i try, i just can't move the tv control from the desk to my hand by will alone, mebby i'm just not strong enough in it lol.

Darth Mantis
Clouded the force is.

((The_Anomaly))
u guys are nuts...

Darth Mantis
nuts we are not.

Fishy
Controling the force would be cool though, tobad you can't...

Darth_Janus
*Waves his hand at Fishy* Yes, too bad you can't use the force.

Naga Sadow
ye, force doesnt exist, if any1 believes it does, u guys are friggin lunatics. i do agree it would be ql to use force

Revan X
Yes in a way i use my Ki energy to give people headaches and lower the temperature in a room but i try to use it as a telekinetic power.

Darth Mantis
I know what you mean... I do it all the time...

Darth_Janus
I'm doing it right now. Why do you think these letters appear?

Darth Mantis
I never realized that... holy cr@p I'm using the force all the time...

riddick65
not me i think

chronic
wtf

riddick65
i mean i think i don't

Darth Mantis
Or do you mean you don't know what you think of which you thought...

riddick65
exactly

GregminiMalak
I htink itz real casue iv seen classes for it they say itz some kind of meditation i dont think u can pick up stuff but they say it calms u or somthing maybe there jus dorks making a living lol

Fishy
Meditation calms you yes, that has absolutly nothing to do with the force though. Its a technique as old hmmm.... Anyways its old

GregminiMalak
lol laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

Kun-ni Habeo
what are you laughung at A$$HOLE?

chronic
i didnt think it was that funny either u Retard

Kun-ni Habeo
yo neo was that for me ?or for malak kid?

chronic
well i was sort of siding wit u

Darth_Janus
I am a true believer in the Force!

nolan lepaz
The religion that the force is drawn upon is a ancient chinese religion called Taoism. The Yin-Yang symbols you see in chinatown are the mascots for it much like Jesus is the mascot for Christianity. And one side cant exist without the other dark can't exist without light and vise-versa. I say to any of you who believe in god but think the force is cooky, Slowly make your way back to the door marked logic. They are the same. I more quickly believe in Taoism and the force tan i do in god. I would tell you why I do belive in the force but one of you might work for some mental hospital and would want to track me down and commit me.Let me just say I do believe in a higher power and I call it The Force. smart angel

Darth Jello
i use mine to drive my knee into the upper sternum of my sparring partner.

don't you just love Muay Thai?

SithKiller
The force as GL made it is fictional folks.....some of you have mentioned some things real but the star wars force doesnt exist or I would be a frikkin Jedi starwars
well maybe more like a fallen jedi....cause chics would have been my downfall... stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.