Scenes @ Hogwarts Express

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shanie623
I hate how they delete scenes at Hogwarts Express in the movies...

Like the 1st movie, in the book;
- Neville was supposed to ask for his toad, THEN came Hermoine with Neville.
- Malfoy was supposed to talk to Harry in their compartment..

(Did I miss anything else?)

From what I noticed in the new trailer of the Prisoner of Azkaban, they'd cut LOTS of VERY amusing scenes in the Hogwarts Express (that happened in the POA book)

Like in the POA book;
- When the whole train went black out because of the dementors, Ginny and Neville comes in the trio's compartment... and Ginny accidentally sat on Harry's lap (because it was dark)... LOL.. it was soooo cute.. Harry said something like "Not here.. I'm sitting here!!" LOL
- Ginny was kind of crying (because she got scared of the dementors), and Hermoine was hugging her...
- Malfoy bullying them in their compartment until he saw Lupin...

But from what I saw in the trailer (at that one scene in their compartment), Neither Ginny NOR Neville was there... It was just Harry, Hermoine, Crookshanks, Ron, and Lupin saying "They're dementors from Azkaban..."

ARGH!!!! I want the part where Ginny sat on Harry's lap!!! LOL.. damnit!!

celestial_moon
i have 2 sorta agree with u. they cut out a lot sometimes and it bugs me a little.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.